Marquez solves the championship mystery in his own way, by winning. Valentino is back, a cause celebre, while Dovizioso temporarily disappears
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- "Only Marc can lose this title, Dovi seems to be his old self again. Rossi? Miraculous, well done Vale, we need you!"
- Number 93 wins at home, Pedrosa and Lorenzo on the podium, Viñales 4th, Espargaró 6th on Aprilia, black Sunday for Dovizioso, finishing seventh
- Loris: "I had a lot of crashes, too. Until you fell this great will of riding, you must try"
- CASEY'S TIMES. The stopclock shows that the Australian is still in top shape, Espargarò and Lowes also on track with the Aprilia
- Iannone and Rins forced to stay in the garage, they will complete a one or two-day test after the Spanish GP. Only a few laps for Espargarò on the Aprilia
- The Spaniard fears the probable arrival of rain: "I would not have wanted to race on this asphalt in the rain. In the dry we have the pace to stay in the top eight"
- The Italian manufacturer celebrates the 30 year anniversary of their first win in 250 with Reggiani. Gresini: "We have the potential to be in the top 6"
- Danilo speaks freely: "I often look at his data, I hope I've helped him. The factory Ducati team? we'll talk again next year"
- Loris celebrates 30 yeas since his first Aprilia win: "My best ever season. It is the parents who ruin young riders"
- Not since 2007 had Honda suffered an engine failure during a race. Suppo: "the engineers are looking at the engine, we're optimistic"
- "Never had an injury that limited me so much, I have a lot of pain in my side in direction changes after a couple laps"
- The Spaniard must live with a pinched intercostal ligament, but he is fourth. Lowes is 22nd and thinking positive: "Today I had fun"
- Espargaró: "The only problem is the weather, no hard braking sections on the track and this will be helpful for our bike"
- Factory riders Espargarò and Lowes on track today, on Tuesday and Wednesday the Test Team with Baiocco and rookie rider Savadori