Dovizioso and Marquez cancel out everything else in the space of two corners, a magic shared equally
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- "Marquez? I wouldn't be surprised if we see him on a KTM in 2019, it's time Yamaha did something"
- The Frenchman's M1 proved to be the best at the Red Bull Ring: "In the final phase I wanted to pass Lorenzo, but I struggled, I preferred to fend off Maverick"
- "It is not smart to think about the title when you finish 7th. We stress the rear tyre too much. After 12 laps I couldn't ride anymore"
- Maverick reveals: "I struggled with grip, I can't explain what happened with the tyres"
- A win with honours on the last turn for the Italian, Pedrosa 3rd ahead of Lorenzo and Zarco, Viñales 6th, then Rossi, Bautista, Baz and Kallio
- Andrea jokes about the medium tyre choice: "It paid off and removed some doubts. For the race I am not worried about speed but strategy"
- Viñales also used the new fairing after Valentino. "I am his tester" he jokes, on the qualifiers: "The tyre didn't work"
- "The new fairing would help. If I'm able, I'll use it tomorrow". Viñales happy: "I regained confidence on the Yamaha"
- After the Brno test, Valentino is confident as is Maverick too: "for the title I have to reach the podium in every race"
- At times it is the most cunning who wins in MotoGP, sometimes the fastest, sometimes the smartest and on other occasions the luckiest, Marquez at Brno was all four of these things
- The Doctor closes on top, Lorenzo 4th, followed by Zarco, Crutchlow and Pedrosa. Iannone 9th, A. Espargarò 10th, Dovizioso 11th
- THE PHOTOS. its debut at the Brno test. With 4 wings incorporated into the form and a change to shape of the front fairing to generate
- Maverick on the podium for the first time since Mugello: "I regained confidence, now I need to work consistently on the new frame"
- Valentino jokes about the mistakes: "By the end of my career I hope to earn a podium in a flag-to-flag race. Today I missed it by a lap"