"A positive day, the Japanese engineers are committed. Morbidelli went very well, Bagnaia will be a problem"
Marc: “The new bike is already at the level of the previous one. What struck me today was Morbidelli's speed with the Yamaha”
"Compared to the 2017 Desmosedici that I rode, everything changes. The gearbox is fantastic and I found it to be a very easy to control bike"
Marquez's prototype features a solution on the steering plate that recalls the Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD)
"He won't test here at Valencia. We haven't been able to set the test team up in time. He will ride at Sepang. The tubular frame won't change"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- "He was able to turn the situation around, the overall balance is positive. Dovizioso is our greatest asset. The GP19 is already at a good point in terms of development"1 day 15 hours ago
- "It doesn't surprise me that the Ducati is competitive in Valencia, but Márquez seems to have a bit more"3 days 14 hours ago
- "Without Crutchlow and Pedrosa, someone who knows the Honda is needed. If it were dangerous, I wouldn't race and tomorrow I'll aim for the podium"3 days 14 hours ago
- Valentino Jokes after qualifiers in Valencia. "I was optimistic but today I had difficulty the whole time, hard to defend 3rd place in the overall standings"3 days 15 hours ago
- "I have pain in braking and I can't ride aggressively, but I'll definitely race. For the first test on Honda I don't expect to be better"4 days 14 hours ago
- In the afternoon session the conditions worsen and no one improves, number 46 and Lorenzo are therefore out of the combined top ten4 days 15 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08