At Laguna, Aruba's CEO revealed that Alvaro could even decide tomorrow, suggesting that Ducati has not reduced the offer after the last disasters, but it will not raise the ante.
140 points vanished into nothing, a renewal that's still pending, and Alvaro, who may still not understand what he was getting into with Rea.
ANALYSIS - This first half of the season is Valentino's worst ever on the Yamaha. Fingers are pointed at the M1, his age, and the team
Team manager Jean Olive wants the Spaniard in Moto2 again in 2020: "I hope to have a reply from him and Alzamora soon"
The Spanish rider ended up falling at the first turn and, despite the red flag, he doesn't get back in. Johnny wins easy ahead of Davies and Sykes.
MotoGP: HJC Helmets Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 07/07/2019 - 14:56
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'08.276|
|2||Maverick VIÑALES||12||SPA||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP||41'12.863||+4.587 / 4.587|
|3||Cal CRUTCHLOW||35||GBR||LCR Honda CASTROL||41'16.17||+7.741 / 3.154|
- "I haven't changed in one weekend, we've made some significant improvements. Rea had great pace, but I made the most of the hard tyre"2 days 14 hours ago
- "Mathematically, it's not lost, but even if I win all the remaining races, Rea could always come in second."2 days 14 hours ago
- Honda likes Toprak Razgatlioglu and Yamaha is also interested in him but the current MotoAmerica champion would like to follow in the footsteps of Ben Spies3 days 57 min ago
- PHOTO-SEQUENCE With the fifth consecutive crash. Alvaro and the Bolognese company are on their knees. The World Superbike Championship is now a dream3 days 1 hour ago
- Johnny Re about Laguna: "There are still many races and lots of points. I also made many mistakes the first year. This one against Alvaro is the most difficult championship ever for me."3 days 1 hour ago
- "From now on, I'll get up front and keep my own pace. It seems like when I control things, and don't push, the front doesn't warn me."3 days 7 hours ago
- "We've stopped with the compromises and made a drastic change, which has paid off. I dedicate the podium to my team for all their hard work"3 days 12 hours ago
- The news given by the Formula 1 drivers on the asphalt is not that comforting: "I don't think they'll like Turn 6." Hamilton: "There are still holes in some places."4 days 1 hour ago
- The rider from Northern Ireland trims half a second from Sykes, 2nd, followed by Razgatlioglu. Davies 6th in front of his teammate, Melandri 9th, Laverty 14th, Delbianco 16th4 days 11 hours ago
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08