Syahrin: "I changed my way of braking, now I brake harder and the Yamaha stops more easily than before"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- "I didn't find anything that can give us a hand. The fuel tank? It's not what we need". Viñales: "Yamaha needs to make a bike I like"
- The Spaniard is ahead of Iannone and Rabat, Petrucci 4th ahead of Zarco and Crutchlow, Viñales 9th, Miller 10th, Aleix Espargarò 11th, Morbidelli 12th
- "I have problems at the start and I am the only Yamaha rider who has them". Zarco: "A disappointing 7th place, but I could not do any better"
- Jorge takes two at Montemelò ahead of Marquez, while the Italian crashes, leaving the podium to Rossi, Crutchlow 4th, Petrucci 8th
- "We don't have the right front tyre for this track, like at Mugello. The 7th place time? I am not happy, we had the potential for more"
- "Mugello may have been the turning point for him". On the GP of Barcelona: "Tyre choice will be more important than ever"
- "We are on the right path to solve the problem. The sensations are better, but you can't trust the times on Friday too much"
- In Thursday's additional press conference, everyone expected an answer about his future but the media is still in the dark
- Marc jokes about Jorge's arrival in Honda: "they informed me and I said it wouldn't be a problem. He'll be quick with the RC213V"
- Valentino sends out a warning to his rivals, Vinales: "I have the motivation I need and hope to be on the podium on Sunday"
- "Marquez can decide the championship. Without a satellite team, we couldn't try to take Lorenzo back"
- Johann aims to leave the disappointment of Le Mans and Mugello behind him, Syahrin: "I want to fight to be the best rookie"
- Uncertainty regarding the future satellite team: "I don't know if Marc VDS is still a candidate, Petronas is interested but there's no solid plan"
- Official confirmation is still to come, but Jorge will replace Pedrosa as Marc's team-mate at HRC for the next two years