The Cannibal only needed the afternoon to put the competition in line. Lowes came in 2nd followed by Mahias, while Vierge and Lecuona didn’t test.
VIDEO - "Sometimes I still don't think I'm in the MotoGP. At the end of 2022, I would be happy if I were rookie of the year, but I said it last season, and then I fought for the title."
Francesco for the first time with KTM colours: "I feel comfortable in these colours. I had no counter-proposals from Ducati and working in a factory team was a great challenge for which I felt the need"
The Spaniard continued his apprenticeship at Jerez on the Honda CBR 1000 RR-R Fireblade alongside Lecuona. Iker: "I am not 100% but I am recovering"
"I had too many ups and downs last season, and my injured wrist limited me. There will be innovations on the KTM, but we can make a difference with the set-up."
- MotoGPVIDEO - Red Bull graphics for the bikes of the official team with Binder and Oliveira, orange for the satellite team with Gardner and Fernandez18 hours 3 min ago
- MotoGPMichele will be leaving for Malaysia today where he’ll get to test the GP22 for the first time this year, along with all the other test riders.21 hours 35 min ago
- Dakar“In Saudi Arabia, I detoxified from everyday life. I was afraid in the desert, but I felt free. Loeb made me realize that I'm a wimp."1 day 10 hours ago
- SBKThe first date of the new year will be January 26th in Jerez, followed by Portimao, Aragon, Misano, while Motorland as the last before the start of the season.1 day 16 hours ago
- SBK“The Turk” will start with the n.1 in the Superbike. This World Championship is starting off without women riders, unless something comes up at the last minute.1 day 22 hours ago
- MotoGPOn Monday, the last medical check-up convinced the doctors: the recovery from diplopia is complete and Marc can ride a MotoGP bike1 day 22 hours ago
- MotoGPAndrea wants to prove to himself before the others that he is competitive on a different bike, but previous experiences (from Lorenzo to Vinales) show how difficult it will be2 days 16 hours ago
- MotoGP"A mental coach? I don’t need one. I'm a happy person. I want to get to my brother Brad’s level and beat him."3 days 7 hours ago
- MotoGPWe’re starting from scratch, but with the experience of the past. We’d like to see Dovizioso fight for the world championship and Binder for rookie of the year, but we’re the...3 days 9 hours ago
An American start-up is trying to reinvent the rotary engine concept with a lightweight yet powerful modular platform. Will it work for motorcycles?
The result of a study commissioned by Piaggio and carried out by Interbrand. “Vespa is much more than a mobility brand. This is only a starting point," Board Director for Strategy, Products & Innovation, Michele Colaninno, commented
Eicma reopens its doors after it was forced to close them for the pandemic, with many absentees, but the excitement was still alive.
Busy on the streets of Naples for the commercial of a local clothing brand, the Ducati Panigale V4 and its rider in a double-breasted suit are at the center of a real controversy.
Time to say goodbye to suspending your good old motorcycle insurance during the winter. The EU has decided that insurance will always be mandatory.
- Moto - NewsThe Buell saga seems to be destined not to end and, as communicated about 6 months ago, the company is ready to make its (third) return
- Moto - NewsThe British TV show host has decided to sell 8 rare items in his possession (including a Guzzi Le Mans) to finance a new television project
- Moto - NewsWith just 12 km to its credit is being hammered out these days. Two thousand were built, all of them of enormous value. Designed by Terblanche and...
- Moto - NewsIt will be produced by the Italian Ohvale and in addition to replicate the graphics of the two Yamaha M1 offers some valuable pieces from the flavor...
- Moto - NewsRumours confirmed, the first exclusive images of Iwata’s new super sports bike reveal the details
- Moto - NewsDucati Monster Virtual Tour contest: Upload a photo with the new Ducati Monster in augmented reality for a chance win a new-generation naked.
- Moto - NewsAmerican racer Patricia Fernandez got on a Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special prepared to take part in the King of the Baggers.
- Moto - News“Negotiations took place between November and December of last year. It’s the only brand that interests us. MV Agusta is too small. Ferrari? Never...
- Moto - NewsGALLERY Suzuki Italy in the aftermath of Joan Mir's victory in the 2020 world championship celebrated the 1981 and 1982 world titles of Lucchinelli...
