"This weekend we will be able to follow a normal schedule, I won’t make any more mistakes". Miller galvanized by his victory in Japan: "I had the best race of my career"
"Buriram is a good circuit for me and also for Yamaha". Morbidelli is also counting on the Thailand GP to improve: "I want to be in Q2, it's important for the race"
Medical checks after the Motegi race diagnosed him with a torn tendon in his little finger, Takaaki will undergo further surgery and hopes to return for Phillip Island.
“I’d love to, but my goals are to finish the weekend and build for the future.” Pol Espargarò: “I regained some speed in Motegi. I have to continue like this.”
"Ducati contacted me on Sunday in America before Race 2. It's the fastest negotiation of my career and I don't even know if his leathers will arrive in time for FP1, so he might have to use the MotoAmerica one"
- MotoGP"I’m excited to be one of the few riders in history jumping from a MotoGP machine to a Dakar bike, a Superbike, then another factory MotoGP bike!”2 days 46 min ago
- MotoGPMiller drinks from a shoe, Bagnaia from a bitter goblet. Marquez finds his arm again, Aprilia tries a new strategy to reduce fuel consumption2 days 9 hours ago
- SBK“This track isn’t easy for Yamaha. I had worse feelings than in 2021. Too bad I couldn’t get second place in Race 2. I tried, but my front tire dropped at the end.”2 days 9 hours ago
- MotoGPBagnaia: “I had made no mistakes when Bagnaia passed me again. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take advantage of the soft. The pressure on the front increased, and I couldn’t use my...2 days 10 hours ago
- MotoAmericaUPDATED Jake captures his second consecutive Alabama title in the star-studded series, while Danilo closes out the championship in second place by drawing rapturous applause, the...2 days 11 hours ago
- SBK"In my opinion I have shown my potential and that's okay. I hope to continue like this next season, then maybe in 2024 some places will be available. This weekend was one of the...3 days 1 hour ago
- MotoGP“I made a big mistake, and I apologize to the team. Fortunately, Quartararo didn’t make the difference, and Espargarò had a problem. The pressure on the front tire was very high,...3 days 5 hours ago
- MotoGPThe eight-time world champion went close to the podium in a physically demanding race. "This is the first time in a long time that I felt I could attack somebody in the last laps...3 days 6 hours ago
- MotoGP"Being where I am in the standings cost me a lot, I'm not Marquez, but 100% I could have won. The technician apologized, we are a team. I was faster than Pecco and Fabio today,...3 days 8 hours ago
This is the bike that won the Imola 200 Miles race in 1972 ridden by the British rider – and Barry Sheene's brother-in-law – who triumphed in a sprint finish over Bruno Spaggiari who was nearly out of fuel at the finish line
The best passionate Ducati customers globally will have access to a time-restricted online sale before the opportunity to purchase is opened to all
Let the engine breathe. This is the categorical imperative for all designers, but in everyday use it is also essential to protect engines from the possible presence of harmful micro-particles
The Night Wolves have been acting as a Putinian paramilitary force for years, with a role outside of Russia’s borders even during the Donbass occupation, as witnessed a few days ago in Montenegro.
An American start-up is trying to reinvent the rotary engine concept with a lightweight yet powerful modular platform. Will it work for motorcycles?
- Moto - NewsThe result of a study commissioned by Piaggio and carried out by Interbrand. “Vespa is much more than a mobility brand. This is only a starting ...
- Moto - NewsEicma reopens its doors after it was forced to close them for the pandemic, with many absentees, but the excitement was still alive.
- Moto - NewsBusy on the streets of Naples for the commercial of a local clothing brand, the Ducati Panigale V4 and its rider in a double-breasted suit are at the...
- Moto - NewsTime to say goodbye to suspending your good old motorcycle insurance during the winter. The EU has decided that insurance will always be mandatory.
- Moto - NewsThe Buell saga seems to be destined not to end and, as communicated about 6 months ago, the company is ready to make its (third) return
- Moto - NewsThe British TV show host has decided to sell 8 rare items in his possession (including a Guzzi Le Mans) to finance a new television project
- Moto - NewsWith just 12 km to its credit is being hammered out these days. Two thousand were built, all of them of enormous value. Designed by Terblanche and...
- Moto - NewsIt will be produced by the Italian Ohvale and in addition to replicate the graphics of the two Yamaha M1 offers some valuable pieces from the flavor...
