The Borgo Panigale engineer: “Ducati has become the reference in the championship, we don't need to revolutionise any more”
You are here
- Andrea lifts the curtain on 2018: "I have no doubt that I can do it again, but we need to improve the Ducati. The market? I'm only thinking about winter testing for now"
- The Ducati CEO considers Marquez: “Andrea has done very well, but there's no denying Marc's value”
- All the photos of the new Desmosedici for Andrea Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo
- Dall'Igna: "We've given the bike a little more horsepower. The new aerodynamics? You'll see them at the tests in Thailand or Qatar"
- Andrea: "No-one has ever gifted me anything in life, everything I've earned has been down to my strength"
- "He is rightly expecting a top rider spot but the budget is not infinite". Only one frame for Jorge and Andrea
- The Australian is on track with Pirro, Nakasuga, Nozane, Bradl, Takahashi, Aoyama, Guintoli, Kallio and Baiocco
- "Rossi and Vinales used four different chassis in 2017. Zarco? Lighter than Vale and this allows him to use soft settings"
- Carlos reveals: "No-one possesses Marc's mentality." Lorenzo? "I expected more with Ducati, he can only do better in the future"
- 1st PART - The manager on 2018: "Yamaha will not be making more mistakes, Dovizioso will be in the mix for the entire season. The surprise? I say Miller"
- "There is an option to get there in 2019. My problem? The Michelins are delicate and I create problems for myself. Marquez left me gobsmacked"
- "We've found a good base and if we work well we can make the difference. Valentino and I share the same passion for bikes"
- Until a few years ago, talent from the factory derivative championship moved over to MotoGP, but now this trend seems to have been reversed
- THE TIMES. Jonathan leads the way as testing ends. Andrea pleased: "good work and we have clear ideas as to how to improve further"