The opinion of Juan Martinez, former technician of Doohan and Rossi: "no one can compete with Marc right now. Jorge? Changing gets harder as you get older, but he'll soon be fighting for victory"
Two days for the test drivers on the Italian track where Bautista and Davies are also testing.
His last win dates back to the 2017 Dutch GP: "the Barcelona test will help me". Vinales: "the championship has gone, we're focusing on podiums"
"I'm a realist. Competing in MotoGP is my dream, but I realize there aren't many openings. If I do well, Alzamora will have more to work with."
Freewheeling Enea: "My Kalex doesn't want to be abused. Alex Marquez interprets it to a tee. The first podium? It’s still early."
MotoGP: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 16/06/2019 - 15:30
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'31.175|
|2||Fabio QUARTARARO||20||FRA||Petronas Yamaha SRT||40'33.835||+2.660 / 2.660|
|3||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Mission Winnow Ducati||40'35.712||+4.537 / 1.877|
- Marc has been on the podium in Holland every year since coming to MotoGP. Lorenzo: "if I continue to work like this, I can be fast"1 day 5 hours ago
- It's not yet game over but Andrea will need more than consistency to beat one of the best Marc's we've ever seen2 days 3 hours ago
- Alvaro Bautista and Chaz Davies will be in action with the Panigale V4 after the round on the Riviera. Along with them, also Michele Pirro with the GP19.2 days 6 hours ago
- Confidence in the tyres selected for the Dutch GP, both for wet and dry conditions. Taramasso: "great attention paid to the rear tyre that does all the work through the fast turns"2 days 6 hours ago
- "He hit me twice between one and two. I had more confidence in Race 2, but I still have to work on entering corners."2 days 20 hours ago
- "It's always the same story against Alvaro. I remember 2016 with Davies, when I didn't win a race after Laguna Seca, but I took home the title.”2 days 23 hours ago
- The championship is wide open. Nine wins plus 5 Superpole races are not enough. After a second setback, the world champion now has Alvaro in his sights as the championship reached its midway point3 days 3 hours ago
- Alvaro's crew chief: "he's just lacking experience in the wet and was thinking about the championship. A return to MotoGP? He's happy in SBK, but never settling is part of a rider's mindset"3 days 9 hours ago
- Johnny: "I have the confidence I want with the bike, and all the right stuff I need to be fast, but the track conditions will be a mystery."4 days 21 hours ago
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08