A post on Facebook and, suddenly, July 2019 becomes July 1980. Imatra, Finland, an unforgettable season culminating at the old Nurburgring with the Ekerold-Mang battle
THE ANALYSIS. Marc's racing maturity translates into less mistakes, the Spaniard having made none since Mugello. The result: a leather suit to put in his trophy room and many championship points
The 19-year old crashed on the straight during warm-up at Snetterton together with two other riders, sustaining a serious trauma to the head
Dovizioso and Petrucci have the chance shorten the gap between them and Marquez in the next two Grand Prixs. If not, they'll be the first to lose out, like a terracotta vase doomed to travel among jars of iron in the 2021 motorcycle market, which will start very soon.
Technical Director: "We want to change the status quo and the Racing Department is being boosted. A completely new RS-GP, also thanks to Iannone."
MotoGP: HJC Helmets Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 07/07/2019 - 14:56
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'08.276|
|2||Maverick VIÑALES||12||SPA||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP||41'12.863||+4.587 / 4.587|
|3||Cal CRUTCHLOW||35||GBR||LCR Honda CASTROL||41'16.17||+7.741 / 3.154|
- Alvaro is waiting for an answer from Borgo Panigale. Still no actual offer from Japan, but it's not far off.3 days 9 hours ago
- "The numbers show that I tend to improve over the second part of the season. I'd give myself a 7.5. I see no reason why I can't consider the podium”3 days 12 hours ago
- The Grand Prix Commission has announced a change to the technical regulation but has 'forgotten' to provide details3 days 14 hours ago
- A message full of love from Romie Gallardo: "I'm sure he'd only like his accident studied, to improve safety."4 days 15 hours ago
- At Laguna, Aruba's CEO revealed that Alvaro could even decide tomorrow, suggesting that Ducati has not reduced the offer after the last disasters, but it will not raise the ante.5 days 5 hours ago
- 140 points vanished into nothing, a renewal that's still pending, and Alvaro, who may still not understand what he was getting into with Rea.6 days 6 hours ago
- ANALYSIS - This first half of the season is Valentino's worst ever on the Yamaha. Fingers are pointed at the M1, his age, and the team6 days 11 hours ago
- Team manager Jean Olive wants the Spaniard in Moto2 again in 2020: "I hope to have a reply from him and Alzamora soon"6 days 14 hours ago
- The Spanish rider ended up falling at the first turn and, despite the red flag, he doesn't get back in. Johnny wins easy ahead of Davies and Sykes.1 week 18 hours ago
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08