Rea the Cannibal continues to destroy the competition, Davies and the Ducati are gracious in defeat while Laverty finally puts the Aprilia back on the podium
Johnny: "Our Kawasaki has nothing revolutionary, the results are the fruit of our work. The title? Let's see after Misano"
Davies second behind Rea: "I did my best, but we're not so far from the best"
Double win and total domination for Johnny in California, with career win number 62. Davies and Laverty on the podium, Melandri crashes
Chaz isn't looking for excuses: "Rea had stronger pace". Melandri: "Superpole conditioned my race, race 2 will be different"
MotoGP: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 17/06/2018 - 15:00
|1||Jorge LORENZO||99||SPA||Ducati Team||40'13.566|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'18.45||+4.479 / 4.479|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||40'19.664||+6.098 / 1.619|
- The Cannibal celebrates win number 61 at Laguna Seca: "To beat Chaz, I had to be patient and not rush"1 day 11 hours ago
- Lorenzo just 0.008 of a second from the top three at Laguna Seca: "The Aprilia is still too tiring and physical, I hope to do better than at Brno"2 days 11 hours ago
- Johnny closes Friday out front and sends out a warning: "I can be fast and consistent, but am not yet at the limit"2 days 11 hours ago
- Baumgartel: ”the project has got off to a good start. We've developed different mapping with Alex Marquez”3 days 3 hours ago
- Michael heads to Laguna with just one goal: "we didn't do well in 2017, now we'll fight for the podium". Alex Lowes: "my first win has given me a real boost"4 days 6 hours ago
- The Honda team arrives at Laguna Seca with several new technical components that Leon likes: "I'm feeling better physically". Gagne races at home: "we'll take another step forward"4 days 6 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08