"Touching the limit is useful to understand where it is and to push it. The Buriram track? I am ecstatic about the MotoGP bike, I'd be having a ball even on a kart track"
You are here
Repsol Honda Team
- SUPERMEGAGALLERY Buriram Test MotoGP ACTION!
- Jack reveals: "The Ducati gave me the sensations I had in Moto3, the goal is to stay with the top five in every race"
- TIMES. Third place time for Miller's Ducati, Viñales 4th but unconvincing and Rossi is 14th. Dovizioso and Lorenzo round out the Top Ten
- Valentino: "Honda and Ducati managed to find acceleration that we are lacking", Viñales "Went entirely in the wrong direction"
- THE TIMES. Extremely tight rankings with 12 riders within a half a second: Cal and Rins ahead of Marquez and Dovizioso, Rossi 8th
- On Saturday February 17th, the MotoGP World Champion will celebrate a quarter of a century in which he has one of the standout figures in the world of sports
- "What he does is impressive, every rider would like to do that". On the Buriram track: "just a lap on the scooter, but I like it"
- Marc is not closing any door when it comes to his contract: "I've already started talking to HRC but I'm in no rush to sign"
- VIDEO. The two Honda's riders floated in the air in a very special wind tunnel
- PART ONE Corrado Cecchinelli speaks: "We are not against aerodynamic evolution, as long as you don't play with safety and at reasonable costs"
- Marc is unimpressed by Jorge on the Ducati: "I have changed, I risk when I feel ready to do so"
- Franco is pleased after the three-day Malaysian test: "I now know how to improve the Honda and what I can learn from the bike"
- Jorge exploits the new Michelin front tyre to lead the way. Pedrosa and Crutchlow in the top three, crash also for Dovizioso, 4th. Vinales, Marquez and Rossi between seventh and ninth
- Dani: "Unfortunately, in Malaysia the temperature is too high and it has an impact. It certainly has more power, for the frame the situation is clearer"