Danilo after finishing FP2 in fifth place: "the best held something back. I still have a margin but I'm already near the front"
You are here
OCTO Pramac Yakhnich
- Petrucci: “I took a different path to Lorenzo and Dovizioso and am not surprised”
- Difficult start for Scott on the new bike: "A year ago it was easier. My goal is the Top 10 and I will seize every opportunity."
- "Casey is like Maradona, he is helping me and with the GP17 I'll have no more excuses. Viñales? Even Valentino is surprised by his speed"
- Season launch at Castel dell'Ovo. Team manager Guidotti: "The goal? To deserve two factory bikes for 2018"
- Danilo the best Ducati on Wednesday: "The new bike struck me straight away. I did not think it would be so different"
- Danilo reveals: "At the start of the season, the world fell in on me, now I want to stay as close as possible to Jorge and Dovi"
- The Pramac Ducati rider on the Jerez tests: "Pirelli qualifiers are exceptional, but in terms of pace, the MotoGPs are 2 seconds faster"
- The Pramac rider after the tests in Jerez: "I worked more on my mindset than on the bike. I had fun. The new D16 is better in braking"
- Two short films sum up the first day of testing at Jerez for Danilo and Redding, Team Pramac Ducati riders
- Scott, involved in a harmless fall at Jerez, on the Ducati without winglets: "for now the biggest problem is wheelie"
- Danilo rides the new D16 for the first time at Jerez: "today I did not want to do any damage, but tomorrow I would like to finish the tests ahead of the rest"
- Danilo had returned to Italy for personal reasons, Michele will ride the team Pramac Ducati
- The Maniac: "They'll miss me, but I'll miss them too. I am leaving a piece of my heart here, but there was no more warmth"
- The new bike will be entrusted to the satellite team for the first time during tests at the end of November