The doctor does not exclude the possibility: "rehabilitation will begin in a few days, Jorge will definitely be able to compete in the first race"
A screw has been inserted into his left scaphoid to reduce the fracture, the Majorcan's goal is to be back on board for the Qatar test at the end of February
Dani explains the reasons behind his move to KTM: "Nomura considers Bradl to be better suited. Puig? I won't be drawn into a pointless debate"
Jorge Lorenzo adds his name to the list of riders who have sustained injury during the vacation, other victims including Marquez, Rea and Pedrosa
The Majorcan has fractured his left scaphoid while training at a dirt track near Verona
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- The Dorna CEO has broken the silence regarding Jorge's condition, but it could be only a minor fracture of the left wrist2 days 5 hours ago
- The Honda rider spent several hours at a clinic in Peschiera del Garda on Saturday, for an alleged problem with his hand2 days 10 hours ago
- Danilo in Ducati red: "I'm not his squire, but we can improve together. When will the first win come? It's a question of details"3 days 8 hours ago
- Andrea is convinced: "My sensations are better, because I feel as if I'm closer to the goal I want to reach"3 days 8 hours ago
- “The Honda is the bike that worries me the most. Marquez is the rider to fear, Lorenzo will adapt more quickly than he did to the Ducati"4 days 1 hour ago
- Dovizioso and Petrucci's new weapon boasts a completely red livery for 20194 days 2 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08