"I haven't changed my mind about what happened in Argentina, but it's better to turn the page. I just want to get back on the bike, it will do everyone good"
You are here
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- The team Tech3 Frenchman on the Argentina events: “Marc and Valentino need to talk to one another, finding a solution together”
- Valentino doesn't hide the fact: "Every session will be crucial, but I'm confident", Vinales: "We can't allow any more mistakes"
- Official confirmation of Alex Rins' renewal with the Hamamatsu manufacturer is expected at Austin, while the Belgian team is also likely to run with GSX-RR bikes in 2019
- The Frenchman is aiming high at the American round, while Syahrin is excited: "Training at Edwards' "Ranch" has helped make me stronger"
- The proposal has been brought to the MSMA table: Honda and Suzuki are in agreement, Ducati is against it, while Aprilia and Yamaha are undecided
- Texas is Marc's kingdom, while Crutchlow proves that the bike has grown. Ducati is still to solve its problems, Yamaha too
- Marc following the Argentina GP: "we're at the limit and anyone can make a mistake. I went to apologise to Valentino, it ends there"
- The Frenchman: "It would have been complicated to maintain his pace. My Yamaha has the potential to win and that's what I want"
- "I like the fans - they are 'caliente'. This will be an important GP to understand Ducati's level. I like the track but this time it will be difficult"
- Marc has the same number of podiums in the top class as the American, and lies behind Stoner. Honda aims for win number 750 in Argentina
- "A year ago it was the best GP for the team but now our rivals are stronger". Vinales: "I found the right set-up in Qatar, I can fight for the win"
- The Frenchman is aiming high at the Argentinian Rio Hondo round: "I have only one goal in mind, to be successful"
- Yamaha's Managing Director: "we may offer Johann a factory M1 in 2019. I'd like VR46 to become international"
- Johann disappointed: "The front tyre had a problem in the final laps and I even risked crashing"