Recovery continues for the hand he injured in Australia: "Before the end of the year I want to get back on the offroad bike"
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- I REMEMBER "It was an odd race, Beggio and Witteveen did not wait for the finish and lost the first podium of the two-cylinder"
- THE TIMES. Jonathan leads the way as testing ends. Andrea pleased: "good work and we have clear ideas as to how to improve further"
- THE TIMES. Iannone 4th: "only used the medium tyre, continuous progress". Step forward for Morbidelli. Melandri 1st among the SBKs
- TEST TIMES. Chaz is involved in a serious crash but only suffers contusions. The Kawasakis dominate among the SBK bikes
- He had said that he would no longer ride a bike. He did it again, for now standing, in Sepang
- The operation, carried out in Barcelona, was successful, fractures to his left hand have been reduced and stabilised
- The Aprilia rider fractured the fourth metacarpus on his left hand at Phillip Island: "There is too much pain, I'll go home"
- "A pity about the crash. I ended up on the dirty part of the track to overtake Miller". Lowes finishes 19th: "We hoped for a better result but working well"
- Aleix rode his RS-GP to the front of the pack at Phillip Island: "Never before have I worked as hard as this year, both physically and mentally"
- The Spaniard aims for a better result than on the Twin Ring, Lowes: "Phillip Island is a "Moto2-style" track, one of the best for me"
- A mistake costs the Aprilia rider the lead in FP2: "Now I am able to be fast straight away in the wet, in dry conditions I'll aim for the podium"
- Albesiano: "A new configuration for a different kind of distribution", Espargarò: "A tough track, but the bike is now 100%"
- Marquez solves the championship mystery in his own way, by winning. Valentino is back, a cause celebre, while Dovizioso temporarily disappears