Both Lewis and Marc could be crowned champions, one at Austin, the other at Motegi. F1 and MotoGP united in a weekend to remember in the USA and Japan
The Cannibal sets a new record for consecutive wins in Superbike, Forés and Melandri round out the podium, Davies 4th, Sykes 5th
the Italian closes two tenths behind the Cannibal, Razgatlioglu 3rd, Savadori 5th, Davies 7th followed by Mercado, in SP1 van der Mark, Baz and Sykes
OFFICIAL -Next year's championship will see the introduction of a sprint race on Sunday morning at 11:00, Saturday's race remains
Valentino responds to fans' questions: "Agostini and Hailwood the greatest. My regret? The lost title of 2006"
MotoGP: PTT Thailand Grand Prix 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 07/10/2018 - 10:10
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'55.722|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'55.837||+0.115 / 0.115|
|3||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||39'55.992||+0.270 / 0.155|
- It's match point for Marquez at Motegi, as it was for Stoner in 2007. Casey, Marc and Vale: two generations of different riders, one exuberant, the other pragmatic: this is the reason for their hatred3 days 22 hours ago
- An interview with Livia Cevolini, the CEO of Italy's (two-wheeled) answer to Tesla: "people will understand the advantages of electric, racing is our world"3 days 23 hours ago
- The team that will compete in next year's electric bike championship is presented in Trento: Matteo Ferrari the rider4 days 17 hours ago
- The Italian will debut in the electric bike championship with the Energica of Fausto Gresini's team. His relationship with Michele Pirro, adversary and manager4 days 19 hours ago
- To aim for the 2019 title, the Italian needs to be on the podium each week, consistency pays off for the red bike, still fighting for second5 days 14 hours ago
- For Marquez, revenge is a dish best served hot, Dovizioso honourable in defeat. Italy stars in Moto2 and Moto36 days 19 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08