Dorna needs more GPs to increase revenue, but such a concentrated season would be a problem for riders and smaller teams.
Gerhard wanted Valentino to race in the Misano round on a BMW against Andrea on an Audi.
Ezpeleta prepares the new 2022-2026 agreement: more races and less tests, a maximum of 24 bikes and continuity with regard to the technical regulation
PhOTO GALLERY. Andrea has spent two days at the Italian track, preparing for the DTM race: "I don't want to look bad"
“We rebuilt everything in record time. We'll have 18 of the world's best riders developing our technologies over three years. With the double races, we will work with Enel to organise and manage recharging"
MotoGP: SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 19/05/2019 - 15:02
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'53.647|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||41'55.631||+1.984 / 1.984|
|3||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Ducati Team||41'55.789||+2.142 / 0.158|
- PHOTO. During testing, the F2 featured a fairing that takes up the shapes of Kocinski's old bike, but it will need to pass wind tunnel tests3 days 20 hours ago
- Alex: "Marc's only opponent is himself. The MotoE is like the MotoGP in acceleration and the Moto3 in corners. I'm aiming straight for the podium."4 days 13 hours ago
- The Tech3 team manager speaks out: "being a factory rider means showing the engineers the way, he needs to do that"4 days 20 hours ago
- I RECALLED "I got the negotiations wrong with Domenicali and for one day Loris was a Ducati Superbike rider. He called me many names, but then..."5 days 14 hours ago
- Presented yesterday in Milan, the Italian team faces a new challenge with the Energetic Ego Corsa in the hands of the riders from San Marino and from Australia.5 days 17 hours ago
- Fun only for Marc Marquez (and family) in France, gloomy faces in Ducati, and Rossi proposes the beach5 days 20 hours ago
- "As well as being fast, he's cunning, but he'll soon find himself dealing with Quartararo. Yamaha is already considering moving him up in place of Vinales"6 days 18 hours ago
- The rider from Terni reaches the podium with the official Ducati: "Great work done with Dovi. A second or third place is useless? I hope Dall'Igna realizes that the bike is at its limit."6 days 23 hours ago
- Manger to both riders, Emilio: "It's true, we're talking to Pramac for Alex. We're friends, we always got along well with the Italians. Marc's future? They're two different things. It doesn't hurt to ask!"1 week 1 hour ago
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08