"We need to figure out the problem but I am pleased with the work." Rins approves of the new fairing: "It is definitely a step forward"
You are here
Team SUZUKI ECSTAR
- SUPERMEGAGALLERY Buriram Test MotoGP ACTION!
- TIMES. Third place time for Miller's Ducati, Viñales 4th but unconvincing and Rossi is 14th. Dovizioso and Lorenzo round out the Top Ten
- "I didn't expect it". Iannone also pleased: "One of the best days with Suzuki, I am meeting the needs of the GSX-RR and vice versa"
- THE TIMES. Extremely tight rankings with 12 riders within a half a second: Cal and Rins ahead of Marquez and Dovizioso, Rossi 8th
- PART ONE Corrado Cecchinelli speaks: "We are not against aerodynamic evolution, as long as you don't play with safety and at reasonable costs"
- Jorge exploits the new Michelin front tyre to lead the way. Pedrosa and Crutchlow in the top three, crash also for Dovizioso, 4th. Vinales, Marquez and Rossi between seventh and ninth
- New fairings for Yamaha: in the pitlane of Sepang the first news of 2018
- The new weapons of Andrea Iannone and Alex Rins unveiled in Sepang
- THE TIMES - The tests reserved for test riders came to an end in the rain at Sepang. Today only Pirro on Ducati, a lot of work for Aprilia
- The Japanese tester shows off the RC213V in Malaysia with the new aerodynamics, Sylvain Guintoli also on the track from today with Suzuki
- The manager who launched the Doctor speaks: "The market will revolve around Marquez, he will win more titles than Valentino. The surprise? Lorenzo"
- The winners of MotoAmerica, the Senior TT and the Australian championship will test the GSX-RR at Sepang in a few days' time
- The showgirl: "Andrea had the balls to come into my life, he never gave up, not even with me, he's an adrenaline junkie"
- Andrea: "No-one has ever gifted me anything in life, everything I've earned has been down to my strength"