Alberto replaces Livio Suppo as head of the HRC factory team and will be Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa's 'new boss'
You are here
Repsol Honda Team
- "He is rightly expecting a top rider spot but the budget is not infinite". Only one frame for Jorge and Andrea
- The Australian is on track with Pirro, Nakasuga, Nozane, Bradl, Takahashi, Aoyama, Guintoli, Kallio and Baiocco
- "Rossi and Vinales used four different chassis in 2017. Zarco? Lighter than Vale and this allows him to use soft settings"
- Honda selects the German to test ride the RC 213V during the January IRTA test, the first of the 2018 season
- VIDEO - The two Honda riders dress up as teachers, complete with beard and glasses, but the primary school kids are quick to figure it out
- 1st PART - The manager on 2018: "Yamaha will not be making more mistakes, Dovizioso will be in the mix for the entire season. The surprise? I say Miller"
- The manager's predictions: "Marc will want to win with another bike or it will be unfinished business. Rossi? he's already signed for 2019"
- Marc: "I'm not interested in money, or taking a gamble, I want a bike that will allow me to fight for the win every Sunday"
- Test riders Aoyama and Takahashi complete a three-day test at the Spanish track
- The two former world champions of the 500 are now engaged in the organization of WGPGBIKELEGENDS
- Takaaki at his MotoGP début: "Rookie of the year is the goal and Crutchlow will be able to teach me a lot"
- PHOTOS & VIDEO. Marc and Dani put on a show at the Honda Racing Thanks Day, first at the wheel of an F3 then on a scooter
- At the Honda Racing Thanks Day in Motegi, Taka showed the livery of his new Honda MotoGP
- The Austrian manufacturer has set its sights on the French Tech3 rider as a team-mate for Pol Espargarò, preferring him over Marc Marquez