Andrea leads the way at Motegi on Friday, even without riding in FP2: "How can Marc do any more? He always gives 100%"
Marc jokes about the precaution, to avoid taking any risks on the damp track. "Another fight with Dovizioso? For now I don't have his pace"
"Their performance is positive for Yamaha. I carried out various tests today, but it wasn't the right day to be able to really understand"
Jorge undergoes further tests: "I don't think the fracture can improve in just a few days, no point racing here"
"Others would have stopped if up against him. Valentino is immortal on the racetrack. Lorenzo? He always acts in good faith, unlike Iannone"
Moto2: MOTUL GRAND PRIX OF JAPAN 2018
Sessione: FP2Last Update: Fri, 19/10/2018 - 09:00
|1||Iker LECUONA||27||SPA||Swiss Innovative Investors||01'52.159|
|2||Francesco BAGNAIA||42||ITA||SKY Racing Team VR46||01'52.278||+0.119 / 0.119|
|3||Augusto FERNANDEZ||40||SPA||Pons HP40||01'52.39||+0.231 / 0.112|
- In mixed conditions, the two big names chose not to head out on track, in the afternoon rider #26 precedes Redding on the Aprilia and Petrucci and Miller on the Ducatis9 hours 2 min ago
- Jorge had to admit defeat during free practice 1, he will not be replaced on the Ducati at Motegi9 hours 10 min ago
- Marc's comments during Thursday's press conference at the Twin Ring1 day 3 hours ago
- "You always learn when you have a champion as a team-mate. I start as favourite at Motegi and I'd like to delay Marc's celebration"1 day 4 hours ago
- "I have doubts and hopes, we need to understand whether it was down to the track or the M1 in Thailand. Marquez? He'll try to win the title here"1 day 5 hours ago
- Jorge: "the latest X-rays paint a worse picture with respect to Thailand, a risk of bone separation in the wrist"1 day 6 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08