Ninth consecutive win for Marc in Germany with Valentino and Viñales on the podium. Petrucci 4th and the best Ducati, Dovi 7th, Iannone 12th
Andrea: “I don't know what to expect, anything could happen but what counts is that we are in line with the best”
The Spaniard bests Danilo by 25 thousandths, aided by a tow from Lorenzo 3rd. Viñales 4th ahead of Dovizioso and Rossi, Iannone 8th
"The goal is to get into the top 10. Márquez is the only one who doesn't have to worry about the pre-qualifiers, I'm fast, but the thirty race laps are another story"
Valentino pays tribute to his rival: "He deserved at least a premier class title, it is always nice to follow him on the track"
MotoGP: PRAMAC MOTORRAD GRAND PRIX DEUTSCHLAND 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 15/07/2018 - 14:50
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'05.19|
|2||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'07.215||+2.196 / 2.196|
|3||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'07.795||+2.776 / 0.580|
- Jorge: "If we can cut the gap from last year in half, we have our papers in order to battle with the fastest on the Sachsenring"3 days 6 hours ago
- "Not one of my favourite tracks, but I think we'll be able to be competitive". Lorenzo: "In theory we may struggle, but I'll give it my best effort"4 days 5 hours ago
- Johann on the German round: "I would like to discover the secret to Jonas' second place in 2017, repeating it would be fantastic for me"4 days 5 hours ago
- Rossi has not won on the German track since 2009, the draught for Ducati has lasted a decade with the last win dating back to 2008 with Stoner4 days 5 hours ago
- "We will have to work hard, but I am confident". Viñales: "We are on the right path, now I see everything in a positive way"4 days 6 hours ago
- Casey freewheeling: "Lorenzo and Ducati split up too soon, but with Marquez in Honda they will form an explosive pair"4 days 19 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08