Karel is reconfirmed alongside Bautista. In MotoGP there are still three seats free, the two Avintia Ducatis and the Honda of Marc VDS
Factory riders Espargarò and Lowes on track today, on Tuesday and Wednesday the Test Team with Baiocco and rookie rider Savadori
New bikes for a new public? Perhaps, what is certain is that the ship needs steering. And by someone who can hold on tight
Almost 100 laps for each rider under the Italian sun, with Valentino the last to leave the track. A clear aim, to prevent premature tyre wear at the rear
The ducatista does the double and relaunches his campaign: "We're very competitive, now it's Portimao", Melandri on the podium: "After yesterday I wouldn't have bet on it"
MotoGP: NeroGiardini Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2017
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'43.323|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'43.499||+0.176 / 0.176|
|3||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'45.984||+2.661 / 2.485|
- Second place in race 2 in Germany for Johnny, still leading the championship. Sykes fourth and disappointed: "I came into contact with Savadori, losing positions"1 day 1 hour ago
- The second double of the season for the Welshman, who wins ahead of the world champion and Melandri. Sykes 4th, Savadori 7th and in pain, Giugliano 17th1 day 7 hours ago
- The Welshman on his fifth win of the season: "I risked a high-side on the sighting lap", 4th place for Melandri: "Difficulty with the rear"2 days 37 min ago
- The Englishman refers to turn one and spoke about this with race director Gianfranco Carloia. About the race he says: "I was lacking speed out of certain corners"2 days 4 hours ago
- Second place for Johnny who, from mid-race on, started to suffer: "I had problems with the rear tyre and was sliding as if I was on ice"2 days 4 hours ago
- The Ducati rider scores his fifth win of the season at the Lausitzring, Melandri fourth followed by Camier on the MV, DNF for Giugliano and De Rosa2 days 7 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
Among those companies interested in the purchase is the Venetian holding company that launched Melandri in 125 in '98 and '99
Potential bidders are asked to provide non-binding offers. Indian firm Bajaj is pushing on behalf of KTM
In limited edition on the technical base of the GTS, the 'racing' version of a classic will be available from late July at a price of €6.290 plus road tax and registration
The actor's Arch Motorcycle cruiser will be distributed in Europe and the Suter MMX 500 in the USA
The Griiip G1 single-seater that mounts the powerplant from the Noale SBK triumphed at Varano in the Formula X Italian Series
- The team jokes with Jack after having missed chicane in the FP1 of the Barcelona GP
- We went out on a difficult track like Mugello to find out more about how the new Suzuki sport bike...
- BMW Motorrad has a racing history, especially in the world of rallying, to make anyone envious....
- Volkswagen is considering giving away one of its jewels, by selling Ducati, according to...
- Technological development is a big part of the bike world and, among the more technological firms,...
- Presented in November 2016, it attracted the attention of those youngsters (and not...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08