"Cal has something quirky, when he makes a mistake on track or someone passes him, his reactions are entertaining"
You are here
OCTO Pramac Yakhnich
- Romagnoli: the first part of the season with Danilo has exceeded expectations". Pupulin: "I give Scott 5 and a half"
- "The goal is the factory team but I'm not closing the door on Aprilia. I'm the best Danilo I've ever been, but I still need to take another step up"
- Next week, Petrucci and Redding will test in Italy, while Marquez and Pedrosa will be hard at work in the Czech Republic
- Danilo on the front row again: "Next year we will be contenders for something important. Now I believe more in myself and staying out front is fun"
- With Petrucci close to signing with Pramac, the fight for the Tuscan team's second bike and the two Avintia bikes begins
- "The goal is to always stay in the top 5 and then the right GP will come. On the Sachsenring I am more competitive in the wet, but I would prefer a dry race"
- "I had prepared the attack on Valentino, but Barbera and Rins blocked me. I am managing to score with almost every shot"
- "Zarco and I are the surprises of the year. I have wanted to demonstrate my speed for some time. Tomorrow no mistakes"
- "He is the best Ducati rider and I need to work to get to his level. Lorenzo? I do not underestimate him. I know what he is capable of"
- Danilo must decide whether to stay with Ducati Pramac or go to Noale, the alternative for the Venetian manufacturer is ex-Aprilia rider Alvaro
- "The goal is to have a Factory ride in 2018 too. Finishing on the podium will be difficult. We have less in our arsenal than we did at Mugello."
- "Great for those watching, tough for those riding". On the Mugello podium: "I wasn't surprised, it's all part of my growth process"
- Danilo punished for going off track. "The race? I would be happy to stay in the top 5, but I wouldn't rule out the podium either"
- Danilo after finishing FP2 in fifth place: "the best held something back. I still have a margin but I'm already near the front"