"Racing at home puts on the pressure but the fan support helped me. They said that Moto2 is not worth anything, I showed that it is not true"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- Rossi is the most victorious ever on the Japanese bike. His wins number almost the same as the number of years the Manufacturer has participated in the World Championship
- Victory and first place in the standings for Maverick: "The bike is identical to Jerez, but today I had confidence with the front"
- "I had never ridden this bike that well. The biggest mistake was when I went long, the crash was a consequence"
- Heart pounding finale with the Doctor crashing and slipping from the Championship lead, Zarco and Pedrosa on the podium, Dovizioso 4th, Lorenzo 6th
- Marc: "Finishing on the podium at Le Mans would be a great result", Pedrosa: “Tomorrow I'll have to be aggressive in the race”
- The Frenchman is on the front row at Le Mans: "This morning I had lost confidence and I had to reset, then the afternoon turned magical"
- The pole man at La Mans reveals: “Compared to Jerez the Yamaha has more grip and I know I can risk”
- "It is the only thing we can do for him." Predictions for tomorrow: "The Yamahas are fast, but don't underestimate Honda and Ducati"
- Honda on the second row with Crutchlow and Marquez, Dovizioso 4th, KTM in the top ten, no Q2 for Pedrosa, Lorenzo, Iannone and Petrucci
- On deciding between the Michelin front tyres: "ready for anything. But I don't know why the old one magically disappeared over winter"
- Three Ducatis in the top four, but none of those left out of the top ten in FP1 are able to improve on the tenth time set by Vinales
- Johann: "This is only the beginning and I want to regularly fight for podiums". Poncharal: "The best is yet to come"
- Since 2012 only Spaniards on the French thronw, the Doctor hasn't won in France since 2008, Yamaha and Honda have 7 wins apiece at the "Bugatti"
- His rivals square up after Jerez and Valentino needs to responds, among tyre doubts and the (usual) unstable weather