“I know the truth. We need to improve in mid-corner and in change of direction to have a precise and agile motion. I had prepared for Rea's counterattack but, at that point, it’s not easy to defend yourself."
Mugello is the next testing ground for Honda. Marc: "Fantastic feeling to ride there." Pol Espargarò: "I hope for a linear weekend."
"They have a strong bike and eight very good riders. The managers did a good job, we have to live with that. The recent discussion after the Jerez race was unfair to Ducati."
Enea has never been on the podium in the Italian Grand Prix, Pecco only once in Moto3, but this year things could change…
"Alvaro rides Ducati like no other. The outcome is super negative, but I worked in a completely different way this weekend compared to what I did in my career, sacrificing performance for the future."
- SBK“This is a crazy win, it means a lot. In 2019 we didn't have a chance against Bautista, but now we can fight for something big "2 days 7 hours ago
- MotoAmericaDanilo got up after the tumble, but was taken to the medical centre for checks. Scholtz second, Petrux still leading the championship2 days 7 hours ago
- SBKWe interviewed Leon at Donington: “BSB reminds me of what the world championship was like once, closer to the fans and more fun. Today contracts say what you can say and what. It...2 days 8 hours ago
- SBK“I don't want to comment on my seasons there, that bike could win if they focussed. Ducati welcomed me into the family, I'd like to do a world championship race with the Panigale...2 days 15 hours ago
- "What would have happened if I hadn’t won that title? I would probably have turned into a bitter old man"2 days 20 hours ago
- MotoAmericaJake ends with a bang on Saturday ahead of the Yamahas of Scholtz and Petersen, while Danilo has to settle for fourth position2 days 21 hours ago
- SBK“They made us meet on purpose at the same time for the interviews yesterday, as if they wanted us to make a scene. I had already texted Toprak. Estoril will be harder than a year...3 days 16 hours ago
- SBK"I know which circuit I'll be riding the M1 on, but I can't tell you. Jarvis' words? We have a lot of time ahead of us to talk about it. Now I'm focused on the Superbike.”3 days 21 hours ago
- MotoGPLe Mans saw the first head-to-head between Pecco and Enea, who could be in the same team next year. The beginning of a rivalry that Italian fans have been waiting for since the...4 days 16 hours ago
Let the engine breathe. This is the categorical imperative for all designers, but in everyday use it is also essential to protect engines from the possible presence of harmful micro-particles
The Night Wolves have been acting as a Putinian paramilitary force for years, with a role outside of Russia’s borders even during the Donbass occupation, as witnessed a few days ago in Montenegro.
An American start-up is trying to reinvent the rotary engine concept with a lightweight yet powerful modular platform. Will it work for motorcycles?
The result of a study commissioned by Piaggio and carried out by Interbrand. “Vespa is much more than a mobility brand. This is only a starting point," Board Director for Strategy, Products & Innovation, Michele Colaninno, commented
Eicma reopens its doors after it was forced to close them for the pandemic, with many absentees, but the excitement was still alive.
- Moto - NewsBusy on the streets of Naples for the commercial of a local clothing brand, the Ducati Panigale V4 and its rider in a double-breasted suit are at the...
- Moto - NewsTime to say goodbye to suspending your good old motorcycle insurance during the winter. The EU has decided that insurance will always be mandatory.
- Moto - NewsThe Buell saga seems to be destined not to end and, as communicated about 6 months ago, the company is ready to make its (third) return
- Moto - NewsThe British TV show host has decided to sell 8 rare items in his possession (including a Guzzi Le Mans) to finance a new television project
- Moto - NewsWith just 12 km to its credit is being hammered out these days. Two thousand were built, all of them of enormous value. Designed by Terblanche and...
- Moto - NewsIt will be produced by the Italian Ohvale and in addition to replicate the graphics of the two Yamaha M1 offers some valuable pieces from the flavor...
- Moto - NewsRumours confirmed, the first exclusive images of Iwata’s new super sports bike reveal the details
- Moto - NewsDucati Monster Virtual Tour contest: Upload a photo with the new Ducati Monster in augmented reality for a chance win a new-generation naked.
- Moto - NewsAmerican racer Patricia Fernandez got on a Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special prepared to take part in the King of the Baggers.
