His head technician at Domenica Sport: "We have to give him the right bike. I'm optimistic." His dad, Graziano: "It's just a number. The important thing is for him to be competitive."
The Northern Irish rider is bidding farewell to GoEleven's Ducati V4 at the end of the season and jumping onto the S 1000 RR, replacing Reiterberger.
The former Moto3 world champion, the first Brit to win in 38 years since Barry Sheene, had a knife with him. His sentence has been suspended
In the new episode of Inside Pass: helicopter stunts, a visit to the KTM racing department and an exceptional cicerone for the Austrian cirucit
"I haven't been running in Moto2 since 2012, but I'll do my best." Smith qualified 8th last year at Silverstone without racing because of the bad weather.
MotoGP: myWorld Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 11/08/2019 - 14:56
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'34.771|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'34.984||+0.213 / 0.213|
|3||Fabio QUARTARARO||20||FRA||Petronas Yamaha SRT||39'40.888||+6.117 / 5.904|
- Scott's name is at the top of the list to replace Alvaro on the V4, but there is doubt as to how easy the move from BSB would be4 days 7 hours ago
- When war disguises itself as peace, and one is forced to appear just, the only weapon that remains is deception. Zarco came to a solution with his contract with KTM. Now it's up to Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Iannone to try to get out of the swamp.4 days 7 hours ago
- The agreement is confirmed: Jack will stay in red in 2020, with the same treatment as this year. Another door closes for Zarco4 days 8 hours ago
- Hervé Poncharal's team follows KTM's decision to abandon the intermediate class. Bezzecchi without a ride, but there is a free seat with the Sky VR46 team4 days 8 hours ago
- I RECALL the Honda-Aprilia challenge in 1997. After three world titles Max Biaggi left the Italian manufacturer and Pernat tried in every way to prevent him from winning the title4 days 9 hours ago
- Dovizioso disguised himself as Marquez and beat Marc. Quartararo is a great student. Lorenzo is more noticeable when he's not there. Fenati returns.5 days 5 hours ago
- The Spanish rider, current leader of the championship, will race again next year in Moto2: "I'll be able to continue to prepare for the premier class."5 days 9 hours ago
- The Frenchman: "I wanted to be as transparent as possible, by Silverstone there could be news about my future"6 days 2 hours ago
- “Dovizioso needs to start riding like Marquez does. The Aprilia? It looks like it's become a CRT, a revolution is needed”6 days 4 hours ago
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08