"Lorenzo, Márquez and I have a very similar pace. Our work tomorrow will be fundamental to make the difference in the race"
Valentino jokes: "A wasted year? No, I've travelled the world and seen a lot of cities". On Fenati: "I hope he has the strength to get back to racing"
The International Federation has decided to up the penalty, from a 2 to a 6-race disqualification period
"More importance given to his gesture than to Dovi's win on the Ducati, I don't understand". On the M1's issues: "the engine is one part, but you won't see a V4"
Andrea: “It's difficult to say whether the GP19 is as competitive as the Ferrari in Formula 1, there are many more components in a bike"
Moto2: GRAN PREMIO MOVISTAR DE ARAGÓN 2018
Sessione: QPLast Update: Sat, 22/09/2018 - 16:06
|1||Brad BINDER||41||RSA||Red Bull KTM Ajo||01'53.149|
|2||Marcel SCHROTTER||23||GER||Dynavolt Intact GP||01'53.223||+0.074 / 0.074|
|3||Jorge NAVARRO||9||SPA||Federal Oil Gresini Moto2||01'53.257||+0.108 / 0.034|
- "That's what has allowed me to improve. Fenati? I too was impulsive like him, but then I worked on myself"2 days 12 hours ago
- Vinales: “This is one of my favourite tracks, I'm optimistic about the Yamaha's competitiveness after the tests"3 days 15 hours ago
- The Dorna boss wanted to see Romano back on track at Motegi. The FIM takes the soft line: the rider to be a safety ambassador3 days 15 hours ago
- Marc readies his weapon for Aragon: “the championship is not over yet, we need to find something to be as fast as them"4 days 17 hours ago
- The Frenchman: “I want to finish ahead of them in the independent standings”. Syahrin: “I have the confidence I need for a good result”5 days 13 hours ago
- While Marc moves in on the title, Dovizioso and Lorenzo seek race wins, only the red bikes having won since the summer break5 days 13 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08