"Only Marc can lose this title, Dovi seems to be his old self again. Rossi? Miraculous, well done Vale, we need you!"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- Maverick: "The battle with Rossi was fun, although at certain times the manoeuvres were at the limit"
- Number 93 wins at home, Pedrosa and Lorenzo on the podium, Viñales 4th, Espargaró 6th on Aprilia, black Sunday for Dovizioso, finishing seventh
- Maverick conquistador on Saturday in Aragón: "The return of Rossi helped me to be even more competitive"
- Between the two Yamahas is Lorenzo's Ducati, Marquez crashes and must settle for fifth place, seventh for Dovizioso, Iannone tenth
- PICTURES. Maverick has a brand new helmet for his home GP
- Maverick after the difficulties in free practice at Aragón: "It was a frustrating day. We are lacking grip and we need to solve the problem"
- The #46t has denied the conspiracy theory: "Guys, think it a bit like you want," he said, showing the wound to the knee
- "Good sensations straight away, but riding in the wet is less demanding. Tomorrow I'll have to see how I hold up and what my potential is"
- Loris: "I had a lot of crashes, too. Until you fell this great will of riding, you must try"
- The only Motorland win for the Borgo Panigale manufacturer dates back to 2010, with Stoner. Four victories for Honda
- van der Mark: "If I don't race, I'll support Valentino over the weekend and watch him in action"
- OFFICIAL: the Doctor leaves for Spain where he will attempt to race at Motorland this weekend after fracturing his tibia and fibula
- Today's test at Misano was much longer than yesterday's, boosting Valentino's hopes of being able to do it
- The Doctor is back on his R1, completing laps at the track dedicated to Simoncelli as the rain holds off