#41 ready to fight back in Texas, while Redding is confident: "In Argentina I regained confidence with the Aprilia, we're moving in the right direction"
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- The proposal has been brought to the MSMA table: Honda and Suzuki are in agreement, Ducati is against it, while Aprilia and Yamaha are undecided
- The three-day test concludes for Honda, Aprilia and Ducati, on track with Petrucci and Pirro; on Thursday only KTM will remain with Espargarò and Kallio
- The Honda team is in action today at the Spanish track. Tuesday and Wednesday will see Ducati Pramac, Aprilia and KTM take to the track, as well as Melandri and Davies
- The Spaniard halted by a fuelling problem on the last lap, Redding: "I had poor grip from the first lap"
- But the Aprilia rider is confident anyway: "We are more competitive on corners and the sensations are better than the winter tests"
- "I did it...by just a half point in Superbike, but the important thing is getting it done!"
- The young president of MV Agusta pays tribute to his father's great rival-friend, Claudio, with a picture that portrays them together
- The Aprilia Racing manager: "A satellite team is not fundamental. The rider market? It starts too soon and I am happy with mine"
- Scott: "The first time I got on the RS-GP it felt strange, but now I can ride it naturally"
- Romano Albesiano: "This is the strongest team that Aprilia has ever had, with the RS-GP we can go anywhere"
- The Live Streaming from Italy of the unveiling of the new RS-GP of Aleix Espargarò and Scott Redding
- The Spaniard is confident: "We'll battle for the top eight positions". Redding: "With this bike I am more competitive with the tyres"
- THE TIMES. Dovizioso is 3rd, Crutchlow (4th) and Petrucci (8th) showed the strongest pace. Vinales 5th ahead of Marquez
- TIMES. The two Italians close ahead of Marquez and Zarco. Vinales is 7th, Valentino outside the top ten (11th), as is Lorenzo (14th)