The Tech3 boss speaks: "we'll have two riders in 2018 and will make a decision before the Thailand test. It's difficult to understand Jonas' decision but I have to accept it"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- The Borgo Panigale engineer: “Ducati has become the reference in the championship, we don't need to revolutionise any more”
- Johann: "This year I'll race with the 2017 M1. When Valentino talks about me, whether good or bad, it increases my popularity"
- The Australian is on track with Pirro, Nakasuga, Nozane, Bradl, Takahashi, Aoyama, Guintoli, Kallio and Baiocco
- "Rossi and Vinales used four different chassis in 2017. Zarco? Lighter than Vale and this allows him to use soft settings"
- 1st PART - The manager on 2018: "Yamaha will not be making more mistakes, Dovizioso will be in the mix for the entire season. The surprise? I say Miller"
- The manager's predictions: "Marc will want to win with another bike or it will be unfinished business. Rossi? he's already signed for 2019"
- Tech3 team manager Poncharal: "we won't know exactly how he is until we reach Malaysia. He will definitely race in 2018"
- The Tech3 owner speaks freely: "Valentino would take priority in terms of a second team. Johann won't have the new bike in 2018"
- "We weren't able to manage the tyres, it's been the toughest year for me mentally-speaking. Valentino? I hope he continues to race for a long time"
- #46 considers the future: "I'll try to continue for a while longer. The Yamaha? What we saw in 2017 doesn't represent our potential"
- The Doctor jokes about the comparison between #93 and the F1 driver, before revealing: "In Malaysia I tested a new engine that gave me confidence"
- The Doctor reveals: "You have to get out of the way with him, otherwise you run the risk of both of you going out”
- Until a few years ago, talent from the factory derivative championship moved over to MotoGP, but now this trend seems to have been reversed