Her name is Lia Block, and she’s Ken Block’s daughter. At only 14, she wants to go faster than her dad!
Formula 1 sponsorships are worth lots of money but do you really know how they work? Find out more about the top racing F1 sponsorships for 2021
Honda Racing Corporation, the company that has successfully managed Honda's motorcycle business for many years, also responsible for management and development in F1. Specifically, HRC will support Red Bull Group's Formula 1 operation in 2022
Losail International Circuit will host the inaugural Ooredoo Qatar Grand Prix as the Gulf country steps in to ensure a full race calendar for the 2021 season
Domenicali: "I want to express my huge appreciation to the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson". Silverstone will be in touch with all ticket holders in the coming days with further details about how the Formula 1 British Grand Prix will run as a pilot event
- Auto - NewsVIRAL VIDEO A peculiar Youtube video shows how dangerous it is to think your car is amphibious and still try to cross a flooded road depression
- Auto - NewsFernando was hit by a car while training in Lugano. He’s conscious, may have a fractured jaw, and is waiting for further tests.
- Auto - NewsVIDEO The stunt was part of an attempt to beat the longest drift in eight hours. BMW set the record in 2013 at 51.278 miles. They broke that record...
- Auto - NewsVIDEO - Fire broke out during the night and firefighters were unable to tame it. Opened in 2016, the museum housed 230 motorcycles and several...
- Auto - NewsIn 2015, Honda resumed competition in F1 with the goal to win using its own energy management technologies. Now Honda has decided to commit to "...
- Auto - NewsThe streaming giant announces an eight-episode production created in close collaboration with the family of the unforgettable Brazilian champion....
- Auto - NewsThe idea is crazy and the video became viral in a few hours: mount an action cam on the rim, with a light and LED to observe what happens inside the...
- Auto - NewsVIDEO Buying a Ferrari F430 Spider for someone is a dream and for someone else is reality. Sure for this unlucky guy the dream come true quickly...
- Auto - NewsThe Le Scotte Polyclinic of Siena: "The progressive reduction of the sedation of Alex Zanardi has started in recent days." News updates will remain...
- Other items include signed knee and elbow sliders from Repsol Honda star Marc Marquez, boots, sliders, and a signed visor from MotoGP™ Yamaha rider...
- How to improve your performance on the track: a book for track day enthusiasts, because, "Braking on the track is not the art of slowing down, as...
- In addition to aluminum-lithium calipers and carbon fiber discs, Brembo also supplies its teams with brake pads, also made from carbon fiber: It...
- Entirely dedicated to the history of the two-valve Monster, from the first model in 1993 to the present day. This is a large format volume (30×23 cm...
- Despite all the organizational work and our aim for this edition to go well, the exterior factors which are out of control, force us to make this...
- The Doctor's unmistakable style is combined with Dainese technology and design in an exclusive collection for every use: from the track, to the road...
- So you can enjoy the city in safety, as the rules of social distancing stipulate, but with a touch of extra fantasy
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized fit, the Stella Callie Denim Pant has slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor. By Alpinestars
- Motorcycles represented are Ducati, Yamaha, Triumph, Harley, and Honda to name a few. This is a book for riders, owners, dreamers, mechanics,...
- Playtime - GamesA fantastic season finale at the ValenciaGP sees the Italian reclaim his MotoGP eSport by the narrowest of margins. The italian walked away with the main prize of the night – a brand new BMW X4 M40i2 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - Games"It was a good start to the championship, there are some new riders and also the competitors who have been there more or less each year "7 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesLorenzo Daretti: "This year‘s game is more realistic and difficult than ever. I really like how you can overtake in a realistic way in MotoGP21, making it more fun to watch for the fans and also more...7 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesThe 2020 MotoGP eSport Championship has a new king! Williams_Adrian held his nerve in a dramatic and emotional fight that went all the way to the final race1 year 2 months ago
- Playtime - GamesThe end of the 2020 season is near, and the fourth and final round of the MotoGP eSport Global Series will decide this year’s Champion in an all or nothing event1 year 2 months ago
- Playtime - ViaggiHopping on a motorcycle and hitting the road in real life can be thrilling, but there are certain things you can only do in videogames if you truly want to fulfil all of your racing fantasies1 year 6 months ago