"Cal has something quirky, when he makes a mistake on track or someone passes him, his reactions are entertaining"
You are here
- Romagnoli: the first part of the season with Danilo has exceeded expectations". Pupulin: "I give Scott 5 and a half"
- Among those companies interested in the purchase is the Venetian holding company that launched Melandri in 125 in '98 and '99
- The Czech rider wants to renew his contract with team Aspar and reveals: "With the unified ECU, MotoGP is more difficult. Lorenzo? When he gets used to the Ducati he'll be at the top"
- "The goal is the factory team but I'm not closing the door on Aprilia. I'm the best Danilo I've ever been, but I still need to take another step up"
- On the first part of the season "Zarco is a nice surprise, I expected more from Lorenzo. Marquez? His strength is seeing the positive in things"
- The Spanish rider renews his contract for another season and will continue to ride the Ducati
- Next week, Petrucci and Redding will test in Italy, while Marquez and Pedrosa will be hard at work in the Czech Republic
- Jet-skiing, trekking, cycling, windsurfing, but there are also those who spend time with their partners, this is how the riders spend their holidays
- We've compared the first half of the two season, a step up for Dovizioso and Vinales, a big drop back for Lorenzo and Iannone
- Andrea reveals: Schwantz should have spoken to me face to face, like a father to his son
- His arm problems began in Qatar, he'll be back in shape in time for Brno
- Jack will no longer be a HRC rider and negotiations with Ducati, previously blocked, may resume for a place in team Pramac
- From the frame of the M1 to Lorenzo in red and the difficulties of the GSX-RR, here are all the manufacturers' mistakes
- THE ANALYSIS Marquez solid, Folger over the top and Aleix Espargaro a record-breaker in sector 3