But only for the MotoGP rider who will see Friday's FP1 and FP2 extended to 55 minutes
Having come out of intensive care yesterday, Max will continue his treatment at another hospital
The new asphalt may change things, but #93 warns: "I'll try to be stronger", Pedrosa: "One of my favourite tracks"
With no data, the decision has been taken to provide 4 different options at both the front and rear, rather than the usual 3
Valentino and Petrucci bewitch, Dovizioso has Ducati dreaming, Morbidelli unstoppable. Italy won over Holland
Moto2: MOTUL TT ASSEN 2017
|1||Franco MORBIDELLI||21||ITA||EG 0,0 Marc VDS||39'39.12|
|2||Thomas LUTHI||12||SWI||CarXpert Interwetten||39'39.278||+0.158 / 0.158|
|3||Takaaki NAKAGAMI||30||JPN||IDEMITSU Honda Team Asia||39'39.75||+0.630 / 0.472|
- It was Max himself who made the announcement with a message: "This time I risked not being here, it is the best gift"1 day 4 hours ago
- "I had prepared the attack on Valentino, but Barbera and Rins blocked me. I am managing to score with almost every shot"1 day 22 hours ago
- "The sensations are more important than the numbers. You need to be content but not too much, in a week you can go from hero to zero"1 day 23 hours ago
- The Doctor finishes ahead of the Pramac rider by 63 thousandths, Crutchlow 4th, Dovizioso 5th and the new championship leader, Viñales in the gravel, Iannone 8th2 days 3 hours ago
- He will miss the Dutch GP but he is fine. His mum, Giorgia is with him at the Groningen hospital. Cuzari: "SuperBaldattack is a lion!"2 days 20 hours ago
- Franco will continue with Marc VDS. "Just 4 years ago I was racing in Stock 600, I earned the job. A début like Zarco's? It isn't a given"2 days 21 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
The Griiip G1 single-seater that mounts the powerplant from the Noale SBK triumphed at Varano in the Formula X Italian Series
The team jokes with Jack after having missed chicane in the FP1 of the Barcelona GP
TEST VIDEO - On the Mugello track with the Texan legend to understand more about the new sport bike from Hamamatsu
Longing for the Dakar? Introducing a video with Hubert Auriol (and Joy Lewis)
The Italian brand is worth 1.5 billion euro, Chinese and Indian groups may be interested but also Harley Davidson and the Japanese competition
- Technological development is a big part of the bike world and, among the more technological firms,...
- Presented in November 2016, it attracted the attention of those youngsters (and not...
- From the first hand-crafted innovatively ‘cut’ leathers thanks to Lino Dainese’s...
- The Suzuki GSX-R1000 was one of the most admired exhibits at the fall shows. At Intermot in...
- After just 18 years of production, one of the most prestigious motorcycle brands made in the USA,...
- Daily publication www.india.com has published a very interesting article regarding a...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08