"I haven't changed my mind about what happened in Argentina, but it's better to turn the page. I just want to get back on the bike, it will do everyone good"
Johann against it: "Randy is without doubt a legend, but this recognition takes away from the titles won by other riders"
Jack: "I want to remind you of what happened in the past between Simoncelli and Pedrosa, life is short, there's no point creating drama"
The team Tech3 Frenchman on the Argentina events: “Marc and Valentino need to talk to one another, finding a solution together”
"Not necessarily positively or negatively. In Argentina, Marc lost points, I gained: it was all in his hands"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina 2018
|1||Cal CRUTCHLOW||35||GBR||LCR Honda CASTROL||40'36.342|
|2||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||40'36.593||+0.251 / 0.251|
|3||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||40'38.843||+2.501 / 2.250|
- 16 hours 56 min ago
- "We're riders, we ride at the limit and we can make mistakes. Now I'm thinking about myself, I've learned that it's better to step away at times"18 hours 40 min ago
- Lorenzo: "Anything can happen in America. The track may not suit the characteristics of the Ducati, but I have a good feeling"1 day 5 hours ago
- The former champion talks about the market as well as the American round: "it will be a tough Grand Prix, where the wings could be useful"1 day 18 hours ago
- Valentino doesn't hide the fact: "Every session will be crucial, but I'm confident", Vinales: "We can't allow any more mistakes"1 day 23 hours ago
- "It's time to calm down. We are refining the code, so that the riders feel there is an authority above them"2 days 1 hour ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08