The Frenchman is clear: "I wasn't quicker than I was over the weekend, but it feels like I could be. The bike isn't bad, Vinales won races with it"
You are here
Monster Yamaha Tech 3
- The German is still in Europe undergoing tests, the Australian rider will ride his Team Tech 3 M1
- Yamaha-Tech 3 pair to share a 2016 M1 for the two days of Malaysian tests
- The official event poster shows Andrea wearing the colours of his former team
- Bradley ready to get back on his Yamaha: "If I had listened to the first doctor I would not have raced until next year"
- The Tech3 rider won't take part in the Aragon race, having sustained a foot injury yesterday
- "Vale's reaction was over the top, the same thing happened between Vinales and Pedrosa"
- "Monday the doctors will give us an answer. Bradley needs surgery, but he could have it done in the winter."
- Alex ready for the new challenge with Tech 3: "If I'd known I'd be racing at Silverstone, I'd have taken the Brno test more seriously"
- Bradley is forced to miss two GP as a result of sprained ligaments in his right knee
- Sam's twin recently tested it at Brno. Nakasuga already on stand-by, 2nd at Valencia in 2012
- The Tech3 rider will leave hospital tomorrow; he has a probable ligament injury but its nature is still unclear
- The Team Tech3 rider, who crashed during free practice at the Oschersleben 8 Hours, feared a fractured femur