Maverick Vinales has posted an image taken during a Yamaha M1 shooting with the new Monster colours. We imagine it like this
Wayne: "2018 was good, but 2019 will be better. The rider list includes Beaubier, Elias, Gerloff, Herrin, Beach and Scholtz, the strongest since we began"
I REMEMBER "They called me in Piaggio and they told me: we want to go back to racing ... and they bought the Derbi to succeed"
"In the corners it gives me more confidence, because you are closer to the ground, and in a few days they have adapted it, including a new tank"
Alex: “Andrea leaving doesn't change anything. The Suzuki is just missing one piece, or rather a race win”
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- Lorenzo tested team Gresini's Energica at Jerez: "you have to ride it in a totally different way to fuel-powered bikes, I like the power but it weighs too much"2 weeks 3 days ago
- "With the single ECU no-one has a clear advantage any more. The rider counts, and not only in terms of his riding. In F1, Mercedes leads the way"2 weeks 6 days ago
- "I've tested the Ducati V4, vit goes like a 2010 MotoGP. The fans want to buy a bike like that but the market is struggling "2 weeks 6 days ago
- Marc answers fans questions live on Instagram: "I'll try to be in Malaysia for testing, but I definitely won't be 100%"3 weeks 2 days ago
- OFFICIAL. The Noale Racing Department consolidates with the arrival of the former Ferrari sports director and Maranello Driver Academy Manager3 weeks 5 days ago
- Dorna has released the final calendar for next season, the American event is set to be round nine of a scheduled thirteen3 weeks 6 days ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08