"It's all stop-start. It's like the Red Bull Ring, you are leaning for very little time. The new engine will arrive in time for the Losail GP"
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- TIMES. Third place time for Miller's Ducati, Viñales 4th but unconvincing and Rossi is 14th. Dovizioso and Lorenzo round out the Top Ten
- THE TIMES. Extremely tight rankings with 12 riders within a half a second: Cal and Rins ahead of Marquez and Dovizioso, Rossi 8th
- The Spaniard is not convinced by the numerous straights at the Thai track but he remains confident: "I expect a positive test with the RS-GP"
- Scott evaluates his first test with the RS-GP: "the 2018 bike has great potential and I want to ride it into the top 6 in the standings"
- PART ONE Corrado Cecchinelli speaks: "We are not against aerodynamic evolution, as long as you don't play with safety and at reasonable costs"
- Jorge exploits the new Michelin front tyre to lead the way. Pedrosa and Crutchlow in the top three, crash also for Dovizioso, 4th. Vinales, Marquez and Rossi between seventh and ninth
- The Spaniard gives the new RS-GP passing marks: "My position in the saddle and the engine position have improved. I am half a second behind the leader without the new engine"
- GALLERY Romano Albesiano had promised a completely new RS-GP for the Malaysian tests: here it is!
- New fairings for Yamaha: in the pitlane of Sepang the first news of 2018
- THE TIMES - The tests reserved for test riders came to an end in the rain at Sepang. Today only Pirro on Ducati, a lot of work for Aprilia
- The Japanese tester shows off the RC213V in Malaysia with the new aerodynamics, Sylvain Guintoli also on the track from today with Suzuki
- Outstanding performance by the Australian rider who makes the GP18 fly around the Malaysian track in less than perfect conditions
- Albesiano speaks: "for the next two years we want continuity for the riders. A dream? I have one but don't want to say what it is for now"
- The RS-GP will be ready for the Sepang tests: "I'd steal our rivals' experience. The budget? I'm pleased, we have cards to play"