Dovizioso's manager: “The logic of the market changes day by day during the negotiation phase. With Andrea, we decided to wait and see how the first races go."
“I want a winning project behind me, otherwise it wouldn't be a problem to quit. If I continue it is because I am convinced that I can beat Marquez "
The defense has not yet responded to the prosecution. Andrea is still in a limbo, and his appeal to the TAS will draw things out further.
Tomorrow will see the start of the first three days of official tests at the Spanish track. The new season gets underway with new entries, old acquaintances and high ambitions
After Ezpeleta’s declaration, we started to think about what results Rea could get with his Kawasaki if he did some MotoGP races
- SBKThe Phillip Island tests are the last chance to improve for the bikes and riders before the start of the season. Eyes also on BMW, Rinaldi and Caricasulo2 days 19 hours ago
- MotoGPSINCERE "I had many reasons to go keep on going for the money, but I didn't. I have a mortgage, live in France, and pay taxes. Avintia has become a satellite team with me. Quartararo did better than I did."2 days 20 hours ago
- MotoGPEXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW PART 2 - "Publicly everything has been resolved, but during the GP meetings I can see how things really are. Retirement? We haven't talked about it, but he doesn’t want to make a team of his own in MotoGP"2 days 22 hours ago
- Moto2Nicolò has left VR46 for the Gresini team: "It will be a year of revolution for me, a change of scenery is sometimes good, and I feel I have found myself"3 days 1 hour ago
- MotoGPEXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW PART 1 – The Dorna boss: "I said no, the game was clear. SBK is the B series of motorcycling but that doesn't mean that we aren’t working to improve it"3 days 18 hours ago
- MotoGPToday it’s the Doctor’s birthday; the Italian continues to watch life at full speed from behind his Yamaha’s windshield, but he will soon have to decide for how much longer…4 days 1 hour ago
- SBKScott speaks: “I don't like quiet things, and this is my spirit in life and on the track. With my win in the BSB I made thousands of people think again"4 days 2 hours ago
- MotoGPFausto at the presentation of the 2020 programs: "Nice start in MotoGP. In Moto2 I’m doubling up and I believe in Bulega, in MotoE we are defending the title with Ferrari"4 days 2 hours ago
- Moto2The Moto3 and MotoE teams with Alcoba, Rodrigo, Ferrari, and Zaccone were also presented. Gresini: "Having two bikes in each category completes our project."4 days 18 hours ago
The new Honda Fireblade maxes out at 217.5 hp to take its toughest rivals head-on, but it continues to have the DNA of an easy and user-friendly bike. It doesn’t focus on adrenaline, but on leading the way and closing the lines in the corners, with one eye always on the stopwatch!
Alessandro is the Ducati tester and the "father" of the renewed Panigale: "I put myself in the shoes of an amateur rider looking for performance with ease. A system that paid off"
Pirelli’s head of global testing explained to us the long process that transfers the technology from racing directly onto an OEM tyre like the Ducati Panigale V4’s Supercorsa SP
In the development tests on the Vallelunga circuit an amateur rider was 1.3 s faster, while a fast amateur scored a best time of 0.8 s lower, even Pirro benefited from the improvements improving his time by 0.4 s
Ducati supports the Dunne Foundation and auctioned the copy 5 of 500 of the iconic bike. The same race number of the unfortunate Carlin
- MotoAmericaThe popular three-time world champion of the 500, host of the famous show Jay Leno's Garage,...
- Moto - NewsToday, July 25th 2019, is a historic date for MV Agusta Motor. An agreement was signed with the...
- Moto - NewsA tribute. Something special for a rider that has always been in the hearts of racing fans. ...
- Moto - NewsThe Aprilia RSV4 sets the benchmark in terms of sports riding and performance, the ultimate example...
- Moto - NewsVolvo will electronically limit the maximum speed of its cars to 180 km/h starting in 2020. The...
- Moto - NewsA winged beauty. The new Panigale V4, the bike with a Desmosedici Stradale ...
- Moto - NewsAfter traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Moto - NewsPresented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- Moto - NewsHe recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
It's a low percentage but at an unfavourable moment it represents the affection of the 'ducatisti'
The products will be shipped on order via the Internet and on the Facebook page
Safety defects have been found in the electrical system, it is necessary to connect to the Ducati website on the page dedicated to safety and updates
Imagine working with hundreds of the greatest road and racing motorcycles all year around. This is the life of Kuniyoshi Iwata!
The collection pays tribute to Troy and will be launched on the occasion of the Australian Grand Prix, scheduled for 27 October
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
The Japanese racer will create history as the first disabled person to compete in an international electric race series from round three in Mexico City on 15 February
Ducati is still fighting for the team title but Petrucci is carrying an ankle injury: "I'll race, but it's hard to put weight on my foot"
The MotoAmerica Series will again feature 10 rounds in 2020 with races scheduled across the U.S. from the Pacific Northwest to the East Coast
At his home GP, the British rider renewed his contract with his current team.
The manager from Genoa speaks off the cuff: "The real dream team was Lorenzo-Dovizioso, not Lorenzo-Marquez. Who is the anti-Marc? Quartararo."
- Playtime - GamesWhat can a race fan do to feel the high-speeds, the thrills, and the adrenaline of the World Championship? In the modern-day, the best place to turn is a gaming platform2 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesThe top prize for the World Champion in 2019 is an incredible BMW M135i xDrive thanks to eSport partner BMW M8 months 3 weeks ago