"The goal is to get into the top 10. Márquez is the only one who doesn't have to worry about the pre-qualifiers, I'm fast, but the thirty race laps are another story"
You are here
OCTO Pramac Yakhnich
- Danilo on row four and under threat of a penalty. "Marquez ran me off track at Mugello, I didn't touch anyone"
- Danilo: “I lost the front end three times and was no longer able to brake hard. Lorenzo? He was incredibly fast, but I am waiting for Assen”
- "I had a look at his telemetry, we brake the same way, but he stops whereas I don't. Marquez? He said not to worry"
- "I'll work so that the ducatisti remember me for having embodied their philosophy. I entered Ducati as a test rider, now I'm a rider of reference"
- Danilo has come to an agreement with Ducati and will step up to the factory team following Lorenzo's departure
- Unveiled the special livery of Pramac Ducati dressed in yellow in honor of the factory of Sant'Agata
- Danilo's future lies between Ducati and Aprilia: "I'm relaxed. I'm almost obliged to reach the podium at Mugello, I know I can do it"
- Danilo jokes about his chances of joining the factory team: "Le Mans was a turning point. Too many risks be able to stick with Marquez"
- Jorge toward Suzuki and Petrucci ready to replace him: "I have an option, but all I can do is give 100%". For Iannone only Aprilia is left
- Jack the victim of a mountain bike accident: "The time between two races can be more dangerous than the race weekend itself"
- "It seems like we're back in the days of Agostini and Hailwood, not even in the National Championships do we find situations like this"
- "The contact did not cause any consequences for the continuation of the race of both riders". Aleix responds: "All bullsh**"
- Jack tells about his 'folly': "It was a calculated risk, but at certain times I simply felt like a passenger on my Ducati"
- Danilo: "When the track began do dry out, I was unable to be competitive. For tomorrow I expect a day of difficulties"