THE ANALYSIS. Comparing his six years in MotoGP to discover whether the 2018 version of the Spaniard is the best ever
You are here
Repsol Honda Team
- Everything went to plan for the Spanish champ at the MarquezRing, the Yamahas step up while the (factory) Ducatis sink
- Dani disappointed: “On every track I continue to struggle going into turns. I hope something changes for the Brno race”
- Ninth consecutive win for Marc in Germany with Valentino and Viñales on the podium. Petrucci 4th and the best Ducati, Dovi 7th, Iannone 12th
- Valentino pays tribute to his rival: "He deserved at least a premier class title, it is always nice to follow him on the track"
- Rossi has not won on the German track since 2009, the draught for Ducati has lasted a decade with the last win dating back to 2008 with Stoner
- The Spanish Honda rider at the litmus test on the German track, Pedrosa: "I'll prepare for this race following what we did in Assen"
- Franco will have to miss the scheduled tests at Brno, but there is a good chance he will be able to compete in the German GP
- The factory Honda team takes to the Czech track to prepare for the summer race
- The appointment is at 12.30 at the Nolangroup headquarters in Brembate di Sopra, Via G. Terzi di Sant'Agata, 2
- At the Cathedral of Speed, Marquez is the bishop, Rins runs with the big names and beats Vinales; Rossi and Dovizioso mess things up and are forced to settle
- Marc triumphs at TT: “To win with the Honda you need the right motivation. Rins? I simply returned his pass”
- Rossi makes a mistake to finish 5th, now 41 points down on #93, Rins and Vinales round out podium, Dovizioso 4th, Lorenzo 7th
- Cal explains: "I slowed down and found myself at the back of the group. Tomorrow will be a fun race for everyone, a little less for the riders maybe"
- Marc concealed his cards only to pull them out in the finale: "One reason I'm fast is the wings, they help stability. Now I have to bet on a tyre"