"I'm also suffering with Honda and am having less fun than when I was with Yamaha, but I don't want to give up."
The scuffle has begun to secure the two best riders... Yamaha will have to pull out its big guns if it wants to grab hold of Quartararo for 2021, while Ducati is not sure that 15 million Euros will be enough to convince Marquez to sit at the negotiating table.
The direction for the future is not yet clear. "I wouldn't give you the answer you'd like. Making a frame and then testing it is not enough. Things are more complicated."
The MotoAmerica Series will again feature 10 rounds in 2020 with races scheduled across the U.S. from the Pacific Northwest to the East Coast
"It's important to look towards the future and Aragon will be a test bench for Yamaha. Marquez? He's not yet at his peak. He can improve."
Moto2: GRAN PREMIO MICHELIN® DE ARAGON 2019
Sessione: Q2Last Update: Sat, 21/09/2019 - 15:56
|1||Alex MARQUEZ||73||SPA||EG 0,0 Marc VDS||01'52.225|
|2||Augusto FERNANDEZ||40||SPA||Flexbox HP 40||01'52.35||+0.125 / 0.125|
|3||Brad BINDER||41||RSA||Red Bull KTM Ajo||01'52.426||+0.201 / 0.076|
- "I have often struggled in the past, but I'm coming from some good races, so I'm confident." Vinales: "I like the track, and I'm really motivated."3 days 6 hours ago
- Alain called the Ferrari a "truck," Johann said the KTM's frame is "crap", Yamaha is the Frenchman's hope for the future3 days 10 hours ago
- The Austrian manufacturer bids an early farewell to the Frenchman, who leaves his bike to the Finnish test rider for the remainder of the season4 days 4 hours ago
- The 93-point advantage over Dovizioso means he can take risks: "my approach won't change". Lorenzo: "I want to reduce the gap to the fastest"4 days 9 hours ago
- Quartararo tries and Marquez beats them all on a black Sunday for Ducati. Suzuki takes the win for Sic in Moto34 days 11 hours ago
- "Without Saturday's skirmish, he would have lost again. In Ducati, the hunt for Quartararo or Vinales for 2021 has already begun. Zarco is waiting for Lorenzo or Crutchlow to retire for next year"5 days 8 hours ago
- "What happened to me in qualifying has nothing to do with it. Quartararo is young and fast. He needs to be congratulated. We have work to do. The gap from the finish line is too big."5 days 10 hours ago
- "I was in good shape, but I didn't ride very well. The truth is that we look at who we have behind us in the world championship, not who is ahead. Our rivals have improved."5 days 12 hours ago
- "His Honda has more engine than my Yamaha. It won't be easy, but we can now try to always be on this level on all tracks."6 days 1 hour ago
Ducati supports the Dunne Foundation and auctioned the copy 5 of 500 of the iconic bike. The same race number of the unfortunate Carlin
The popular three times world champion of the 500, host of the famous show Jay Leno's Garage showed the presenter a screaming custom
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
- Volvo will electronically limit the maximum speed of its cars to 180 km/h starting in 2020. The...
- A winged beauty. The new Panigale V4, the bike with a Desmosedici Stradale ...
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08