After the first 4 races Pecco has 57 points more, Valentino 34 less. The math says Mir is more dangerous and that Honda and KTM are in trouble
That's why the battle between Yamaha and Ducati will be played out in qualifying: "Bikes without a lot of power, and so without a lot of acceleration, always go better with a clear track"
HRC technicians not only tested a new fairing, but also a brand-new chassis that envisages a different engine position inside
Jorge Lorenzo’s physiotherapist: “We need to change the system. There are techniques to prevent surgery. The MotoGP must be modernized.”
The former world champion has been judging the Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez on his VLOG '99 Seconds' with pungent but precise and - as always - outspoken views
MotoGP World Standing 2021
|1||Francesco. BAGNAIA||Ducati Lenovo Team||66|
|2||Fabio. QUARTARARO||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP||64|
|3||Maverick. VIÑALES||Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP||50|
- SBKThe VisionTrack PBM Ducati rider took the lead on the second day of British Superbike testing, followed by his brand mate Tommy Bridewell in second position. Third Danny Buchan,...2 days 17 hours ago
- MotoGP“I’m not his father, and I have respect for him. Valentino has made everyone happy for years. It’s difficult for everyone to say they’ve had enough. I cried for three days.”2 days 20 hours ago
- MotoGPINTERVIEW - "Jack had put himself in a negative spiral, Pecco has the coldness not to feel the pressure. With the right conditions we could evaluate entering eight Ducatis in 2022"3 days 34 min ago
- MotoGP“I didn’t find what I wanted. I struggle with the new tires. There are 20 kgs between me and Binder, and I wear them out too much.”3 days 20 hours ago
- MotoGPA Sunday of red joy for Ducati: Miller the Thriller, Bagnaia the Leader. Lots of good news, but not for everyone3 days 21 hours ago
- MotoGP“New parts soon. Nakagami showed his character this weekend. Marquez three seconds closer to the winner than in Portugal.”4 days 18 min ago
- MotoGPPHOTO - Pol Espargarò tried a new fairing in today's tests with an air intake that expands vertically4 days 3 hours ago
- MotoGP"We worked well and Yamaha brought some new things, I can be more precise in my riding". Morbidelli: "Forcada and I are giving our all to improve"4 days 15 hours ago
- MotoGPThe #93 only did seven laps, using the Yamaha-style fairing, limited by physical conditions. “I woke up with a lot of pain in my shoulder and right arm"4 days 16 hours ago
American racer Patricia Fernandez got on a Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special prepared to take part in the King of the Baggers.
“Negotiations took place between November and December of last year. It’s the only brand that interests us. MV Agusta is too small. Ferrari? Never say never."
GALLERY Suzuki Italy in the aftermath of Joan Mir's victory in the 2020 world championship celebrated the 1981 and 1982 world titles of Lucchinelli and Uncini by presenting them with their respective 'Legend Edition'
VIDEO - The MotoAmerica rider sets a singular record, dragging his elbow down on the ground longer and faster than anyone before, including MotoGP riders
The German manufacturer will no longer participate in major motorcycle shows and changes its communication strategy: targeted events and live web presentations
- Auto - NewsVIDEO - Fire broke out during the night and firefighters were unable to tame it. Opened in 2016, the museum housed 230 motorcycles and several...
- Moto - NewsGerman group’s supervisory board confirmed its trust in CEO Herbert Diess: not letting go of the two Italian gems. Focus is on industrial...
- Moto - NewsThe Japanese colossus drastically changes its plans in reaction to the situation generated by the Covid-19 emergency. Changes also in its high-speed...
- Playtime - GamesWith the legendary e-game LeagueOfLegends. Akali presents her new Ducati exclusive bike
- NewsKeeping up an interest or hobby alongside academic obligations is a serious challenge. Learning to handle a bike all on your own can be a challenge...
- Moto - NewsDucati introduce the new V4 Granturismo engine without Desmo. It will exclusively equip the new Multistrada V4 which will be launched on Wednesday 4...
- Moto - NewsCBR600RR was developed as a right-sized Super Sports model which enables riders to enjoy high potential of a base production race model in their...
- Moto - NewsIt's at the top of the sales charts, thanks to the combination of Chinese ownership and Italian origins and style. Discovering the Benelli Style...
- Moto - NewsA little stone can create lots of damage. But... jet helmets (even without a visor) are still approved for use on any motorcycle.
