"I have pain in braking and I can't ride aggressively, but I'll definitely race. For the first test on Honda I don't expect to be better"
In the afternoon session the conditions worsen and no one improves, number 46 and Lorenzo are therefore out of the combined top ten
Dani has been nominated a MotoGP Legend at Valencia: "I'll miss the thrill of winning and reaching the podium, I just want to enjoy my last race"
"In general it's been a fruitful marriage for both parties, and if I could go back I'd come to Ducati again. Now I want to leave the team with a gift"
"At this point of my career, it's been tough. I trust in Yamaha, but work over the winter will be fundamental for us"
Moto2: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: QPLast Update: Sat, 17/11/2018 - 16:00
|1||Luca MARINI||10||ITA||SKY Racing Team VR46||01'35.777|
|2||Xavi VIERGE||97||SPA||Dynavolt Intact GP||01'35.804||+0.027 / 0.027|
|3||Marcel SCHROTTER||23||GER||Dynavolt Intact GP||01'35.945||+0.168 / 0.141|
- "I hope not to feel too much pain and to be competitive". Michele Pirro joins Jorge and Dovizioso at Valencia2 days 23 hours ago
- Vinales aims to topple #46: “I want to round out the season with a win and third place in the championship”3 days 5 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY A carbon coloured fairing for the Borgo Panigale four-cylinder, that will debut with the Welshman on Wednesday at Motorland3 days 9 hours ago
- The collaboration comes to an end while Honda comes knocking at the Australian's door. "I will never forget the enthusiasm of the ducatisti"4 days 5 hours ago
- Wednesday will bring the Welshman's highly anticipated debut with the new bike, alongside Rea and the Yamahas of Alex Lowes and van der Mark4 days 5 hours ago
- The grid for the first "green" championship takes shape, with a mix of veterans, young talents as well as some new names4 days 10 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08