Along with Alpine replacement driver Oscar Piastri, Jack Doohan will participate in his first Formula 1 test. On Sunday, May 15th he’ll be taking to the track in Qatar, on the Losail International Circuit, on the A521 2021.
The i30 N has already proven its strength in various motorsports competitions and will reinforce the WorldSBK Safety Car fleet
Jorge: "We are a strong, united and ambitious team and I can't wait to get involved and prove that I can be competitive on four wheels as well"
The WRT team took pole with the No.32 car of Vanthoor, Van Der Linde and Weerts, while Valentino's No.46 car will start from 15th
VIDEO Hamilton: "I have no desire to race in any other category". Valentino: "I want to try to figure out where I can go and if I can stay at the top, even with the cars"
- Auto - NewsVale's debut in the Fanatec GT World Challenge practice session, as he follows in the footsteps of Surtees, Hailwood, and Agostini, while his fans...
- Auto - NewsIts net weight is only 855kg and boasts 105hp with a 1000cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, twin-cylinder, DOHC engine. The Villain is also equipped with a...
- Auto - NewsThe Doctor's preparation for his new four-wheel adventure continues. This time he chose his home circuit for a test.
- Auto - NewsWRT’s Team Manager is getting the Doctor to race with the Audi in the GT3: "I knew his natural talent. He quickly felt the grip on the track despite...
- Auto - NewsRossi got back behind the wheel of the WRT team's Audi R8 LMS with a brand new black livery. Fiirst official tests are scheduled for March 7th and...
- Auto - NewsHer name is Lia Block, and she’s Ken Block’s daughter. At only 14, she wants to go faster than her dad!
- Auto - NewsFormula 1 sponsorships are worth lots of money but do you really know how they work? Find out more about the top racing F1 sponsorships for 2021
- Auto - NewsHonda Racing Corporation, the company that has successfully managed Honda's motorcycle business for many years, also responsible for management and...
- Auto - NewsLosail International Circuit will host the inaugural Ooredoo Qatar Grand Prix as the Gulf country steps in to ensure a full race calendar for the...
- Other items include signed knee and elbow sliders from Repsol Honda star Marc Marquez, boots, sliders, and a signed visor from MotoGP™ Yamaha rider...
- How to improve your performance on the track: a book for track day enthusiasts, because, "Braking on the track is not the art of slowing down, as...
- In addition to aluminum-lithium calipers and carbon fiber discs, Brembo also supplies its teams with brake pads, also made from carbon fiber: It...
- Entirely dedicated to the history of the two-valve Monster, from the first model in 1993 to the present day. This is a large format volume (30×23 cm...
- Despite all the organizational work and our aim for this edition to go well, the exterior factors which are out of control, force us to make this...
- The Doctor's unmistakable style is combined with Dainese technology and design in an exclusive collection for every use: from the track, to the road...
- So you can enjoy the city in safety, as the rules of social distancing stipulate, but with a touch of extra fantasy
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized fit, the Stella Callie Denim Pant has slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor. By Alpinestars
- Motorcycles represented are Ducati, Yamaha, Triumph, Harley, and Honda to name a few. This is a book for riders, owners, dreamers, mechanics,...
- Playtime - GamesA fantastic season finale at the ValenciaGP sees the Italian reclaim his MotoGP eSport by the narrowest of margins. The italian walked away with the main prize of the night – a brand new BMW X4 M40i6 months 1 week ago
- Playtime - Games"It was a good start to the championship, there are some new riders and also the competitors who have been there more or less each year "11 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesLorenzo Daretti: "This year‘s game is more realistic and difficult than ever. I really like how you can overtake in a realistic way in MotoGP21, making it more fun to watch for the fans and also more...11 months 2 weeks ago
- Playtime - GamesThe 2020 MotoGP eSport Championship has a new king! Williams_Adrian held his nerve in a dramatic and emotional fight that went all the way to the final race1 year 5 months ago
- Playtime - GamesThe end of the 2020 season is near, and the fourth and final round of the MotoGP eSport Global Series will decide this year’s Champion in an all or nothing event1 year 6 months ago
- Playtime - ViaggiHopping on a motorcycle and hitting the road in real life can be thrilling, but there are certain things you can only do in videogames if you truly want to fulfil all of your racing fantasies1 year 10 months ago