THE TIMES. Marc the quickest on Wednesday afternoon, Lorenzo 2nd. Aprilia testing new gearing. Stoner not on track.
You are here
- "Steps forward at this test, but to win we need something more". Dovizioso: "good solutions from Michelin"
- Casey: "he was always positive, it was great talking to him". Andrea: "a real bike fan". Jorge: "a special guy, always cheerful"
- The Factory team is at spanish circuit for two days and tomorrow Stoner will come back on the Desmosedici
- Also at Montmelò, Honda-HRC (only for one day), Marc VDS, LCR, Avintia Ducati, Aspar Ducati and Aprilia
- Lorenzo sixth under the chequered flag,: “I have never been as consistent as today on the GP17”
- During the season the decision will be made whether to supply two GP17 machines or one GP17 and one GP16 for next year
- "I have already proposed a change. The show is one thing, but we need to work." After his 6th place: "We are not too far from the Yamahas"
- He gets it all wrong in qualifying, argues with team manager Tardozzi and attacks Miller after Safety Commission
- "It is the only thing we can do for him." Predictions for tomorrow: "The Yamahas are fast, but don't underestimate Honda and Ducati"
- Honda on the second row with Crutchlow and Marquez, Dovizioso 4th, KTM in the top ten, no Q2 for Pedrosa, Lorenzo, Iannone and Petrucci
- Three Ducatis in the top four, but none of those left out of the top ten in FP1 are able to improve on the tenth time set by Vinales
- Dovizioso confident ahead of the French round: "A favourable track for Ducati, I'll prove I'm competitive"
- The Brit had chance to ride the Desmosedici, a birthday present for the Imola Superbike winner