He was supposed to be the surprise of the year at the beginning of the season but, after the summer break, Danilo took a downturn. The coming months will be decisive for him.
Marc could become the first rider to achieve 400 points in a season. Lorenzo is hopeful: "I'll push myself to improve"
The new world champion was warmly welcomed by his fans at EICMA. "It's nice to be popular, which means I'm entertaining them. Why haven't we won in the Moto3 for 15 years? Lots of fast but inconsistent riders."
"He's like Jordan or Schumacher. He can also decide to stop a year then come back. I, instead, don't have to be in a hurry to chase him."
Temperatures can be very low in the morning, but tyres struggle to cool on the left side: asymmetric tyres are the solution
MotoGP: SHELL MALAYSIA MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 03/11/2019 - 08:56
|1||Maverick VIÑALES||12||SPA||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP||40'14.632|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'17.691||+3.059 / 3.059|
|3||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||40'20.243||+5.611 / 2.552|
- I RECALL That time that Stoner and Hayden were lapped at Donington in 2009 because of an incomprehensible choice of tyres2 days 13 hours ago
- Fans filled the streets of the Repsol Honda Team rider’s hometown to celebrate both his eighth World Championship and the title won by his brother2 days 14 hours ago
- The German confirms that the collaboration is over, so we won't be the test rider to work with Silvano Galbusera. Is Zarco back in the Iwata manufacturer's sights?3 days 11 hours ago
- VIDEO - The legend's return to the track. Wayne ride a Yamaha R1 and struggled to contain the emotion of being back on board after 26 years3 days 11 hours ago
- Fabio was greeted by crowds at EICMA and there is already talk of a future team with Valentino Rossi: "I'm fully focused on Valencia and next season for now"3 days 14 hours ago
- Massimo Meregalli speaks out: "our plans have changed. The test riders will be Nozane and Nakasuga, but Silvano Galbusera will be on hand"3 days 17 hours ago
- The livery of the 488 GT3 with which the Doctor will compete in December's endurance race along with Uccio and Luca Marini is unveiled4 days 10 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE - Johann responds to Cal's criticisms: "He has the determination to race only one year, but I have many more, and Honda would have a second rider on the podium besides Marquez."4 days 19 hours ago
- Iker will replace Oliveira on the Tech3 team's RC16, with which he'll be competing in 2020 in the premier class5 days 7 hours ago
Ducati supports the Dunne Foundation and auctioned the copy 5 of 500 of the iconic bike. The same race number of the unfortunate Carlin
The popular three times world champion of the 500, host of the famous show Jay Leno's Garage showed the presenter a screaming custom
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
- Volvo will electronically limit the maximum speed of its cars to 180 km/h starting in 2020. The...
- A winged beauty. The new Panigale V4, the bike with a Desmosedici Stradale ...
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
The collection pays tribute to Troy and will be launched on the occasion of the Australian Grand Prix, scheduled for 27 October
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08