THE TIMES. Marc the quickest on Wednesday afternoon, Lorenzo 2nd. Aprilia testing new gearing. Stoner not on track.
You are here
Repsol Honda Team
- "Steps forward at this test, but to win we need something more". Dovizioso: "good solutions from Michelin"
- Also at Montmelò, Honda-HRC (only for one day), Marc VDS, LCR, Avintia Ducati, Aspar Ducati and Aprilia
- "I am super happy with how I managed the race." Marquez: "Two mistakes in 5 races are too many, I was not over the limit"
- Heart pounding finale with the Doctor crashing and slipping from the Championship lead, Zarco and Pedrosa on the podium, Dovizioso 4th, Lorenzo 6th
- Marc: "Finishing on the podium at Le Mans would be a great result", Pedrosa: “Tomorrow I'll have to be aggressive in the race”
- "It is the only thing we can do for him." Predictions for tomorrow: "The Yamahas are fast, but don't underestimate Honda and Ducati"
- Honda on the second row with Crutchlow and Marquez, Dovizioso 4th, KTM in the top ten, no Q2 for Pedrosa, Lorenzo, Iannone and Petrucci
- Three Ducatis in the top four, but none of those left out of the top ten in FP1 are able to improve on the tenth time set by Vinales
- Since 2012 only Spaniards on the French thronw, the Doctor hasn't won in France since 2008, Yamaha and Honda have 7 wins apiece at the "Bugatti"
- "The new asphalt better for the riders and the show". Pedrosa: "the little details make a big difference at this track"
- His rivals square up after Jerez and Valentino needs to responds, among tyre doubts and the (usual) unstable weather
- "I'm not Dani's coach but just a friend. I don't think winning brings happiness, but the opposite"
- The Spaniard do the triple at home