The collaboration comes to an end while Honda comes knocking at the Australian's door. "I will never forget the enthusiasm of the ducatisti"
Wednesday will bring the Welshman's highly anticipated debut with the new bike, alongside Rea and the Yamahas of Alex Lowes and van der Mark
The grid for the first "green" championship takes shape, with a mix of veterans, young talents as well as some new names
The 300 champion jokes, but only a little: "I've had offers to race in 600, I want to stay with Kawasaki and win again"
OFFICIAL - Having bid farewell to Ducati, the Italian will be on the R1 in 2019, alongside the current Supersport champion
MotoGP: SHELL MALAYSIA MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 04/11/2018 - 07:00
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'32.372|
|2||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||40'34.27||+1.898 / 1.898|
|3||Johann ZARCO||5||FRA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||40'34.846||+2.474 / 0.576|
- I REMEMBER "John came third behind Capirossi and Harada and in anger from a standstill exploded the engine, revving it and putting a gear"4 days 20 hours ago
- "His performance with the Ducati surprised me. I expect him to adapt more easily to the Honda. He'll need to be consistent to beat Marc."4 days 21 hours ago
- The definitive Ego Corsa, with its 120 kW and weight of 260 Kg, takes centre state at Milan. Its first outing on track with the riders will be at Jerez on 28-29 November4 days 23 hours ago
- The Technical Director will be able to download data directly from the ECUs to prevent any tampering. Single homologation for helmets is introduced5 days 19 hours ago
- "He lost honorably, on a day in which he saw both Bagnaia and his brother, Luca Marini, triumph. It would have been great to see Vale and Marquez race at the same age"5 days 20 hours ago
- “winning in Qatar in 2019? It's more likely I'll struggle. But they said it about Lawson too, and he won the title with Honda"5 days 23 hours ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08