It's impossible to destabilise him. Incidents and controversy don't phase him. On track Marc is always 'Magic'.
Ducati's general director: "we've grown since 2017. I'm optimistic regarding Dovizioso's renewal, we need to reflect on what's happening to Lorenzo"
Marquez's only adversaries were boredom and solitude. Iannone rediscovers his instinct, Dovizioso celebrates despite having some doubts about his Ducati
Jack the victim of a mountain bike accident: "The time between two races can be more dangerous than the race weekend itself"
AUDIO. The manager's comments on the Austin GP: "Rossi ran out of steam. Ducati has wasted energy: it should have built just one bike, for Dovizioso"
MotoGP: RED BULL GRAND PRIX OF THE AMERICAS 2018
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'52.02|
|2||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'55.562||+3.560 / 3.560|
|3||Andrea IANNONE||29||ITA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||41'58.706||+6.704 / 3.144|
- Jorge out of the top ten: "I am sad, but I won't give up because sooner or later I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. Miller? He always does that, I could have crashed"2 days 12 hours ago
- "With the heat, I was at the limit with the front tyre. There are 2 M1 machines in the top 4 on a difficult track. We'll see what happens in Europe"2 days 12 hours ago
- Marc wins and pays homage to Hayden. "After Argentina I changed strategy, I like the pressure. Riding this Honda is sweet"2 days 13 hours ago
- First podium of the season for Maverick: "I was more relaxed, just like at the beginning of last year. In the upcoming races we can give Honda a nice surprise"2 days 13 hours ago
- The Spaniard is from another planet at the COTA, Viñales 2nd, Rossi finishes at the foot of the podium, Dovizioso 5th and back in the championship lead by one point2 days 15 hours ago
- "I slowed down to avoid having Andrea following me, but I didn't notice Maverick. The race? If I don't win I won't go crazy"3 days 11 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08