After winning the Trophy prize: “Maybe it’s time to get my license, so I can enjoy riding it on the road, too. Doing some stoppies and wheelies on this bike is going to be fun!”
While all eyes were on Marquez and Ducati, Luca was working in the shadows and deserved promotion on his debut in Valencia on the RC213V
The KTM rider fears Dorna could have preferences, then joked about the absence of Marquez and Mir for several races: “It’s easy like that.” With regard to the sensations he had when testing the innovations for 2024, he said: “It’s the right direction.”
The Sicilian rider will test the bike for the first time in his homeland, as they aim to continue developing the 450. Starting Friday, Lupino will also be in action.
“Things change, like regulations change, but I don't think I’ll do more wild cards than we had already planned. What Yamaha lacks are bikes on the track, so we have to focus on the pre-season tests.”
- MotoGPMarc faced the second part of the season with compartment syndrome. The day after his debut with Ducati, he underwent surgery on his right forearm.16 hours 12 min ago
- MotoGPVIDEO INTERVIEW: “Marc couldn't come to Ducati in 2016 because he cost too much, now he has chosen a Desmosedici to get back to winning. We must be proud: when I arrived in Borgo...19 hours 10 min ago
- MotoGP“At Turn 8 in Valencia, he was impressive, he doesn’t seem to brake. I’m finally calm. The impression with the GP24 was excellent. We solved many problems I had. In 2024, there...21 hours 31 min ago
- MotoGPThe Aprilia Racing CEO is happy with the limitations, but perplexed about the numbers: "So we will end up spending too much money. We can use more tyres, but to use them you have...21 hours 33 min ago
- MotoGPThe Spanish rider promotes what will soon be his next bike: “It has improved in aerodynamics, but I still can’t turn it well in corners.” And, as he dreams of being able to ride...23 hours 31 min ago
- MotoGPAccompanied by a bottle of Prosecco Doc, Carlo Pernat comments on the season finale in Valencia, where Bagnaia graduate to World Champion for the second year in a row.1 day 2 hours ago
- Moto2"For Moto3 and Moto2 we can supply high quality tyres. We have 20 years of experience in SBK. When you make tyres industrially like us you don't have problems. If we had them it...1 day 4 hours ago
- MotoGP“I'm not surprised, though. For the first time Honda brought something that worked, they know how to make a bike and the new RC213V is a starting point to do great things in 2024...1 day 18 hours ago
- MotoGP“My team looked at them very carefully and told me we look like we’re the same rider. We use the brakes in a very similar way, and the way we do the trajectories. I’ve already...1 day 20 hours ago
Merl Hefferman sentenced in the United States for obstruction of justice
Speed is the ultimate thrill in high-performance motorcycles, and manufacturers continually push the boundaries of what's possible
Respecting nature must be the first rule for an Endurist, and some even clean up along the Po river without being asked.
This is the bike that won the Imola 200 Miles race in 1972 ridden by the British rider – and Barry Sheene's brother-in-law – who triumphed in a sprint finish over Bruno Spaggiari who was nearly out of fuel at the finish line
The best passionate Ducati customers globally will have access to a time-restricted online sale before the opportunity to purchase is opened to all
- Moto - NewsLet the engine breathe. This is the categorical imperative for all designers, but in everyday use it is also essential to protect engines from the...
- Moto - NewsThe Night Wolves have been acting as a Putinian paramilitary force for years, with a role outside of Russia’s borders even during the Donbass...
- Moto - NewsAn American start-up is trying to reinvent the rotary engine concept with a lightweight yet powerful modular platform. Will it work for motorcycles?
- Moto - NewsThe result of a study commissioned by Piaggio and carried out by Interbrand. “Vespa is much more than a mobility brand. This is only a starting ...
- Moto - NewsEicma reopens its doors after it was forced to close them for the pandemic, with many absentees, but the excitement was still alive.
- Moto - NewsBusy on the streets of Naples for the commercial of a local clothing brand, the Ducati Panigale V4 and its rider in a double-breasted suit are at the...
- Moto - NewsTime to say goodbye to suspending your good old motorcycle insurance during the winter. The EU has decided that insurance will always be mandatory.
