At 48, the mega champion missed the win by just two tenths in Australian Superbike, his son Oli, on the other hand, wins in Sport300
Forced choice by Dorna after the numerous rear tyre problems. Same fate for Supersport
Davies on the lowest step of the podium at Phillip Island: "I struggled too much with the tyres, if not I could have fought for the win"
The Italian returns to winning ways, his second with the Ducati and 21st in the series, equaling Biaggi. Sykes and Davies on the podium, a Rea in difficulty takes 5th
"I had blistering on the tyre, I was afraid I would crash like at Donington". Sykes is 2nd but confirms: "The wind made it difficult for the tyres"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2017
|1||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||46'08.125|
|2||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||46'08.462||+0.337 / 0.337|
|3||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||46'18.986||+10.861 / 10.524|
- Francesco Guidotti, Ducati Pramac team manager, gives his riders good grades: "Danilo just needs more energy, Jack patience"20 hours 51 min ago
- Racing manager Albesiano: "It will be the first version of the aerodynamics package, an evolution is planned during the season."23 hours 29 min ago
- In the Australian Superbike session, the Taree rider makes an impact, earning a spot on the front row with his Ducati Panigale1 day 1 hour ago
- Marco is sixth: "It's important to find a race pace that allows us to conserve the tyres". Chaz ninth: "More competitive than the times demonstrate"1 day 3 hours ago
- The world champion closes ahead of Fores and Camier. Sykes 4th, Davies 7th. Baz and Torres to take part in Superpole 11 day 7 hours ago
- The Doctor's right-hand man: "we'll only think about a team in the top class once he stops racing. Yamaha wants Vale in the factory team and vice versa"1 day 21 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08