A series of medical check-ups which have fortunately confirmed that the damage sustained to his knee will not require surgery to heal
Aprilia Racing's CEO: "With our appeal, we don't want to take Dovizioso's victory away from him. We wan't clearer rules and more professional controls."
Aprilia's Technical Director: "The regulation puts everything in the hands of a person who may not be so competent under all aspects."
The Court of Appeal ended the hearing at 5:30 pm and decided to take a few days to examine the material produced.
EXCLUSIVE The BMW team manager: “Even if they take 1000 rpm away from Ducati, nothing will change. Sykes will have the new engine at Imola”
Moto2: VisitQatar GRAND PRIX 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 10/03/2019 - 19:38
|1||Lorenzo BALDASSARRI||7||ITA||Flexbox HP 40||39'56.109|
|2||Thomas LUTHI||12||SWI||Dynavolt Intact GP||39'56.135||+0.026 / 0.026|
|3||Marcel SCHROTTER||23||GER||Dynavolt Intact GP||39'58.232||+2.123 / 2.097|
- The FIM Court of Appeal will have to decide tomorrow whether the "spoon" abides to standards: Pass or fail? There's also a third option.4 days 12 hours ago
- VIDEO. The Formula 1 champion took a quiz on the history of motorcycles, and he didn't do that bad.5 days 9 hours ago
- Ducati risks having to give up Phillip Morris branding during two GPs, just like Ferrari in Melbourne6 days 9 hours ago
- The Buriram wildcard, on track with the #46 Yamaha, talks: “I chose bikes because they are more exciting than dolls”6 days 16 hours ago
- "We're all competitive, and I like that. I learned how challenging a race weekend in MotoGP is. Balda showed that he wants the title."1 week 5 hours ago
- Bautista and the V4 become cannibals, devouring Rea and the Kawasaki over a weekend where Thailand too is painted red1 week 18 hours ago
- "There's too much of a difference, now. I can only keep my nerve and get the best out of it. Limit Ducati? I don't know what could happen."1 week 18 hours ago
- "I aim to give it my all and have fun, then we'll see. We've dominated this weekend at a track that differs from the first, I'm pleased"1 week 18 hours ago
- I RECALL "They didn't trust Loris and Troy and called for a test at Mugello Rubens Xaus, who rode slower".1 week 19 hours ago
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08