His arm problems began in Qatar, he'll be back in shape in time for Brno
You are here
- And as proof, he posts a photo of his underwear on social networks: "they are still in perfect condition"
- At Austin the agreement between the team and the company from Borgo Panigale is officially renewed
- Petrucci: “I took a different path to Lorenzo and Dovizioso and am not surprised”
- "Lorenzo's difficulties? The Ducati is more physical than the Yamaha". On his season: "I'm ready to battle against Aprilia and KTM"
- "It is the best bike I have ever had, but the lack of winglets has created some problems. The tests in Qatar? Too risky, but I'll be there for the race"
- Titanium plate placed on the fractured collarbone. Participation in the Losail tests next week in doubt
- "My main rivals will be Redding and Bautista, also on the GP16. Goals? I'm ambitious: the Top 5 is feasible"
- The Ducati Avintia rider chooses studded tyres over skis
- "4th place is the best result of my career." Baz 5th at Sepang: "Before the race I was praying for rain."
- Loris is back astride his Ducati at Aragón after injuring his foot at the Silverstone GP
- Fractures to the tibia and talus of his right foot. Xavi will compete in his first ever MotoGP.
- Barbera: "a technical setback slowed me down". Laverty: "an error on my part caused me to miss out on the podium"
- Hector will ride a Ducati GP16 next season, for Loris the GP15