Baumgartel: ”the project has got off to a good start. We've developed different mapping with Alex Marquez”
Michael heads to Laguna with just one goal: "we didn't do well in 2017, now we'll fight for the podium". Alex Lowes: "my first win has given me a real boost"
The Honda team arrives at Laguna Seca with several new technical components that Leon likes: "I'm feeling better physically". Gagne races at home: "we'll take another step forward"
The Spanish firm may leave the championship and not renew its TV rights contract that expires at the end of 2018
After the Brno own goal, the Kawasaki team head to California to win both races. Sykes: "no place for rest"
MotoGP: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 17/06/2018 - 15:00
|1||Jorge LORENZO||99||SPA||Ducati Team||40'13.566|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'18.45||+4.479 / 4.479|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||40'19.664||+6.098 / 1.619|
- Two days of testing in Spain: Kalex has entrusted its 2019 bike to Alex Marquez, NTS with test rider De Angelis, KTM with Cardus2 days 1 hour ago
- Lorenzo dusts off his hammer, Dovizioso gives in to gravity and Ducati celebrates in part. Valentino keeps the title fight open2 days 2 hours ago
- The Italian is confident and sends a warning to his rivals: "I'm sure I'll be very fast". Davies: "The track suits the Panigale well"2 days 9 hours ago
- On the mysterious black bike: "An evolution, not the 2019 prototype". Pedrosa satisfied: "A lot of work and positive test, but I'll keep my feet on the ground"3 days 21 hours ago
- "I didn't find anything that can give us a hand. The fuel tank? It's not what we need". Viñales: "Yamaha needs to make a bike I like"3 days 22 hours ago
- The Spaniard is ahead of Iannone and Rabat, Petrucci 4th ahead of Zarco and Crutchlow, Viñales 9th, Miller 10th, Aleix Espargarò 11th, Morbidelli 12th4 days 41 min ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08