Espargaró blocked Danilo in FP1: "Maybe he thinks that I use the MotoGP bike for a day out". On 2nd place: "I am under no illusions, but I am fast"
"A lot of riders are holding back, for example Valentino. In the last 3 years he was always 2nd? This time I'm faster"
"I had never seen 4 riders within 4 thousandths of one another: tyres and sole supplier ECU are the reasons. I'm 9th but my pace is competitive"
Just 61 thousandths separate the two, Marquez 3rd ahead of Iannone and Lorenzo, Galbusera a no-show in number 46's garage due to food poisoning
"I did it...by just a half point in Superbike, but the important thing is getting it done!"
MotoGP: Grand Prix of Qatar 2018
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||01'55.248|
|2||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Alma Pramac Racing||01'55.31||+0.062 / 0.062|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||01'55.403||+0.155 / 0.093|
- The Doctor: "I want to race for as long as I can. Many riders have retired as winners, but then they've felt the need to return to the track"1 day 23 hours ago
- The announcement arrived today. The Doctor: "it will be tough to remain competitive until I'm 40 but I have the motivation"2 days 2 hours ago
- "Great passion: they offered to you to enter as a shareholder in the Dorna but for the love of the bikes you bought the Moto Guzzi"2 days 23 hours ago
- Andrea speaks to Sky: "my contract renewal is not linked to him. Marquez is the favourite for the title, then me, Rossi and Vinales at the same level"2 days 23 hours ago
- The stats on the riders taking to the start line: 21 out of 24 have won at least one Grand Prix and their total victories come to 4613 days 1 hour ago
- "The rider can't make the difference as he once could. Dovizioso? He'll fight for the title. Rossi? No-one can tell him what to do with his future"3 days 3 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08