The final hour of Saturday's test at Losail will take place on an artificially wet track, this is what the riders think
"I'm in the running for a place on the factory team". On the early market: "it could become counter-productive for teams and riders"
OFFICIAL - the Italian will debut in the top class, taking the place of Danilo Petrucci; he has signed a two-year contract
Music in the paddock, culinary delights and crowds of fans in the grandstands as MotoGP visits the Thai track for the first time
Hafizh is the first Malaysian rider in history to compete in MotoGP, Poncharal: "A crazy idea at first, but one that has led to the best outcome"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2017
|1||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||46'08.125|
|2||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||46'08.462||+0.337 / 0.337|
|3||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||46'18.986||+10.861 / 10.524|
- The team that honours Marco Simoncelli's memory wants to make an impression after its debut year. Father Paolo: "Niccolò has found his niche, Tatsuki will prove a surprise. The goal is to win"1 day 19 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY - In Jakarta, the two riders have unveiled the RC213V, ready to defend its title in the reigning class1 day 19 hours ago
- On day two of testing at Phillip Island, the Northern Irishman closes ahead of Sykes, Laverty 4th on the Aprilia, Camier 8th, Davies outside the top ten2 days 1 hour ago
- THE TIMES. Marco ahead of Sykes and Rea on day one. A solid 4th for Camier on the Honda, Davies is 10th3 days 15 min ago
- "It's all stop-start. It's like the Red Bull Ring, you are leaning for very little time. The new engine will arrive in time for the Losail GP"3 days 1 hour ago
- "The sooner I sign, the better it will be. There is a different atmosphere this year, the Japanese are more responsive. Fewer winter tests in 2019? Fine with me"3 days 19 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08