- Moto - NewsThe Buell saga seems to be destined not to end and, as communicated about 6 months ago, the company is ready to make its (third) return
- Moto - NewsThe British TV show host has decided to sell 8 rare items in his possession (including a Guzzi Le Mans) to finance a new television project
Red Bull Racing claims another title while their drivers lead the championship race. Still, it doesn't stop the Abu Dhabi GP 2023 from being one of the most wagered-on F1 events
Valentino will participate in the tests reserved for WEC rookies in Bahrain in the WRT team prototype. In 2024 he would like to race in the World Endurance Championship, but in a GT3
Despite concerns over the extended calendar, F1 is committed to delivering unparalleled racing entertainment. This season introduces innovative changes like three Saturday races, ensuring the excitement never stops
From next year the Italian company will supply tyres for Moto3 and Moto2, while the Dorna-Michelin agreement will expire at the end of 2026. FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem has lashed out against the increase in Grands Prix and the number of teams
In this 2023 motorsport year, the difference in performance of the two Italian men in red cannot fail to impress. Why is the F1 team unable to recover, while the MotoGP team wins easily? It's a question of method and tranquillity.
- Auto - NewsVale has taken on the ultimate challenge by driving a BMW M road car on the legendary Nordschleife for the first time. Watch 'The Doctor' as he...
- Auto - NewsIn the world of global sport, the competition is between the individuals and teams involved, but it is also about the business that occurs outside...
- Auto - NewsValentino wins Race 2 together with his teammate Maxime Martin: "We knew we could be strong, but winning is something else. I also won the Road to Le...
- Auto - News"In qualifying there were crazy conditions, on the straight I couldn't see the track. For cars, this track is like Assen for motorbikes: the best to...
- Auto - NewsFrom inclement weather that slows the pace and dictates the race speed, to the deployment of safety vehicles when a driver or rider has a collision,...
- Auto - NewsVIDEO - A great gesture by the AlphaTauri rider, who didn't hesitate to lend a hand during the weather emergency that hit Emilia Romagna
- Auto - NewsThe Doctor didn’t fail in the second Sprint Race and celebrated with teammate Maxime Martin: “We worked well, I’m happy”
- Auto - News"My future? I don't set myself any goals, I just want to be fast. I still need the kilometres to understand the BMW, too bad about the mistake in pre...
- Auto - NewsThe GT World Challenge Europe championship starts this weekend in Italy. The Doctor is a factory BMW driver at the wheel of an M4 of the WRT team
- If you're just getting started in racing, it's a good idea to rent bikes from a local track or shop so that you can try out different types and see...
- Other items include signed knee and elbow sliders from Repsol Honda star Marc Marquez, boots, sliders, and a signed visor from MotoGP™ Yamaha rider...
- How to improve your performance on the track: a book for track day enthusiasts, because, "Braking on the track is not the art of slowing down, as...
- In addition to aluminum-lithium calipers and carbon fiber discs, Brembo also supplies its teams with brake pads, also made from carbon fiber: It...
- Entirely dedicated to the history of the two-valve Monster, from the first model in 1993 to the present day. This is a large format volume (30×23 cm...
- Despite all the organizational work and our aim for this edition to go well, the exterior factors which are out of control, force us to make this...
- The Doctor's unmistakable style is combined with Dainese technology and design in an exclusive collection for every use: from the track, to the road...
- So you can enjoy the city in safety, as the rules of social distancing stipulate, but with a touch of extra fantasy
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized fit, the Stella Callie Denim Pant has slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor. By Alpinestars
- Moto - NewsFootball players are frequently expected to avoid activities that could put them in danger off the field. Yet there will always be a few individuals who want to take greater chances in football and...8 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesFor several years, the world of gaming has correlated side by side with sports. Read this article to find out the connection between motorcycle racing and IGaming10 months 1 day ago
- Playtime - GamesA victory and a second place at the second round of the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship move Repsol Honda Team’s Adriaan_26 to just six points shy of the lead. Round three of the 2022 eSport season...1 year 5 months ago
- Playtime - GamesTrastevere73‘s efforts in Race 3 and Race 4 of the Global Series helped him to a 60.5 points total that keeps him first in the rankings for the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship, with a 6-point...1 year 5 months ago
- Playtime - GamesA fantastic season finale at the ValenciaGP sees the Italian reclaim his MotoGP eSport by the narrowest of margins. The italian walked away with the main prize of the night – a brand new BMW X4 M40i2 years 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - Games"It was a good start to the championship, there are some new riders and also the competitors who have been there more or less each year "2 years 5 months ago