"I wasn't happy with the bike, but we know where to work and in the classic race it will be different. I haven't changed my mind about the sprint race, we have to accept contacts and I enjoyed it"
- MOTOGP, CLASSIFICA: 1. BAGNAIA 41 PUNTI, 2. VINALES 28, 3. BEZZECCHI 25 *
- MOTOGP, SPRINT RACE: BIN, BEZ, L.MAR, MOR, A.MAR, BAG, VIN, J.MAR, QUA, MIL *
- MOTO3, QP: SAS, ONC, MOR, ORT, MAS, SUZ, ALO, ODG, MIG, HOL *
- MOTOGP, QP: A.MAR, BEZ, BAG, MOR, VIN, ZAR, L.MAR, J.MAR, A.ESP, QUA, NAK, RIN *
- MOTOGP, GARA: BAG, VIN, BEZ, ZAR, A.MAR, BIN, MIL, QUA, A.ESP, RIN *
“After Portimao, it will be necessary to revise the concept of aggressive riding and think about using ABS in the racing sector as well. We felt bad about losing Oliveira, but we preferred to focus on three riders. Replacing Oliveira with Savadori would have been a gamble"
"The grip is very low and it feels like riding on ice. I had to take risks to set the first time. Am I the favourite? It's only Friday, I was fast at Portimao too"
Disappointment in FP2 in Argentina for Yamaha’s French rider: with the 14th fastest time he is out of Q2, and behind his box mate: "We tried everything, it's worse than last year, we can't even have a good pace"
“It’s been quite a complicated two days. I even fell at the same corner twice. My pace was good, but I suffer in acceleration.”
- SBKAfter interrupting his relationship with Simone Battistella, Lorenzo has decided to start a new one with Alex and Marc Marquez’s former manager1 day 6 hours ago
- MotoGP“It’s very difficult to apply certain rules under certain conditions, since each situation is different from the next. We need clarity from Race Direction.”1 day 11 hours ago
- MotoGPJonas, one of KTM’s testers, returns to the Tech3 team, with which he had raced in 2017: “It’ll be a great opportunity to get to know the bike better.”1 day 13 hours ago
- MotoGPIt was Carmelo who confirmed the project: "both of us came up with it. We need to solve a lot of problems, safety and sponsors, but we'll keep thinking about it"1 day 13 hours ago
- MotoGP“I talked to Pol’s doctors. He’s getting better. The blow to his head was hard that he couldn’t hear. No pressure for the victory, but Aprilia could win here. Maverick? I don’t...1 day 13 hours ago
- MotoGPLess than a year ago, in Argentina, Aleix Espargarò took the RS-GP to victory in the premier class for the first time. Now it is the second force in the championship, behind Ducati1 day 14 hours ago
- A few words with Paolo Simoncelli, whom we met in Portimao, reminded us that business isn't everything, that victory isn't everything, that there are responsibilities to take on...1 day 17 hours ago
- MotoGPFabio Quartararo hopes to reverse his trend, but he’s aware of the work that needs to be done: “We’re studying a way to stay closer to those who precede us when exiting corners....1 day 17 hours ago
- MotoGP"There is great understanding in the team also thanks to the new crew chief. An excellent result in Portimao, but we are keeping our feet on the ground, we will build this...2 days 6 hours ago
Respecting nature must be the first rule for an Endurist, and some even clean up along the Po river without being asked.
This is the bike that won the Imola 200 Miles race in 1972 ridden by the British rider – and Barry Sheene's brother-in-law – who triumphed in a sprint finish over Bruno Spaggiari who was nearly out of fuel at the finish line
The best passionate Ducati customers globally will have access to a time-restricted online sale before the opportunity to purchase is opened to all
Let the engine breathe. This is the categorical imperative for all designers, but in everyday use it is also essential to protect engines from the possible presence of harmful micro-particles
The Night Wolves have been acting as a Putinian paramilitary force for years, with a role outside of Russia’s borders even during the Donbass occupation, as witnessed a few days ago in Montenegro.
- Moto - NewsAn American start-up is trying to reinvent the rotary engine concept with a lightweight yet powerful modular platform. Will it work for motorcycles?
- Moto - NewsThe result of a study commissioned by Piaggio and carried out by Interbrand. “Vespa is much more than a mobility brand. This is only a starting ...
- Moto - NewsEicma reopens its doors after it was forced to close them for the pandemic, with many absentees, but the excitement was still alive.
- Moto - NewsBusy on the streets of Naples for the commercial of a local clothing brand, the Ducati Panigale V4 and its rider in a double-breasted suit are at the...
- Moto - NewsTime to say goodbye to suspending your good old motorcycle insurance during the winter. The EU has decided that insurance will always be mandatory.
