On the mysterious black bike: "An evolution, not the 2019 prototype". Pedrosa satisfied: "A lot of work and positive test, but I'll keep my feet on the ground"
"I didn't find anything that can give us a hand. The fuel tank? It's not what we need". Viñales: "Yamaha needs to make a bike I like"
The Spaniard is ahead of Iannone and Rabat, Petrucci 4th ahead of Zarco and Crutchlow, Viñales 9th, Miller 10th, Aleix Espargarò 11th, Morbidelli 12th
"I did it for five laps, then, considering Dovi's crash, I settled. I had problems with the rear jumping around that I hadn't had before"
Andrea: “Lorenzo? It's normal that there is pressure when your teammate wins. I'll need to try and understand his style”
MotoGP: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 17/06/2018 - 15:00
|1||Jorge LORENZO||99||SPA||Ducati Team||40'13.566|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'18.45||+4.479 / 4.479|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||40'19.664||+6.098 / 1.619|
- Jorge takes two at Montemelò ahead of Marquez, while the Italian crashes, leaving the podium to Rossi, Crutchlow 4th, Petrucci 8th2 days 18 hours ago
- "It was long and I used my knee, things like that mean that we are struggling. For the race Lorenzo is the favourite, but I am close"3 days 13 hours ago
- "I had a look at his telemetry, we brake the same way, but he stops whereas I don't. Marquez? He said not to worry"3 days 13 hours ago
- "When things don't go well, it is easier to blame the rider, I have always been in love with the bike. Now I have nothing to lose"3 days 13 hours ago
- "We don't have the right front tyre for this track, like at Mugello. The 7th place time? I am not happy, we had the potential for more"3 days 14 hours ago
- Andrea: "Right now I am not podium material, in fact, I am unable to manage tyre wear, I predict a Honda-Ducati duel"3 days 14 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08