"Everything keeps changing this year". Vinales determined: "my aim is to win, not just reach the podium"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- Rossi's telemetrist: "if you can dream it, you can do it. We got the championship back under control at Assen"
- Valentino and Petrucci bewitch, Dovizioso has Ducati dreaming, Morbidelli unstoppable. Italy won over Holland
- THE SEQUENCE OF THE EPISODE. The Frenchman explains: "I was leaned over on the right side and couldn't see, so we touched. Vale proved to be an example again today"
- "I couldn't afford to lose everything. After all the difficulties I am pleased to be just 11 points from the Championship lead"
- The Doctor finishes ahead of the Pramac rider by 63 thousandths, Crutchlow 4th, Dovizioso 5th and the new championship leader, Viñales in the gravel, Iannone 8th
- The Frenchman reveals: "A factory bike? Only when I am capable of developing it"
- The Tech3 rider second from Viñales: "I managed to go in the right direction from the start, Assen suits my riding style"
- Maverick fastest at Assen: "The new frame? I won't say if I used it. I would ask Michelin for fewer changes to the tyres"
- "Now I struggle less and have more fun, riding the way I like. I still do not have the pace to be on the podium, but I am close"
- "We want to check we're moving the right direction". Vinales: "we need to reach the podium, we can't afford to struggle"
- What's better than a win at Mugello? Doing it again at Barcelona and ruining the Spaniards' party. The DD pairing is on a high
- PHOTO. Maverick tested it yesterday at Barcellona: "it makes the bike more agile". It will be mounted on Valentino's bike later today
- "Maverick prefers the old? we can use different ones". Vinales: "I rode well today. What's changed? I don't know..."
- "The new bike suffers with understeer and stressed the tyres, but Vinales was fast. I've made requests, tomorrow in the test we'll see if they've been satisfied"