Dani has replied to his former manager following his outburst "I'm sorry he holds that view, he could have told me in person, his change in opinion is strange"
The Honda team manager: "Marquez is number one. I saw a different Pedrosa, to be champion you need to do things that he didn't do"
PHOTO. Dominique Aegerter on the F2 in the wind tunnel at the Università di Perugia, tomorrow is the turn of Stefano Manzi
PHOTOS. Marini, Bulega, Vietti and Foggia unveiled their 2019 bike livery on stage during the popular TV talent show
The Doctor's right-arm speaks out: “Pecco and Franco are the pupils who want to outdo their master, but Vale knows that, there will be healthy competition between them”
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- "After nine years with Honda engines, it was time for a change and with the new Triumph and electronics all records will be beaten in 2019"4 days 23 hours ago
- "The only thing that matters are my children. I was scared of dying, I gave up racing but not bikes, now I have fun"5 days 36 min ago
- The reigning class is changing: three free practice sessions next season and only one qualifying, a ten-lap "Sprint" race on Sunday5 days 17 hours ago
- "I came close to retiring and was depressed. At a certain point, Ducati didn't believe in me and I needed more time before I could win"6 days 15 hours ago
- The Kentucky Kid is honoured following his success across the flat track, Supersport, Superbike and MotoGP categories6 days 17 hours ago
- Pecco enjoys the Moto2 championship celebration: "Dovizioso is great, he helped me during testing. Rossi is my idol, I can't see him as a rival"6 days 20 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08