- Moto - NewsThe Buell saga seems to be destined not to end and, as communicated about 6 months ago, the company is ready to make its (third) return
- Moto - NewsThe British TV show host has decided to sell 8 rare items in his possession (including a Guzzi Le Mans) to finance a new television project
- Moto - NewsWith just 12 km to its credit is being hammered out these days. Two thousand were built, all of them of enormous value. Designed by Terblanche and...
- Moto - NewsIt will be produced by the Italian Ohvale and in addition to replicate the graphics of the two Yamaha M1 offers some valuable pieces from the flavor...
VIDEO - The British team has obtained the go-ahead to use them in Formula 1 and is also experimenting with them on the drivers' helmets. For motorbikes, there is a patent for using them on fairings and leathers
Adventure ended for Valentino who was making his debut on the difficult Mount Panorama circuit in the BMW M4 crewed by Farfus and Martin
The decision by Liberty Media and the FIA to use completely sustainable fuels, as well as a greater use of electricity, contributed to Ford's return to the top automotive championship. Who will Honda join up with?
Pictures from the first day on the track ahead of the 12 Hours. Rossi finished with the 12th fastest time overall, lapping less than two tenths off his team's best benchmark. Ahead of everyone, Marciello's Mercedes
VIDEO - The Doctor’s racing at the Mount Panorama circuit on Sunday. A road circuit that’s not for the faint of heart, under the scorching Australian-summer sun.
- Auto - NewsThe car is a tribute to the career of Capirex who actively collaborated in its creation: produced in only 3 units, it has 650 hp unleashed by a...
- Auto - NewsAUDIO - Valentino and his crew took 3rd place at the Dubai 24 Hours: "I always enjoyed the race, even if it wasn't easy"
- Auto - NewsValentino will test the new BMW M Hybrid V8, but not before the end of the year. Andreas Roos: “There are plans to have him test the car in the...
- Auto - NewsTIMETABLE OF THE 24 HOURS - Valentino is already on the track preparing for the first race of the year: tomorrow more practice, then Friday...
- Auto - NewsVacation over for the former motorcyclist, who after the season with Audi is preparing to debut in a 24 Hours with his new car, and to prepare he has...
- Auto - NewsAfter a lifetime of going sideways on four wheels, the American rider lost his life near his ranch in Park City, Utah. He rewrote the rules of...
- Auto - NewsThe Doctor will not only drive an M4 in the GT championship but will represent the brand and be able to participate in other races and tests on...
- Auto - NewsValentino’s participation at the Mount Panorama Circuit now seems certain. At the beginning of February, the Doctor will be racing with the BMW M4.
- Auto - NewsIt was his challenge to get the perfect entry onto the 4km straight from the track’s curved sections to give the car the best possible chance of...
- If you're just getting started in racing, it's a good idea to rent bikes from a local track or shop so that you can try out different types and see...
- Other items include signed knee and elbow sliders from Repsol Honda star Marc Marquez, boots, sliders, and a signed visor from MotoGP™ Yamaha rider...
- How to improve your performance on the track: a book for track day enthusiasts, because, "Braking on the track is not the art of slowing down, as...
- In addition to aluminum-lithium calipers and carbon fiber discs, Brembo also supplies its teams with brake pads, also made from carbon fiber: It...
- Entirely dedicated to the history of the two-valve Monster, from the first model in 1993 to the present day. This is a large format volume (30×23 cm...
- Despite all the organizational work and our aim for this edition to go well, the exterior factors which are out of control, force us to make this...
- The Doctor's unmistakable style is combined with Dainese technology and design in an exclusive collection for every use: from the track, to the road...
- So you can enjoy the city in safety, as the rules of social distancing stipulate, but with a touch of extra fantasy
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized fit, the Stella Callie Denim Pant has slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor. By Alpinestars
- Moto - NewsFootball players are frequently expected to avoid activities that could put them in danger off the field. Yet there will always be a few individuals who want to take greater chances in football and...2 weeks 20 hours ago
- Playtime - GamesFor several years, the world of gaming has correlated side by side with sports. Read this article to find out the connection between motorcycle racing and IGaming1 month 4 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesA victory and a second place at the second round of the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship move Repsol Honda Team’s Adriaan_26 to just six points shy of the lead. Round three of the 2022 eSport season...9 months 4 days ago
- Playtime - GamesTrastevere73‘s efforts in Race 3 and Race 4 of the Global Series helped him to a 60.5 points total that keeps him first in the rankings for the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship, with a 6-point...9 months 4 days ago
- Playtime - GamesA fantastic season finale at the ValenciaGP sees the Italian reclaim his MotoGP eSport by the narrowest of margins. The italian walked away with the main prize of the night – a brand new BMW X4 M40i1 year 4 months ago
- Playtime - Games"It was a good start to the championship, there are some new riders and also the competitors who have been there more or less each year "1 year 9 months ago