PHOTO. During the Qatar tests, Bradley Smith tried a new configuration designed for tracks that require a high aerodynamic capacity
Marco: "I knew I was fast on this track. When the rubber starts to wear, I can ride the R1 like I want to."
Alvaro: "With the Panigale V4, I proved to be faster than in MotoGP. Biaggi? Being compared to him is an honor."
Johnny: “battling Bautista is like playing poker. Today I was only thinking about the tyres, I was worried I wouldn't get to the line"
Alvaro writes history in race 1, beating Rea by 15 seconds, an impressive Melandri joins them on the podium, Haslam crashes, Rinaldi 9th, Davies 10th
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- Is Alvaro Bautista truly a phenomenon with the red bike, or is the Panigale V4 still in need of a step up in quality?23 hours 9 min ago
- Here is the livery that the italian factory will use in the 2019 world championsip. A fundamental season to mark the turning point of the MotoGP project1 day 4 hours ago
- On April 17th, everyone on the track on the “Marco Simoncelli” for a day with exceptional instructors, Valentino Rossi and the riders of the VR46 Academy1 day 5 hours ago
- The number 33 Yamaha rider: “Today we went in the wrong direction, my position is one to forget, but things can still change”1 day 11 hours ago
- Alvaro: “I feel ready for the race, but I'm definitely not the man to beat. I'm just number 19”1 day 13 hours ago
- The Spaniard closes 14 thousandths of a second ahead of the Cannibal, Honda grows with Camier, while Melandri and Davies are both outside of the top ten1 day 15 hours ago
- Zambenedetti: "Bautista and Davies have opposite styles. It'll be up to Ducati to take advantage of their strong points to satisfy Chaz's needs."2 days 2 hours ago
- Kawasaki challenges the Ducati V4 in a thrilling weekend, but it won't just be a two-way challenge between the loose cannons, BMW and Yamaha.2 days 3 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE - Alvaro, everything you wanted to know before the World Championship: "Rea is not like Marquez. To beat him, I'll have to do what my Atletico did with Juventus."2 days 12 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
- The technology and touring vocation so typical of the Vespa GTS family meet the history and most...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08