Factory riders Espargarò and Lowes on track today, on Tuesday and Wednesday the Test Team with Baiocco and rookie rider Savadori
You are here
Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- The Genoese manager with the jokes of Chili, Reggiani, Gramigni and Biaggi in Aprilia
- Albesiano: "A choice of potential that will allow us to see the RS-GP even closer to the top"
- In Austria the Aprilia rider will race with the 12+1 times world champion's colors
- Lowes: "The latest upgrades introduced will be a big help on the Red Bull Ring"
- A video has surfaced on Facebook taken from inside the Aprilia garage, showing how Espargaró departed before being released
- "Sam crashes often forcing us to work overtime to produce pieces. The work has slowed down. His problem lies in braking"
- The Aprilia manager: "giving up 3 positions, Aleix lost pace and concentration". The Spaniard echoes the sentiment: "in flag-to-flag there is chaos, we missed a good opportunity"
- "Aleix is not to blame, if anyone, the mechanic who was holding his bike". Tension in the Suzuki garage because of the mistakes made
- Albesiano: "We have come up with a different fairing shape. They are exaggerating the concept, going against the spirit of the regulation"
- The MotoGP team managers meet. Aprilia and Honda agree: "Useful to be able to develop other technologies like ABS and DCT"
- Espargaró: "I am ready and stoked to resume my growth trend", Lowes: "Now I am riding the RS-GP the right way"
- "The goal is the factory team but I'm not closing the door on Aprilia. I'm the best Danilo I've ever been, but I still need to take another step up"
- They are no hurry to decide on a second rider for 2018 back at base in Noale and the Brit could be given another chance
- The Genoese manager speaks of the year when Aprilia raced with only the word 'Racing' on the fairing (Italian only)