Show, Money and a factory bike attract Marco, still without a ride in Superbike for 2019
The team manager: "I don't believe that they have any less than us, also because up until last year they set the benchmark"
A new engine for the RS-GP: "it's what we were missing, we don't need to revolutionise anything"
TEST TIMES. Jorge the best in 1'31"9: "we can reach the podium anywhere". Dovizioso: "never had such good sensations at this track"
Factory teams on the track in Emilia Romagna today for tests, Morbidelli and Nakagami also present
MotoGP: EYETIME MOTORRAD GRAND PRIX VON ÖSTERREICH 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 12/08/2018 - 14:55
|1||Jorge LORENZO||99||SPA||Ducati Team||39'40.688|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'40.818||+0.130 / 0.130|
|3||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'42.344||+1.656 / 1.526|
- EXCLUSIVE - "I tried the Ducati V4 and I asked Aruba to stay, in Superbike I can do another two seasons at high level"4 days 14 hours ago
- I REMEMBER A party faded between Vale and Jacques Villeneuve who was about to get the Aprilia manager fired4 days 16 hours ago
- “Lorenzo stratospheric, magnificent, he now has the Ducati in his hands and head, but it will take a martian to stop Marquez”1 week 1 hour ago
- King George defeats the Marquez dragon. Moto2 and Moto3 speak Italian. Yamaha, Suzuki and Aprilia under attack1 week 2 hours ago
- "I could have done more but wasn't able to, we can't always be perfect and need to learn from this lesson"1 week 1 day ago
- "my strategy was to fight with just one ducatista. The important thing is to always be on the podium". Pedrosa: "Fast only at the end"1 week 1 day ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08