"I had never seen 4 riders within 4 thousandths of one another: tyres and sole supplier ECU are the reasons. I'm 9th but my pace is competitive"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- Just 61 thousandths separate the two, Marquez 3rd ahead of Iannone and Lorenzo, Galbusera a no-show in number 46's garage due to food poisoning
- "I did it...by just a half point in Superbike, but the important thing is getting it done!"
- The Doctor: "I want to race for as long as I can. Many riders have retired as winners, but then they've felt the need to return to the track"
- The announcement arrived today. The Doctor: "it will be tough to remain competitive until I'm 40 but I have the motivation"
- "The rider can't make the difference as he once could. Dovizioso? He'll fight for the title. Rossi? No-one can tell him what to do with his future"
- The Doctor readies his weapons for the first race of the year, while Vinales: "We still have some problems, but we'll be up there with the best come Sunday"
- The Frenchman dreams big: "With the M1 I know I have the right confidence", Syahrin: "The work done with the team was encouraging"
- Johann topped the timesheets today: "I hope to be fighting Marc and Dovizioso for the title". Syahrin also very fast: "I surprised myself"
- "The levels change from one track to another and we're still struggling with the tyres. Zarco? he'll be a tough rival for everyone"
- Maverick has many doubts: "This test has confused me, right now the bike doesn't suit my riding style"
- THE TIMES. Dovizioso is 3rd, Crutchlow (4th) and Petrucci (8th) showed the strongest pace. Vinales 5th ahead of Marquez
- Maverick disappointed: "I have the same sensations as Sepang and Buriram, time is short and I'm still struggling with the rear"
- "Honda and Ducati are strong and now there's Suzuki too: we have work to do. The sensations at Losail? Somewhere between those of Sepang and Buriram"
- Johann closes ahead of the factory Yamahas: "With the M1, it's important to be really confident with the front and now I am"