"I'm more competitive than in the last few races, and I have room to grow. It's just a shame because of the cold in the afternoon that prevented us from working."
"He would have been important as a test rider. We'll try some big changes on the set-up in Motegi. I'm suffering too much on the M1."
"Knowing that this could be my best season is not very positive. 2020? I don't have many new parts to test, but we're working"
“his arrival doesn't surprise me, he's a world champion and I'm sure he'll be able to adapt and show his potential”
Valentino is looking for redemption in Japan, while Vinales seeks validation: "I really enjoy the M1, and I'm convinced that we'll be fast."
MotoGP: MOTUL GRAND PRIX OF JAPAN 2019
Sessione: FP2Last Update: Fri, 18/10/2019 - 09:06
|1||Fabio QUARTARARO||20||FRA||Petronas Yamaha SRT||01'44.764|
|2||Maverick VIÑALES||12||SPA||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP||01'45.85||+0.321 / 0.321|
|3||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||01'45.1||+0.336 / 0.015|
- Morbidelli: "Yamaha has shown encouraging performances from Silverstone to Thailand, this is the way forward."1 day 22 hours ago
- OFFICIAL - The French rider will replace Takaaki Nakagami following Motegi and conclude the 2019 season with Lucio Cecchinello's team2 days 1 hour ago
- Jorge: "We have some ideas in mind for Motegi, to be competitive again." Marquez: "It's time to win the Constructors' title too."2 days 15 hours ago
- From 1949 to 1976, some of the worst results were discarded from total points. This gave priority to speed rather than regulations. With an increase in the number of GPs, this rule is making coming back.2 days 21 hours ago
- "The grip changed from morning to afternoon, but this also happens on other tracks. I never pushed with Rea. I had fun."3 days 16 hours ago
- Despite the lack of results, Jorge was one of the stars of the year and the assumptions about his future without Honda have not blown over.3 days 18 hours ago
- As of 2020, the Valencia test that follows the last race will cancelled, as will the Qatar test that precedes the inaugural race from 2021 onwards3 days 21 hours ago
- "An absurd situation. Oil was seeping from the tarmac, and it wasn't safe. The FIM should have inspected it a month before."4 days 15 hours ago
- (This) was our opportunity to stand together as a group and demonstrate that we are only prepared to take the huge risks we do on circuits that meet the required safety standard of 20195 days 1 hour ago
Ducati supports the Dunne Foundation and auctioned the copy 5 of 500 of the iconic bike. The same race number of the unfortunate Carlin
The popular three times world champion of the 500, host of the famous show Jay Leno's Garage showed the presenter a screaming custom
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
- Volvo will electronically limit the maximum speed of its cars to 180 km/h starting in 2020. The...
- A winged beauty. The new Panigale V4, the bike with a Desmosedici Stradale ...
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
The collection pays tribute to Troy and will be launched on the occasion of the Australian Grand Prix, scheduled for 27 October
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08