Lorenzo is confident: "I'll be better prepared and faster at Phillip Island with respect to February's winter test"
The Doctor hopes for good weather: "I want to solve the problems that we've had as soon as possible and get back to completing good races"
The Australian track combines fast turns and extreme weather conditions: asymmetric tyres at both the front and rear
The Spaniard aims for a better result than on the Twin Ring, Lowes: "Phillip Island is a "Moto2-style" track, one of the best for me"
"I was quicker than I thought I'd be. Why do people like me? I'm not a rider who creates trouble like some do"
MotoGP: MOTUL GRAND PRIX OF JAPAN 2017
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||47'14.236|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||47'14.485||+0.249 / 0.249|
|3||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Octo Pramac Racing||47'24.793||+10.557 / 10.308|
- The French rider, 2014 World Champion on Aprilia, will race astride the Kawasaki ZX-10R. Team manager Manuel: "The goal is the top five"22 hours 35 min ago
- The Swiss rider will be the first to race the 4-cylinder from Hamamatsu in the factory derivative Championship23 hours 14 min ago
- Dovizioso and Marquez mix emotions and adrenaline with the water. A grand Italy in Moto3, Lorenzo and Yamaha behind the blackboard in a timeout23 hours 31 min ago
- The epilogue of the Grand Prix of Japan and BSB at Brands Hatch reminded us of the true spirit of 'sport' with two magnificent examples2 days 16 hours ago
- The German is still in Europe undergoing tests, the Australian rider will ride his Team Tech 3 M12 days 23 hours ago
- Danilo jokes after the win that got away: "Incredible to see them battle. What did Andrea show? That he has balls too"3 days 19 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
In Misano, as anticipated, 7th of september at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder street legal of Borgo Panigale
Among those companies interested in the purchase is the Venetian holding company that launched Melandri in 125 in '98 and '99
Potential bidders are asked to provide non-binding offers. Indian firm Bajaj is pushing on behalf of KTM
In limited edition on the technical base of the GTS, the 'racing' version of a classic will be available from late July at a price of €6.290 plus road tax and registration
The actor's Arch Motorcycle cruiser will be distributed in Europe and the Suter MMX 500 in the USA
- The Aprilia thousand cubic centimetre, narrow V four cylinder engine from the RSV4 has a long...
- The team jokes with Jack after having missed chicane in the FP1 of the Barcelona GP
- We went out on a difficult track like Mugello to find out more about how the new Suzuki sport bike...
- BMW Motorrad has a racing history, especially in the world of rallying, to make anyone envious....
- Volkswagen is considering giving away one of its jewels, by selling Ducati, according to...
- Technological development is a big part of the bike world and, among the more technological firms,...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08