The Maniac reveals: "I am unable to ride to the limit as I would like to, today I had to settle for tenth place"
You are here
Team SUZUKI ECSTAR
- Alex's return to racing is expected at Assen: "Next week I'll ride the supermotard, I have strength but not mobility yet"
- The French rider will be astride his Suzuki in Mugello and Catalunya too until Alex Rins returns at Assen
- The Maniac confident ahead of the French round: "At Le Mans you'll see a Suzuki that is stronger in braking"
- Alongside The Maniac at Le Mans is Guintoli: The last test with the Suzuki made me more confident and cleared up some doubts"
- The Maniac reveals: "This has been the best test since getting on the Suzuki"
- The Maniac reveals: “It is not a problem, these things can happen, complaining is pointless. The crash? I had no more grip”
- Andrea pleased after his 5th place in qualifying: "We used material prepared for the tests and it worked"
- The Spaniard beats his team-mate by 0.049s, Crutchlow 3rd followed by Vinales and Iannone, Lorenzo 8th, no Q2 for Dovizioso and Petrucci
- Andrea after finishing Jerez practice in 16th: "we're working on the electronics, the problem is closing the gap quickly"
- Alex is still on the sidelines after suffering injury at Austin. Sylvain will test the GSX-RR on Tuesday at Jerez
- In ten days' time, Alex will start rehabilitation, recovery time will be between 6 and 8 weeks
- "It's like closing out a bad period that began in Malaysia in 2015. I am moved by Morbidelli and my hat is off to Fenati"
- “My expectations were too high. The duel with Lorenzo? For many years the Ducati engine has made me celebrate, today it made me angry"