EXCLUSIVE - "I tried the Ducati V4 and I asked Aruba to stay, in Superbike I can do another two seasons at high level"
I REMEMBER A party faded between Vale and Jacques Villeneuve who was about to get the Aprilia manager fired
“Lorenzo stratospheric, magnificent, he now has the Ducati in his hands and head, but it will take a martian to stop Marquez”
King George defeats the Marquez dragon. Moto2 and Moto3 speak Italian. Yamaha, Suzuki and Aprilia under attack
"I could have done more but wasn't able to, we can't always be perfect and need to learn from this lesson"
MotoGP: EYETIME MOTORRAD GRAND PRIX VON ÖSTERREICH 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 12/08/2018 - 14:55
|1||Jorge LORENZO||99||SPA||Ducati Team||39'40.688|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'40.818||+0.130 / 0.130|
|3||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'42.344||+1.656 / 1.526|
- "my strategy was to fight with just one ducatista. The important thing is to always be on the podium". Pedrosa: "Fast only at the end"5 days 22 hours ago
- Yamaha will be busy at Misano and Aragon in the coming weeks, "6th place is better than expected, hard to stand up to the Ducatis"5 days 23 hours ago
- "The soft rear tyre a great choice, I improved in the third sector compared to yesterday. The title would be tough, we can fight for second place"6 days 2 min ago
- "Maverick is young, he needs to learn to manage tough situations. The apology? Honour is important for the Japanese. Pleased for Lorenzo”6 days 39 min ago
- The Majorcan beats Marquez in a head to head to triumph at the Red Bull Ring, Dovizioso also on the podium, Crutchlow 4th, Petrucci 5th, Rossi 6th6 days 2 hours ago
- Jorge: "I'm as fast as Dovi and Marc, but if I want to break away, I'll need to take a step forward in warm-up"6 days 21 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08