During the day the rider's body will leave the mortuary at the Bufalini hospital in Cesena to be flown to the USA
In the Barcelona tests two riders also tested the new evolution of the seamless gearbox. Lowes: "a lot of testing and a better pace"
THE TIMES. Marc the quickest on Wednesday afternoon, Lorenzo 2nd. Aprilia testing new gearing. Stoner not on track.
"Steps forward at this test, but to win we need something more". Dovizioso: "good solutions from Michelin"
MotoGP: HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2017
|1||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||43'29.793|
|2||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||43'32.927||+3.134 / 3.134|
|3||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||43'37.51||+7.717 / 4.583|
- Davies: "The aim it to get close to the win. Hayden? He remains a legend, on and off the track"1 day 16 hours ago
- Casey: "he was always positive, it was great talking to him". Andrea: "a real bike fan". Jorge: "a special guy, always cheerful"2 days 12 hours ago
- The family of the deceased rider has agreed to organ donation2 days 13 hours ago
- Rea and Davies in the den of wolf Sykes, winner of the last four editions in front of his home crowd2 days 13 hours ago
- "What would have happened if I hadn’t won that title? I would probably have turned into a bitter old man"2 days 20 hours ago
- With an intimate and moving letter, Roger Lee speaks to his brother, remembering the happy times spent together2 days 21 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
Longing for the Dakar? Introducing a video with Hubert Auriol (and Joy Lewis)
The Italian brand is worth 1.5 billion euro, Chinese and Indian groups may be interested but also Harley Davidson and the Japanese competition
With a brief video, Ducati demonstrates the potential of Bosch technology
The small road-going enduro. You can be a Globetrotter even at 18
An award for research, innovation and safety for the Venetian company that ranges from sports to the cosmos
- The Suzuki GSX-R1000 was one of the most admired exhibits at the fall shows. At Intermot in...
- After just 18 years of production, one of the most prestigious motorcycle brands made in the USA,...
- Daily publication www.india.com has published a very interesting article regarding a...
- Website Futurism report Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) is developing next-generation...
- One thing's for sure, the KTM guys know what they're doing when it comes to marketing...
- Ducati and its 90th anniversary, almost a century of history. The Borgo Panigale manufacturer has...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08