"The sooner I sign, the better it will be. There is a different atmosphere this year, the Japanese are more responsive. Fewer winter tests in 2019? Fine with me"
Jorge reveals: "The Ducati GP18 has more potential, but I would like a mix with the GP17. If I had to choose which to race with, I'd say the new one"
Valentino: "The situation is unpredictable, it can change from one day to the next, although I took a step forward today"
Andrea: "The base is solid and we are fast on every track. Lorenzo? I don't need to compare the old bike with the new any more"
"I don't know if I can teach Rossi and Vinales anything but I try to imitate Jorge's style. He was very fast with the M1"
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2017
|1||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||46'08.125|
|2||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||46'08.462||+0.337 / 0.337|
|3||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||46'18.986||+10.861 / 10.524|
- Maverick disappointed: "Unfortunately, nothing has worked here at Buriram, Zarco is quicker than me with the same frame, I don't understand"17 hours 45 min ago
- Casey has undergone surgery on the rotator cuff of his right shoulder, injured years ago, and faces a lengthy recovery18 hours 5 min ago
- Lorenzo satisfied with the Ducati aerodynamics: "The new fairing has a lot of benefits, feels like you're in a Formula 1 car"1 day 12 hours ago
- Marc happy after his 1st place at Buriram: "Started well, but only in Qatar will we be certain". Pedrosa: "Still looking for the track limit"1 day 12 hours ago
- "Touching the limit is useful to understand where it is and to push it. The Buriram track? I am ecstatic about the MotoGP bike, I'd be having a ball even on a kart track"1 day 13 hours ago
- Valentino reveals: "I am worried, I expect the same situation in Qatar too, unfortunately the step we had hoped for did not come"1 day 13 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08