PHOTO GALLERY - From his first title in 125 to his latest at Motegi, by way of that Rossi pass at the Laguna Seca Corkscrew and magic during the flag to flag
The newly crowned champion arrives at Phillip Island: "I still have the manufacturer's and team titles to think about, as well as enjoying myself"
In a month's time, the first winter tests will take place with little more than 10 riders confirmed, Sykes headed for BMW with SMR, while Laverty, Melandri, Savadori and Forés are still without a ride
"When these two line up, there'll be nothing doing. Rossi? When you lose the eye of the tiger, it becomes harder to solve the problems"
Game over for everyone expect Marquez. The guy at the bar who, with just one coin, monopolises the pinball machine all afternoon
MotoGP: MOTUL GRAND PRIX OF JAPAN 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 21/10/2018 - 07:56
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||42'36.438|
|2||Cal CRUTCHLOW||35||GBR||LCR Honda CASTROL||42'38.11||+1.573 / 1.573|
|3||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||42'38.158||+1.720 / 0.147|
- 'Magic Marc' tells and tells his team: Ginetto the most punctual, Liuzzi the most eater. "When I realized that Dovi was on the ground, I had to concentrate and I was wrong all the gears!"1 day 10 hours ago
- "The race went as expected, Crutchlow and Suzuki were too fast for us. Marquez deserved the title"2 days 6 hours ago
- "The Ducati and I need to improve because he's stronger in many areas, he never settles and has had no low points in his career"2 days 11 hours ago
- "I'm joking but the president of Honda told me I had to do it before the race and I told him OK. I would have liked to see Dovi on the podium"2 days 11 hours ago
- LATEST - The Majorcan will not ride at Phillip Island, Ducati has selected the Angel Nieto team rider as his replacement on the GP182 days 12 hours ago
- Achieves his seventh title at 25 year, 246 days, until now no-one had ever won a minimum of five races per season over nine consecutive years.2 days 12 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08