Marc readies his weapon for Aragon: “the championship is not over yet, we need to find something to be as fast as them"
The Frenchman: “I want to finish ahead of them in the independent standings”. Syahrin: “I have the confidence I need for a good result”
While Marc moves in on the title, Dovizioso and Lorenzo seek race wins, only the red bikes having won since the summer break
The head of SBK was wrong-footed by Eurosport while speaking about Johnny's domination: "We won't change things so that he cannot win, we just want fair races"
The French tyre manufacturer prepares for the Aragon GP and analyzes: "we've created a competitive environment within a single make series"
MotoGP: GP OCTO DI SAN MARINO E DELLA RIVIERA DI RIMINI 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 09/09/2018 - 15:10
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||42'05.426|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||42'08.248||+2.822 / 2.822|
|3||Cal CRUTCHLOW||35||GBR||LCR Honda CASTROL||42'12.695||+7.269 / 4.447|
- The Spanish rider, who debuted in the Moto2 championship at the Jerez round, will ride the Italian team's Kalex at Aragon2 days 13 hours ago
- A series of passes followed by victory number 66 for Johnny, who closes in on his fourth title. Van Der Mark and Melandri on the podium2 days 13 hours ago
- Christophe's release: "behaviour I didn't expect in MotoGP, I'm weighing up whether it's worth continuing to race"2 days 20 hours ago
- The rider will make his debut in the top class next weekend, but may have another chance to ride later in the season4 days 12 hours ago
- VIDEO. Federal Attorney De Girolamo has confirmed that the FMI tribunal has decided to confirm the precautionary measure4 days 18 hours ago
- HRC knows it has the best rider pairing for next year, but not the best bike. Marc tested two different prototypes on Monday5 days 13 hours ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08