"Today Facebook reminded me of my win four years ago in Supersport, so I got back on the top step of the podium"
Chaz forced to settle for eighth place: "I hoped to reach the podium, but struggled with grip for the whole race"
Johnny reveals: "When he passed me and Tom, I knew it was impossible to catch him, but I'll try again in race 2"
The Dutchman scored his first SBK win ahead of Johnny and Tom, a black day for Ducati, Davies eighth, a crash for Melandri
The Cannibal got the job done in session 3, closing ahead of Sykes, Savadori 3rd ahead of Lowes, Haslam 7th, Ray 9th on the Suzuki
MotoGP: HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2018
Session: RACLast Update: Sun, 20/05/2018 - 15:00
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'49.773|
|2||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Alma Pramac Racing||41'52.83||+2.310 / 2.310|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'55.123||+5.350 / 3.040|
- Marc is in Milton Keynes at the Red Bull team's base to create the seat he'll use in his single-seater test at Zeltweg2 days 19 hours ago
- TEST TIMES. Including Rossi, there are three Yamahas in the top six. Lorenzo 3rd ahead of Crutchlow and Dovizioso, Marquez 7th3 days 18 hours ago
- Johann jokes on the removal of the chicane and approves of the new asphalt: "they've done a great job". A small crash for Syahrin3 days 18 hours ago
- The Honda team manager: "I asked Johann if we'd talk one day, he told me he'd keep me informed"3 days 19 hours ago
- Johnny now has 59 race wins, exactly like The King: "the crowd will help me". Sykes has won at the track on 9 occasions: "a special track for me"4 days 3 hours ago
- THE TIMES. a wet track this morning forces most teams to postpone their testing. Only Aprilia, KTM and Suzuki on track4 days 18 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08