The Dorna CEO has broken the silence regarding Jorge's condition, but it could be only a minor fracture of the left wrist
The Honda rider spent several hours at a clinic in Peschiera del Garda on Saturday, for an alleged problem with his hand
Danilo in Ducati red: "I'm not his squire, but we can improve together. When will the first win come? It's a question of details"
Andrea is convinced: "My sensations are better, because I feel as if I'm closer to the goal I want to reach"
“The Honda is the bike that worries me the most. Marquez is the rider to fear, Lorenzo will adapt more quickly than he did to the Ducati"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- Dovizioso and Petrucci's new weapon boasts a completely red livery for 20192 days 1 hour ago
- THE 2019 CHALLENGES, PART 2 - "Now it has the structure it needed years ago. KTM has been a disappointment, Suzuki appears to lack ambition"2 days 9 hours ago
- THE 2019 BATTLES, PART 1 - "Ducati no longer has alibis, it's all on Dovizioso's shoulders. The Honda in-house battle? Marquez the favourite over Lorenzo"3 days 8 hours ago
- The new CEO: "I will bring my Formula 1 experience, all the ingredients needed to get back to the top are there in Noale"3 days 11 hours ago
- GALLERY. On 20 October, Jorge made his debut on the RC213V: here are some previously unseen pics from that day4 days 6 hours ago
- "With age, we're more careful but he takes a lot of risks. We all follow each other, even on social media. Kids? My mum realises she'd do best focusing on Luca"4 days 9 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08