We've compared the first half of the two season, a step up for Dovizioso and Vinales, a big drop back for Lorenzo and Iannone
You are here
Team SUZUKI ECSTAR
- Andrea reveals: Schwantz should have spoken to me face to face, like a father to his son
- From the frame of the M1 to Lorenzo in red and the difficulties of the GSX-RR, here are all the manufacturers' mistakes
- The Maniac jokes on Kevin's joke: "If you do not want to risk race with the kart" by posting a photo on Instagram
- "I am sorry to hear what he said. Today we had to risk and I did, a pity about the crash, but I saw some improvements"
- The Maniac is last in the combined standings: "I can't slow down, I am struggling in general with the front end. I'm hoping for a dry race"
- The Italian Suzuki rider limps but does not give up: "I must ride, the rest must be done by those around me" and he adds: "I'm not annoyed, I would never turn back"
- The Maniac is disconsolate: "We still don't know what happened to the Suzuki. It is a frustrating situation"
- "People blame her for my results but I'll change their minds. I've been through tough times before, I'll come through it"
- The team manager on Suzuki's difficulties: "bike and rider not expressing their potential. Being left alone a limitation for Andrea"
- The Maniac reveals: "before I was a disaster, I would get angry immediately, not any more", a sigh of relief for Rins: "Finally my hand doesn't hurt any more"
- The Maniac reveals: "the Montmelò track is fast and exciting to ride, it suits our bike well"
- Tenth place for Andrea after a race riddled with difficulties for him and team Suzuki: "But we have the skills to improve and we will do so soon"
- "Impossible to do 4 laps in a row. The Suzuki does well at Mugello though, we are starting with the best base of the season"