The American rider has died at Bufalini hospital of Cesena following the serious bicycle collision on Wednesday
The rider's brother thanks the fans and hospital staff: "now we hope to have Nicky home soon".
Riders and staff share their memories and emotions on the Internet for the friend who is no longer with them
Vinales has taken his cue from Valentino, Iannone and Lorenzo haven't gained from changing teams, Dovi the reference in Ducati
"I am super happy with how I managed the race." Marquez: "Two mistakes in 5 races are too many, I was not over the limit"
MotoGP: HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France 2017
|1||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||43'29.793|
|2||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||43'32.927||+3.134 / 3.134|
|3||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||43'37.51||+7.717 / 4.583|
- "Racing at home puts on the pressure but the fan support helped me. They said that Moto2 is not worth anything, I showed that it is not true"1 day 5 hours ago
- Victory and first place in the standings for Maverick: "The bike is identical to Jerez, but today I had confidence with the front"1 day 6 hours ago
- "I had never ridden this bike that well. The biggest mistake was when I went long, the crash was a consequence"1 day 8 hours ago
- Heart pounding finale with the Doctor crashing and slipping from the Championship lead, Zarco and Pedrosa on the podium, Dovizioso 4th, Lorenzo 6th1 day 10 hours ago
- The two Italian riders dominate the race and relegate Luthi to third. Pasini fifth, Corsi eighth. Crashes for Baldassarri, Marini and Manzi1 day 11 hours ago
- Four days after the bicycle accident, some reflections on risk and 'pointless' accidents2 days 2 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
Longing for the Dakar? Introducing a video with Hubert Auriol (and Joy Lewis)
The Italian brand is worth 1.5 billion euro, Chinese and Indian groups may be interested but also Harley Davidson and the Japanese competition
With a brief video, Ducati demonstrates the potential of Bosch technology
The small road-going enduro. You can be a Globetrotter even at 18
An award for research, innovation and safety for the Venetian company that ranges from sports to the cosmos
- The Suzuki GSX-R1000 was one of the most admired exhibits at the fall shows. At Intermot in...
- After just 18 years of production, one of the most prestigious motorcycle brands made in the USA,...
- Daily publication www.india.com has published a very interesting article regarding a...
- Website Futurism report Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) is developing next-generation...
- One thing's for sure, the KTM guys know what they're doing when it comes to marketing...
- Ducati and its 90th anniversary, almost a century of history. The Borgo Panigale manufacturer has...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08