DAY 1 - Those who test less go faster: the case of Quartararo, by now Yamaha's leader. The Marquez "style": both brothers on earth. Dovi e Rossi, "old school". KTM faithful to orange and tubes.
"We took a risk, but you sometimes have to do that to improve. The engine was running in extreme conditions, and we understood some important things"
"I had to use the standard Yamaha but it wasn't a problem and I improved the set-up. The test with Hamilton's Mercedes? It's going to be cool!"
VIDEO - The Aprilia RS-GP catches fire in a straight, and Andrea returns to the pit-box: "Enough! I said it ten times that the bike's not working. It ends here, today."
"The season starts early but Petrucci, Miller and I all see it the same way. It's a positive thing. The Michelins for next season? I don't like them"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 17/11/2019 - 15:06
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'21.469|
|2||Fabio QUARTARARO||20||FRA||Petronas Yamaha SRT||41'22.495||+1.026 / 1.026|
|3||Jack MILLER||43||AUS||Pramac Racing||41'23.878||+2.409 / 1.383|
- Valentino promotes his new chief technician and Yamaha: "Now there's less confusion and the improvements are evident." Vinales: "A fantastic test."22 hours 53 min ago
- "I have a contract for 2020, and Avintia will have to break it. There's a 90% chance I'll continue to race with them. I'm talking to the team, but Johann has nothing to do with it."1 day 27 min ago
- “I haven't spoken to Marc yet, but I'll be in the garage with him at Jerez. When I see him I'll ask how he sees me on the Honda”1 day 6 hours ago
- "He was able to get up and continue working, trying to get used to the Honda. Next year, he'll work with Lorenzo's team from last year."1 day 8 hours ago
- Only team Marc VDS in Moto2 is still to confirm its second rider, having lost Alex Marquez1 day 23 hours ago
- "I made a decision, but life is strange. For the moment, I bought a one-way ticket to Bali. I'll consider every offer. Never say never. My fans' affection overwhelmed me."1 day 23 hours ago
- "Marc didn't interfere in our choice, and we wanted a rider for the future. He'll try the 2019 bike in Valencia with Cecchinello's structure."2 days 18 hours ago
- "Marc won the tug of war with Ezpeleta, while Valentino's decision on his future is putting Yamaha in trouble."2 days 19 hours ago
- PRESS RELEASE - An official release confirms that Alex will make his MotoGP debut alongside his brother on Team HRC for the 2020 season2 days 21 hours ago
Ducati supports the Dunne Foundation and auctioned the copy 5 of 500 of the iconic bike. The same race number of the unfortunate Carlin
The popular three times world champion of the 500, host of the famous show Jay Leno's Garage showed the presenter a screaming custom
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
- Volvo will electronically limit the maximum speed of its cars to 180 km/h starting in 2020. The...
- A winged beauty. The new Panigale V4, the bike with a Desmosedici Stradale ...
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
The collection pays tribute to Troy and will be launched on the occasion of the Australian Grand Prix, scheduled for 27 October
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08