The Superbike is ready to warm up its engines for the new year. As we well know, three tests are already scheduled for 2023: Jerez at the end of January, followed by Portimao and Phillip Island, the latter the week before the race.
The last test dates were announced just this morning. In fact, on March 22nd and 23rd, Kawasaki organized a two-day event in Aragon, followed by Barcelona on April 1st and 2nd.
Finally, Ducati Aruba’s tests are scheduled for May 11th and 12th at Misano.
* JEREZ -> January 25th & 26th (KRT)
* PORTIMAO -> January 31st & February 1st (Ducati)
* PHILLIP ISLAND -> February 20th & 21st (DORNA)
* ARAGON -> March 22nd & 23rd (KRT)
* BARCELONA -> April 1st & 2nd (KRT)
* MISANO -> May 11th & 12th (Ducati)