- Moto - NewsRumours confirmed, the first exclusive images of Iwata’s new super sports bike reveal the details
It was the 80-year-old 'Mino' who legitimized with the checkered flag the Red Bull driver's success at Monza ahead of Leclerc's Ferrari
Valentino comments on his first 24 Hours on social media: "Very long. 531 km traveled with a knife between my teeth, but it was a lot of fun."
At the Hungaroring, the Australian driver dominated the Sprint Race in Formula 2, on the same circuit where his father in 1990 won his first race in the 500. In the championship, he's behind ... Lawson.
"Figuring out braking points and trajectories is difficult at night. It's a really crazy race. There are 66 of us on a 7km track, and it’s narrow in some places. But it's lots of fun."
Doohan quickly picked his way through the pack, finding a favourite spot for overtaking into Village. He passed Enzo Fittipaldi for the lead in the early stages and never looked back, stretching his advantage up to beyond four seconds
- Auto - NewsAlong with Alpine replacement driver Oscar Piastri, Jack Doohan will participate in his first Formula 1 test. On Sunday, May 15th he’ll be taking to...
- Auto - NewsThe i30 N has already proven its strength in various motorsports competitions and will reinforce the WorldSBK Safety Car fleet
- Auto - NewsJorge: "We are a strong, united and ambitious team and I can't wait to get involved and prove that I can be competitive on four wheels as well"
- Auto - NewsThe WRT team took pole with the No.32 car of Vanthoor, Van Der Linde and Weerts, while Valentino's No.46 car will start from 15th
- Auto - NewsVIDEO Hamilton: "I have no desire to race in any other category". Valentino: "I want to try to figure out where I can go and if I can stay at the top...
- Auto - NewsVale's debut in the Fanatec GT World Challenge practice session, as he follows in the footsteps of Surtees, Hailwood, and Agostini, while his fans...
- Auto - NewsIts net weight is only 855kg and boasts 105hp with a 1000cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, twin-cylinder, DOHC engine. The Villain is also equipped with a...
- Auto - NewsThe Doctor's preparation for his new four-wheel adventure continues. This time he chose his home circuit for a test.
- Auto - NewsWRT’s Team Manager is getting the Doctor to race with the Audi in the GT3: "I knew his natural talent. He quickly felt the grip on the track despite...
- Other items include signed knee and elbow sliders from Repsol Honda star Marc Marquez, boots, sliders, and a signed visor from MotoGP™ Yamaha rider...
- How to improve your performance on the track: a book for track day enthusiasts, because, "Braking on the track is not the art of slowing down, as...
- In addition to aluminum-lithium calipers and carbon fiber discs, Brembo also supplies its teams with brake pads, also made from carbon fiber: It...
- Entirely dedicated to the history of the two-valve Monster, from the first model in 1993 to the present day. This is a large format volume (30×23 cm...
- Despite all the organizational work and our aim for this edition to go well, the exterior factors which are out of control, force us to make this...
- The Doctor's unmistakable style is combined with Dainese technology and design in an exclusive collection for every use: from the track, to the road...
- So you can enjoy the city in safety, as the rules of social distancing stipulate, but with a touch of extra fantasy
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized fit, the Stella Callie Denim Pant has slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor. By Alpinestars
- Motorcycles represented are Ducati, Yamaha, Triumph, Harley, and Honda to name a few. This is a book for riders, owners, dreamers, mechanics,...
- Playtime - GamesA victory and a second place at the second round of the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship move Repsol Honda Team’s Adriaan_26 to just six points shy of the lead. Round three of the 2022 eSport season...2 months 4 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesTrastevere73‘s efforts in Race 3 and Race 4 of the Global Series helped him to a 60.5 points total that keeps him first in the rankings for the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship, with a 6-point...2 months 4 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesA fantastic season finale at the ValenciaGP sees the Italian reclaim his MotoGP eSport by the narrowest of margins. The italian walked away with the main prize of the night – a brand new BMW X4 M40i10 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - Games"It was a good start to the championship, there are some new riders and also the competitors who have been there more or less each year "1 year 3 months ago
- Playtime - GamesLorenzo Daretti: "This year‘s game is more realistic and difficult than ever. I really like how you can overtake in a realistic way in MotoGP21, making it more fun to watch for the fans and also more...1 year 3 months ago
- Playtime - GamesThe 2020 MotoGP eSport Championship has a new king! Williams_Adrian held his nerve in a dramatic and emotional fight that went all the way to the final race1 year 10 months ago