GPOne will follow the two days of testing in Australia live starting Monday, leading up to the first round of the season.
The Spaniard leads the way on day one of testing, ahead of Lowes, Sykes 4th, Melandri 6th, Camier 11th, Davies 13th
“Ducati made a mistake in selling its project as an impressive one. Kawasaki? What we're doing is not normal.”
Moriwaki Althea's team manager: "When you work in such a situation, it's like going from ordinary to extraordinary."
Johnny: “Winning is like a drug that is addictive, but nobody sees the value that lies behind success.”
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- The Corsair recalls the years of his duels with the Doctor: “I have no regrets. I’m coherent. I’d do it, again, but I’d do it differently.”1 day 16 hours ago
- Rossi’s 40 years, from child to man, in the story of scattered images without filters by Gigi Soldano3 days 2 hours ago
- Alfa Romeo’s new rider: “In some ways, I see myself in Pecco. Reaching the premier class with the Ducati is the best.”3 days 11 hours ago
- THE STORY. “I convinced him. And we signed a three-year contract. That kid reminded me of Schwantz. He was 15 then. Today he’s 40. In my opinion, he has not changed at all. He’s a charming son of a gun.”3 days 12 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE - “When I think of Vale, I imagine a surgeon in the operating room. The tenth title? A curse. MotoGP is like Sanremo.”3 days 17 hours ago
- GALLERY. After a slight delay owing to Jorge's injury, the official images of the 2019 Honda team5 days 15 hours ago
- ALL PHOTOS. The official teams, Tech3 and Ajo, were presented at Mattighofen. They'll compete in all World Championship classes.6 days 10 hours ago
- The KTM manager: "but we need to adapt to the rules. We don't have one particular weak point, Pedrosa will be of great help"6 days 11 hours ago
- "We can't go back in time and there's a lot of work to do. We're struggling through the turns, in Qatar I'll aim for the top ten"6 days 11 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
- The technology and touring vocation so typical of the Vespa GTS family meet the history and most...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08