The second double of the season for the Welshman, who wins ahead of the world champion and Melandri. Sykes 4th, Savadori 7th and in pain, Giugliano 17th
The Welshman on his fifth win of the season: "I risked a high-side on the sighting lap", 4th place for Melandri: "Difficulty with the rear"
The Englishman refers to turn one and spoke about this with race director Gianfranco Carloia. About the race he says: "I was lacking speed out of certain corners"
Second place for Johnny who, from mid-race on, started to suffer: "I had problems with the rear tyre and was sliding as if I was on ice"
The Ducati rider scores his fifth win of the season at the Lausitzring, Melandri fourth followed by Camier on the MV, DNF for Giugliano and De Rosa
MotoGP: NeroGiardini Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2017
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'43.323|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'43.499||+0.176 / 0.176|
|3||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'45.984||+2.661 / 2.485|
- The English KRT rider dominated Friday's proceedings in Germany, regardless of the track conditions. Rea: "I wasn't as fast as I wanted to be"2 days 2 min ago
- The Welshman 3rd on Friday: "I was hopeful in the afternoon, but rain stopped us", Melandri closes 5th: "A positive but tough day"2 days 11 min ago
- A heavy shower stops FP2 for almost an hour, Melandri moves up to fifth, van der Mark and Giugliano outside the top ten2 days 2 hours ago
- Tom has Marc VDS' Honda in his sights, Xavier tries to convince Avintia to give him a Ducati thanks to his 'case'2 days 3 hours ago
- THE ANALYSIS - The standings under the microscope: Marc a rock-breaker from Barcelona onwards, Andrea takes the long-distance approach, Rossi and Vinales dropping back3 days 2 hours ago
- The announcement is expected at Silverstone, team Forward considers Federico Fuligni and Yonny Hernandez3 days 7 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
Among those companies interested in the purchase is the Venetian holding company that launched Melandri in 125 in '98 and '99
Potential bidders are asked to provide non-binding offers. Indian firm Bajaj is pushing on behalf of KTM
In limited edition on the technical base of the GTS, the 'racing' version of a classic will be available from late July at a price of €6.290 plus road tax and registration
The actor's Arch Motorcycle cruiser will be distributed in Europe and the Suter MMX 500 in the USA
The Griiip G1 single-seater that mounts the powerplant from the Noale SBK triumphed at Varano in the Formula X Italian Series
- The team jokes with Jack after having missed chicane in the FP1 of the Barcelona GP
- We went out on a difficult track like Mugello to find out more about how the new Suzuki sport bike...
- BMW Motorrad has a racing history, especially in the world of rallying, to make anyone envious....
- Volkswagen is considering giving away one of its jewels, by selling Ducati, according to...
- Technological development is a big part of the bike world and, among the more technological firms,...
- Presented in November 2016, it attracted the attention of those youngsters (and not...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08