Johnny clocks up win number 12 at Assen, ahead of Van Der Mark and Davies, Sykes 4th
VIDEO. Marc on an MX bike lined up against Jackie Ganter, a rodeo specialist
Valentino satisfied at Austin: "we're back on the right path. The track is in a worrying state, it's a little like riding MX"
The Safety Commission mocks: "Stricter decisions". It's a pity the rules already exist. And who decides? The same people as before
The Spaniard: "Racing in these conditions is difficult, I have to push less and I am unable to turn like I'm used to"
MotoGP: RED BULL GRAND PRIX OF THE AMERICAS 2018
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||02'04.686|
|2||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||02'04.738||+0.052 / 0.052|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||02'05.123||+0.437 / 0.385|
- "It seems like we're back in the days of Agostini and Hailwood, not even in the National Championships do we find situations like this"21 hours 3 min ago
- "I haven't changed my mind about what happened in Argentina, but it's better to turn the page. I just want to get back on the bike, it will do everyone good"1 day 22 hours ago
- Johann against it: "Randy is without doubt a legend, but this recognition takes away from the titles won by other riders"1 day 22 hours ago
- Jack: "I want to remind you of what happened in the past between Simoncelli and Pedrosa, life is short, there's no point creating drama"1 day 23 hours ago
- The team Tech3 Frenchman on the Argentina events: “Marc and Valentino need to talk to one another, finding a solution together”2 days 5 min ago
- "Not necessarily positively or negatively. In Argentina, Marc lost points, I gained: it was all in his hands"2 days 6 min ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08