Lorenzo satisfied with the Ducati aerodynamics: "The new fairing has a lot of benefits, feels like you're in a Formula 1 car"
You are here
- SUPERMEGAGALLERY Buriram Test MotoGP ACTION!
- Jack reveals: "The Ducati gave me the sensations I had in Moto3, the goal is to stay with the top five in every race"
- TIMES. Third place time for Miller's Ducati, Viñales 4th but unconvincing and Rossi is 14th. Dovizioso and Lorenzo round out the Top Ten
- Lorenzo disappointed: "I suffered with the rear tyre and gearing today, I can't explain why, the bike is the same as at Sepang"
- Valentino: "Honda and Ducati managed to find acceleration that we are lacking", Viñales "Went entirely in the wrong direction"
- THE TIMES. Extremely tight rankings with 12 riders within a half a second: Cal and Rins ahead of Marquez and Dovizioso, Rossi 8th
- New aerodynamics of the GP18 unveiled in Thailand on Dovizioso's bike: more tapered and the possibility of removing the spoilers quickly
- Marc is not closing any door when it comes to his contract: "I've already started talking to HRC but I'm in no rush to sign"
- "And new chassis elements". The General Manager speaks during the Aruba presentation: "the new SBK regulation penalises us more than our rivals"
- Two two team Pramac crew chiefs give their riders marks: "Danilo can run with the best, Jack always gives his all"
- PART ONE Corrado Cecchinelli speaks: "We are not against aerodynamic evolution, as long as you don't play with safety and at reasonable costs"
- "The record time is the result of my work and the engineers'. It is not a surprise, I never doubted that we could do it"
- "Same bike and tyres but different sensations. At the moment Ducati is the best bike". Viñales: "I had hoped to be faster, we'll study the data"
- Jorge exploits the new Michelin front tyre to lead the way. Pedrosa and Crutchlow in the top three, crash also for Dovizioso, 4th. Vinales, Marquez and Rossi between seventh and ninth