Fernando was hit by a car while training in Lugano. He’s conscious, may have a fractured jaw, and is waiting for further tests.
VIDEO The stunt was part of an attempt to beat the longest drift in eight hours. BMW set the record in 2013 at 51.278 miles. They broke that record by 143 miles
VIDEO - Fire broke out during the night and firefighters were unable to tame it. Opened in 2016, the museum housed 230 motorcycles and several classic cars.
In 2015, Honda resumed competition in F1 with the goal to win using its own energy management technologies. Now Honda has decided to commit to "achieving carbon neutrality by 2050"
The streaming giant announces an eight-episode production created in close collaboration with the family of the unforgettable Brazilian champion. Ayrton's life on, and especially, off the track with lots of interesting tidbits of information.
- Auto - NewsThe idea is crazy and the video became viral in a few hours: mount an action cam on the rim, with a light and LED to observe what happens inside the...
- Auto - NewsVIDEO Buying a Ferrari F430 Spider for someone is a dream and for someone else is reality. Sure for this unlucky guy the dream come true quickly...
- Auto - NewsThe Le Scotte Polyclinic of Siena: "The progressive reduction of the sedation of Alex Zanardi has started in recent days." News updates will remain...
- Auto - NewsA German man, not very accustomed to online purchasing procedures, repeats the booking by mistake 27 times. The approximately 52,000 euros of the...
- Auto - NewsNo further bulletins will be issued unless there are significant developments. Ferrari will race in Austria with a #ForzaAlex sticker on the cars
- Auto - NewsZanardi has once again been hospitalized in intensive care. He remains sedated and intubated: his condition remains stable from the cardio-...
- Auto - News"Axonal damage would seem to have been averted. From which, one hardly ever returns to normal cognitive and motorial functions". Consideration given...
- Auto - NewsWe got used to his miracles, and he's become the living example of what we can achieve with willpower and the desire to react. Now he's facing a...
- Auto - NewsNew medical bulletin at the Santa Maria alle Scotte Hospital in Siena, damage to eyesight is assessed. The Ironman is in a pharmacological coma
- Entirely dedicated to the history of the two-valve Monster, from the first model in 1993 to the present day. This is a large format volume (30×23 cm...
- Despite all the organizational work and our aim for this edition to go well, the exterior factors which are out of control, force us to make this...
- The Doctor's unmistakable style is combined with Dainese technology and design in an exclusive collection for every use: from the track, to the road...
- So you can enjoy the city in safety, as the rules of social distancing stipulate, but with a touch of extra fantasy
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized fit, the Stella Callie Denim Pant has slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor. By Alpinestars
- Motorcycles represented are Ducati, Yamaha, Triumph, Harley, and Honda to name a few. This is a book for riders, owners, dreamers, mechanics,...
- Stylmartin's SPORT U product line is enriched with a new model, also perfect as a casual garment, but with protections and CE approval
- It starts with the DRE Racetrack: on 9 and 10 July at Mugello and continues on 28 and 29 July at Misano.
- Honda e is a new-generation electric vehicle focused on a simple design and ease of use built upon Honda’s philosophy of human-centric design....
- Playtime - GamesThe 2020 MotoGP eSport Championship has a new king! Williams_Adrian held his nerve in a dramatic and emotional fight that went all the way to the final race5 months 1 week ago
- Playtime - GamesThe end of the 2020 season is near, and the fourth and final round of the MotoGP eSport Global Series will decide this year’s Champion in an all or nothing event5 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - ViaggiHopping on a motorcycle and hitting the road in real life can be thrilling, but there are certain things you can only do in videogames if you truly want to fulfil all of your racing fantasies10 months 1 day ago
- Playtime - GamesThe latest edition of the MotoGP Championship Quest Game/App came out on the 22nd of June. The emergence of India as a major market for the App caught us by surprise in 201910 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesA total of 22 gamers (16 from Europe, 6 from the Rest of the World) were entered into the Draft Selection phase. Each MotoGP team has picked one Official eSport rider and one Reserve eSport rider11 months 1 week ago
- Playtime - GamesMotoGP 20 boasts brilliant brand new features such as fuel consumption, asymmetrical tyre management and aerodynamics damage that will impact the bikes’ aesthetics and performance1 year 2 weeks ago