The Kawasaki points his finger at the regulation after setting Friday's fastest time, Sykes: "I'll be prepared for the races"
Cal points the finger: "tests are carried out randomly. If you think that there are people here who aren't trying to cut corners, you're stupid"
Johnny leads the way in the combined standings. Sykes completes the Kawasaki supremacy, Torres 3rd on the MV. Melandri and Davies 4th and 5th, crash for Fores, who is taken to the medical centre
The Italian recalls his 2017 duel with Sykes at the final corner, Davies: "A chance to close the gap and aim for the win"
Yamaha's Managing Director: "we may offer Johann a factory M1 in 2019. I'd like VR46 to become international"
MotoGP: Grand Prix of Qatar 2018
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||42'34.654|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||42'34.681||+0.027 / 0.027|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||42'35.451||+0.797 / 0.770|
- Expect a thrilling battle in Thailand, with Davies ready to fight back and Rea keen to reset the balance after Phillip Island3 days 11 hours ago
- Italy beats Spain 5 to 4 on the podium across the three classes, then it's Dovizioso 3 - Marquez 0 in terms of sprint finishes. And then there's Valentino, old but not slow3 days 19 hours ago
- "I do it to prove to myself that I'm fast. I have the right sensations with this bike, that will help me this season"4 days 15 hours ago
- Jorge explains: "The bike came back to the garage with only one pad. I chose to fall so I wouldn't end up against the wall, we still don't know the cause"5 days 7 hours ago
- The Spaniard doesn't give up: "What a show, but sooner or later I'll beat him." Rossi: "Like being in a pack of hungry wolves"5 days 8 hours ago
- The Italian beats out Marquez by just 27 thousandths, Rossi also on the podium, Crutchlow 4th ahead of Petrucci, Morbidelli 12th, DNF for Lorenzo5 days 10 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08