“An Italian like Petrucci? It could also be a rider from Singapore, all that counts is performance”
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- Great time for the team Gresini rider who made his 2017 Aprilia RS-GP fly: "I have a good pace and starting from the fifth spot on the grid will make our race easier."
- Pedrosa second ahead of Bautista, Espargaró's Aprilia fourth ahead of the GP17 machines ridden by Dovizioso and Lorenzo, Iannone 7th, Folger and Zarco in Q1
- Sam Lowes' seat is in doubt, Bautista and Crutchlow aim for it and Iannone has an ('almost' impossible) dream
- The Spaniard is fast but brings home no points: "I had never done a jump start before now." Lowes continues to learn: "We are moving in the right direction"
- The Spaniard is disappointed but confident: "I crashed following Maverick, but I am really fast in terms of race pace." Lowes still looking for the right path: "We need to improve engine brake management"
- Espargaró e Lowes motivated after the Barcelona tests: "we need to confirm the work done in this first part of the season"
- PHOTOGALLERY Petrucci, Lowes, Migno and Bagnaia discover the Tuscan city by bike
- I REMEMBER: Pernat reveals the name of the rider who advertised the Aprilia Stealth 50 instead of Loris
- In the Barcelona tests two riders also tested the new evolution of the seamless gearbox. Lowes: "a lot of testing and a better pace"
- THE TIMES. Marc the quickest on Wednesday afternoon, Lorenzo 2nd. Aprilia testing new gearing. Stoner not on track.
- Also at Montmelò, Honda-HRC (only for one day), Marc VDS, LCR, Avintia Ducati, Aspar Ducati and Aprilia
- Aleix promotes the harder Michelin carcass at the end of testing: "The Aprilia has proved to be more stable at the front"
- On track with the 2016 Michelin front tyre with a stiffer carcass and temperature sensors
- At the Michelin-arranged tests, Marquez and Pedrosa did not ride while Rossi and Maverick were in attendance, the Spaniard ducking under the lap record