With his sixth 2018 victory, Toni brings his name alongside those of Cooley, Kevin Schwantz, Mat Mladin and Ben Spies. Beaubier and Herrin on the podium
LIVE FROM WDW. "I want to go into the holidays knowing my future". Lorenzo: "First and last WDW but the Ducati family is treating me very well"
The British and Dutch riders have renewed their contracts with the Japanese manufacturer for next season
THE ANALYSIS. Comparing his six years in MotoGP to discover whether the 2018 version of the Spaniard is the best ever
I REMEMBER Alex Barros was a promising rider in 250 class with Venemotos and Agostini, liked him so much, but also Carletto for Cagiva
MotoGP: PRAMAC MOTORRAD GRAND PRIX DEUTSCHLAND 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 15/07/2018 - 14:50
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'05.19|
|2||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'07.215||+2.196 / 2.196|
|3||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'07.795||+2.776 / 0.580|
- Ducati is disappointing in MotoGP despite three race wins. The sporting 'return' of Jorge has penalised Dovi. Now the pair are to all effect rivals.4 days 9 hours ago
- Tom will only race with the Ninja until the end of 2018, putting an end to a 9-year collaboration that was topped with a world title: "I need new challenges"4 days 10 hours ago
- Everything went to plan for the Spanish champ at the MarquezRing, the Yamahas step up while the (factory) Ducatis sink5 days 4 hours ago
- The American energy drink brand will replace Spanish firm Movistar as of next season with the factory team5 days 10 hours ago
- Ninth consecutive win for Marc in Germany with Valentino and Viñales on the podium. Petrucci 4th and the best Ducati, Dovi 7th, Iannone 12th1 week 4 hours ago
- Andrea: “I don't know what to expect, anything could happen but what counts is that we are in line with the best”1 week 1 day ago
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08