"The 3rd place reflects our maximum potential at the moment. We would need to shift gears soon, pessimistic for Mugello"
Marc matches Stoner's 38 wins in the premier class: "I'm lucky Casey retired, he would have made motorcycle racing history"
The Italian admits mea culpa: "I cannot make mistakes like that if I want to battle with Marquez. A pity, but the championship is still not closed"
Third win of the season for Marc, With Danilo's Pramac Ducati and Valentino's Yamaha on the podium. Iannone, Dovi and Zarco in the gravel, Lorenzo 6th, Viñales 7th
"My point of contact is Dall'Igna. At Le Mans I feel like the GP18 is more mine, I'll need to exploit the explosiveness in the early laps"
MotoGP: HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 20/05/2018 - 15:00
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'49.773|
|2||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Alma Pramac Racing||41'52.83||+2.310 / 2.310|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'55.123||+5.350 / 3.040|
- The Spaniard jokes with the Yamaha rider, then admits: "Unfortunately, I made mistakes on every lap in qualifying"1 day 8 hours ago
- The second row in Le Mans does not worry Andrea: "Zarco and Marquez are strong, but I was fast with all tyre types"1 day 8 hours ago
- Johann explains: "I have a competitive pace and tyre wear is lower on this track. My fans give me positive energy"1 day 8 hours ago
- Valentino smiles grimly: "Don't ask me how he does it. Our rivals are able to pull something out when they need to, we aren't"1 day 8 hours ago
- Andrea is 4th: "Achieved a result that wasn't easy. I have a good pace, but struggle in acceleration and on the straight. I'll reveal my future team soon"1 day 10 hours ago
- Johann on pole position ahead of Marquez and Petrucci, Iannone 4th from Dovizioso and Lorenzo, Rossi 9th. Crutchlow in the gravel in Q1 and taken to the medical centre1 day 11 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08