On the first part of the season "Zarco is a nice surprise, I expected more from Lorenzo. Marquez? His strength is seeing the positive in things"
You are here
Repsol Honda Team
- Next week, Petrucci and Redding will test in Italy, while Marquez and Pedrosa will be hard at work in the Czech Republic
- We've compared the first half of the two season, a step up for Dovizioso and Vinales, a big drop back for Lorenzo and Iannone
- The two Honda riders challenged one another to a race full of speed, adrenaline and sharp reflexes… onboard lawnmowers
- Jack will no longer be a HRC rider and negotiations with Ducati, previously blocked, may resume for a place in team Pramac
- From the frame of the M1 to Lorenzo in red and the difficulties of the GSX-RR, here are all the manufacturers' mistakes
- THE ANALYSIS Marquez solid, Folger over the top and Aleix Espargaro a record-breaker in sector 3
- The Spaniard wins and takes the championship lead, Pedrosa 3rd ahead of Viñales, Rossi and Bautista, A. Espargaró 7th followed by Dovizioso and Zarco
- Pedrosa confident after his third place qualifying time: "I am able to be competitive in the dry and in the wet"
- With Petrucci close to signing with Pramac, the fight for the Tuscan team's second bike and the two Avintia bikes begins
- The Spaniard is on the pole again in Germany, Pedrosa 3rd, Lorenzo 6th, Rossi 9th ahead of Dovizioso and Viñales, no Q2 for Iannone
- "You need to be good at understanding when is the right time to take a risk". On the Vettel-Hamilton clash: "that's what is great about sport"
- The new asphalt may change things, but #93 warns: "I'll try to be stronger", Pedrosa: "One of my favourite tracks"
- "I couldn't afford to lose everything. After all the difficulties I am pleased to be just 11 points from the Championship lead"
- The Doctor finishes ahead of the Pramac rider by 63 thousandths, Crutchlow 4th, Dovizioso 5th and the new championship leader, Viñales in the gravel, Iannone 8th