I REMEMBER: Pernat reveals the name of the rider who advertised the Aprilia Stealth 50 instead of Loris
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- In the Barcelona tests two riders also tested the new evolution of the seamless gearbox. Lowes: "a lot of testing and a better pace"
- THE TIMES. Marc the quickest on Wednesday afternoon, Lorenzo 2nd. Aprilia testing new gearing. Stoner not on track.
- Also at Montmelò, Honda-HRC (only for one day), Marc VDS, LCR, Avintia Ducati, Aspar Ducati and Aprilia
- Aleix promotes the harder Michelin carcass at the end of testing: "The Aprilia has proved to be more stable at the front"
- On track with the 2016 Michelin front tyre with a stiffer carcass and temperature sensors
- At the Michelin-arranged tests, Marquez and Pedrosa did not ride while Rossi and Maverick were in attendance, the Spaniard ducking under the lap record
- The tyre supplier wants more information following the resurfacing of the track. All the Manufacturers will be present except for Suzuki
- The racing manager reveals: “I expect improved performance from the bike”, Espargaró: “I want to continue our positive trend"
- After involved in a crash the innocent Ducati rider the Aprilia rider cecked immediately of his condition
- Lowes sees the glass half full: "The DNF? I messed up the gear selection, but the Aprilia is developing"
- The Spaniard reveals: “Being in the top ten is important, but tomorrow I need to stay calm at the start and avoid taking any risks”
- The Spaniard is ninth but reflects on the problems: "I struggle to stop the bike and have trouble at the front. For the race I'm considering the hard compound". Lowes: "I'm satisfied for now. The rain? It will be useful to test the bike".
- Marquez reveals: "The passes by Rossi and Maverick in Qatar helped me to understand what we need"