But the Aprilia rider is confident anyway: "We are more competitive on corners and the sensations are better than the winter tests"
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- "I did it...by just a half point in Superbike, but the important thing is getting it done!"
- The young president of MV Agusta pays tribute to his father's great rival-friend, Claudio, with a picture that portrays them together
- The Aprilia Racing manager: "A satellite team is not fundamental. The rider market? It starts too soon and I am happy with mine"
- Scott: "The first time I got on the RS-GP it felt strange, but now I can ride it naturally"
- Romano Albesiano: "This is the strongest team that Aprilia has ever had, with the RS-GP we can go anywhere"
- The Live Streaming from Italy of the unveiling of the new RS-GP of Aleix Espargarò and Scott Redding
- The Spaniard is confident: "We'll battle for the top eight positions". Redding: "With this bike I am more competitive with the tyres"
- THE TIMES. Dovizioso is 3rd, Crutchlow (4th) and Petrucci (8th) showed the strongest pace. Vinales 5th ahead of Marquez
- TIMES. The two Italians close ahead of Marquez and Zarco. Vinales is 7th, Valentino outside the top ten (11th), as is Lorenzo (14th)
- THE TIMES. Yamaha, Ducati and Suzuki monopolise the timesheets: Lorenzo is 5th, Rossi 7th while Marquez (10th) chases
- Racing manager Albesiano: "It will be the first version of the aerodynamics package, an evolution is planned during the season."
- The number 1 of Ducati Corse has found time in Thailand to pay a visit to Jan Thiel, the 2-stroke genius
- "It's all stop-start. It's like the Red Bull Ring, you are leaning for very little time. The new engine will arrive in time for the Losail GP"
- TIMES. Third place time for Miller's Ducati, Viñales 4th but unconvincing and Rossi is 14th. Dovizioso and Lorenzo round out the Top Ten