The winners of MotoAmerica, the Senior TT and the Australian championship will test the GSX-RR at Sepang in a few days' time
You are here
Team SUZUKI ECSTAR
- The showgirl: "Andrea had the balls to come into my life, he never gave up, not even with me, he's an adrenaline junkie"
- Andrea: "No-one has ever gifted me anything in life, everything I've earned has been down to my strength"
- The Australian is on track with Pirro, Nakasuga, Nozane, Bradl, Takahashi, Aoyama, Guintoli, Kallio and Baiocco
- The Spaniard: "There was always a different problem at the start of the season, I closed the circle with fourth place at Valencia"
- Andrea reveals: "Patience and concentration have helped me through the frustrating times"
- 1st PART - The manager on 2018: "Yamaha will not be making more mistakes, Dovizioso will be in the mix for the entire season. The surprise? I say Miller"
- THE TIMES. Jonathan leads the way as testing ends. Andrea pleased: "good work and we have clear ideas as to how to improve further"
- THE TIMES. Iannone 4th: "only used the medium tyre, continuous progress". Step forward for Morbidelli. Melandri 1st among the SBKs
- TEST TIMES. Chaz is involved in a serious crash but only suffers contusions. The Kawasakis dominate among the SBK bikes
- Andrea in the #GPOnecar: "The Ducati is more of a...beast. Me in place of Dovi against Marquez this year? I don't live in a dream world"
- Andrea is back on track: "The engine specification helps, and confirms we're on the right track. Our pace was only matched by a few"
- Andrea is under no illusions after a Friday as protagonist: "MotoGP has become like Formula 1, the bike counts more than the rider"
- Andrea's mind is already on testing: "The Suzuki 2018 will be more competitive, the base of the new bike is already 90% there"