"I do it to prove to myself that I'm fast. I have the right sensations with this bike, that will help me this season"
Jorge explains: "The bike came back to the garage with only one pad. I chose to fall so I wouldn't end up against the wall, we still don't know the cause"
The Spaniard doesn't give up: "What a show, but sooner or later I'll beat him." Rossi: "Like being in a pack of hungry wolves"
The Italian beats out Marquez by just 27 thousandths, Rossi also on the podium, Crutchlow 4th ahead of Petrucci, Morbidelli 12th, DNF for Lorenzo
First win in Moto2 for "Pecco", with "Balda" within a shout of the win. Alex Marquez 3rd, hindered by a problem with the brakes. Pasini 4th
MotoGP: Grand Prix of Qatar 2018
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||42'34.654|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||42'34.681||+0.027 / 0.027|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||42'35.451||+0.797 / 0.770|
- "I wear them too quickly and the difference can be made from mid-race on. We are all close, but Dovizioso has a little something extra"2 days 10 hours ago
- Marc does not drop his guard after the second place time: "When I go into qualifying mode I am always able to achieve something special"2 days 10 hours ago
- But the Frenchman keeps his feet planted firmly on the ground: "Unfortunately, I am still lacking the pace to aim for the win, but maybe I can find it"2 days 11 hours ago
- The Frenchman breaks the pole record set by Jorge with qualifying tyres ahead of Marquez and Petrucci. Dovizioso 5th, Rossi 8th, Iannone 11th2 days 13 hours ago
- Espargaró blocked Danilo in FP1: "Maybe he thinks that I use the MotoGP bike for a day out". On 2nd place: "I am under no illusions, but I am fast"3 days 10 hours ago
- "A lot of riders are holding back, for example Valentino. In the last 3 years he was always 2nd? This time I'm faster"3 days 10 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08