VIDEO. The Formula 1 champion took a quiz on the history of motorcycles, and he didn't do that bad.
Ducati risks having to give up Phillip Morris branding during two GPs, just like Ferrari in Melbourne
The Buriram wildcard, on track with the #46 Yamaha, talks: “I chose bikes because they are more exciting than dolls”
"We're all competitive, and I like that. I learned how challenging a race weekend in MotoGP is. Balda showed that he wants the title."
Bautista and the V4 become cannibals, devouring Rea and the Kawasaki over a weekend where Thailand too is painted red
Moto2: VisitQatar GRAND PRIX 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 10/03/2019 - 19:38
|1||Lorenzo BALDASSARRI||7||ITA||Flexbox HP 40||39'56.109|
|2||Thomas LUTHI||12||SWI||Dynavolt Intact GP||39'56.135||+0.026 / 0.026|
|3||Marcel SCHROTTER||23||GER||Dynavolt Intact GP||39'58.232||+2.123 / 2.097|
- "There's too much of a difference, now. I can only keep my nerve and get the best out of it. Limit Ducati? I don't know what could happen."2 days 9 hours ago
- "I aim to give it my all and have fun, then we'll see. We've dominated this weekend at a track that differs from the first, I'm pleased"2 days 9 hours ago
- I RECALL "They didn't trust Loris and Troy and called for a test at Mugello Rubens Xaus, who rode slower".2 days 10 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE - SBK's sporting director: "Rea dominated the World Championship last year, but that didn’t mean we limited the revs of his engine during the Championship."3 days 2 hours ago
- Technical Director Giampiero Testoni stated: "In 10 years, we never had any problem. Every safety test performed on the Ego went beyond the best expectations."3 days 4 hours ago
- "He cut very fast into me. I was lucky I didn't fall. My bike wasn't at its best today. We have to develop much more than people think."4 days 1 hour ago
- Foti speaks. Bautista and the Panigale V4 are dominating the championship, but after Aragon it will be hard for other teams to receive help4 days 2 hours ago
- "We are clearly disadvantaged and it's not easy to magically find twenty extra horsepower. The contact? A normal race pass, I was on the inside"4 days 3 hours ago
- First pole in SBK for the Spanish rider and the Panigale V4, Lowes 3rd followed by Cortese, Haslam, and Sykes, Melandri 7th, then Laverty and Davies.4 days 4 hours ago
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08