First match point at the Twin Ring for Marc: “We'll need to work hard to be at Ducati's level, this is a real stop and go track”
The red bike can still fight for the manufacturers' and team titles, Valentino aims for 3rd in the championship while dreaming of a win
Rea cannot be stopped and sets another record in Argentina, disappointed smiles for Melandri and Forés, what a SSP finale between Cortese and Cluzel
Johnny: “I was ill all night, up until 5 in the morning, but the Kawasaki ran like clockwork”
Both Lewis and Marc could be crowned champions, one at Austin, the other at Motegi. F1 and MotoGP united in a weekend to remember in the USA and Japan
MotoGP: PTT Thailand Grand Prix 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 07/10/2018 - 10:10
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'55.722|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'55.837||+0.115 / 0.115|
|3||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||39'55.992||+0.270 / 0.155|
- The Cannibal sets a new record for consecutive wins in Superbike, Forés and Melandri round out the podium, Davies 4th, Sykes 5th1 day 17 hours ago
- the Italian closes two tenths behind the Cannibal, Razgatlioglu 3rd, Savadori 5th, Davies 7th followed by Mercado, in SP1 van der Mark, Baz and Sykes3 days 17 hours ago
- OFFICIAL -Next year's championship will see the introduction of a sprint race on Sunday morning at 11:00, Saturday's race remains5 days 1 hour ago
- Valentino responds to fans' questions: "Agostini and Hailwood the greatest. My regret? The lost title of 2006"5 days 3 hours ago
- It's match point for Marquez at Motegi, as it was for Stoner in 2007. Casey, Marc and Vale: two generations of different riders, one exuberant, the other pragmatic: this is the reason for their hatred5 days 3 hours ago
- An interview with Livia Cevolini, the CEO of Italy's (two-wheeled) answer to Tesla: "people will understand the advantages of electric, racing is our world"5 days 4 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08