Marquez solves the championship mystery in his own way, by winning. Valentino is back, a cause celebre, while Dovizioso temporarily disappears
"Only Marc can lose this title, Dovi seems to be his old self again. Rossi? Miraculous, well done Vale, we need you!"
"And it could arrive already at Motegi, one of my favourite tracks where the Ducati works well" promises Jorge after his 3rd place in Aragón
"I did not expect to struggle and I had to risk, a 16 point advantage is important. Valentino? His talent made the difference"
Maverick: "The battle with Rossi was fun, although at certain times the manoeuvres were at the limit"
MotoGP: GRAN PREMIO MOVISTAR DE ARAGÓN 2017
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||42'06.816|
|2||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||42'07.695||+0.879 / 0.879|
|3||Jorge LORENZO||99||SPA||Ducati Team||42'08.844||+2.028 / 1.149|
- Andrea reveals: "The seventh place finish? The tyres have nothing to do with it. I was lacking speed on three corners and I was unable to overtake"1 day 57 min ago
- Number 93 wins at home, Pedrosa and Lorenzo on the podium, Viñales 4th, Espargaró 6th on Aprilia, black Sunday for Dovizioso, finishing seventh1 day 4 hours ago
- "It will be unlikely to have a Ducati finish first and second. Rossi? He can contend for the podium and the win. Today he rode as if he hadn't even been injured"1 day 22 hours ago
- The Spaniard explains: "It was my mistake, I was trying for pole position", for the race: "The biggest unknown will be the rear tyre"2 days 45 min ago
- Maverick conquistador on Saturday in Aragón: "The return of Rossi helped me to be even more competitive"2 days 1 hour ago
- Andrea 7th in qualifying: "Not enough time to sort the bike and assess the tyres. Valentino? I didn't expect him to be so fast"2 days 1 hour ago
MotoGP Team News
In Misano, as anticipated, 7th of september at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder street legal of Borgo Panigale
Among those companies interested in the purchase is the Venetian holding company that launched Melandri in 125 in '98 and '99
Potential bidders are asked to provide non-binding offers. Indian firm Bajaj is pushing on behalf of KTM
In limited edition on the technical base of the GTS, the 'racing' version of a classic will be available from late July at a price of €6.290 plus road tax and registration
The actor's Arch Motorcycle cruiser will be distributed in Europe and the Suter MMX 500 in the USA
- The Aprilia thousand cubic centimetre, narrow V four cylinder engine from the RSV4 has a long...
- The team jokes with Jack after having missed chicane in the FP1 of the Barcelona GP
- We went out on a difficult track like Mugello to find out more about how the new Suzuki sport bike...
- BMW Motorrad has a racing history, especially in the world of rallying, to make anyone envious....
- Volkswagen is considering giving away one of its jewels, by selling Ducati, according to...
- Technological development is a big part of the bike world and, among the more technological firms,...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08