The English KRT rider dominated Friday's proceedings in Germany, regardless of the track conditions. Rea: "I wasn't as fast as I wanted to be"
The Welshman 3rd on Friday: "I was hopeful in the afternoon, but rain stopped us", Melandri closes 5th: "A positive but tough day"
A heavy shower stops FP2 for almost an hour, Melandri moves up to fifth, van der Mark and Giugliano outside the top ten
Tom has Marc VDS' Honda in his sights, Xavier tries to convince Avintia to give him a Ducati thanks to his 'case'
THE ANALYSIS - The standings under the microscope: Marc a rock-breaker from Barcelona onwards, Andrea takes the long-distance approach, Rossi and Vinales dropping back
MotoGP: NeroGiardini Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2017
|1||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||39'43.323|
|2||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'43.499||+0.176 / 0.176|
|3||Dani PEDROSA||26||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||39'45.984||+2.661 / 2.485|
- The announcement is expected at Silverstone, team Forward considers Federico Fuligni and Yonny Hernandez1 day 13 hours ago
- Dovizioso and Marquez cancel out everything else in the space of two corners, a magic shared equally1 day 17 hours ago
- The Italian will share the garage with Davies once again next season: "Ready to achieve even better results"2 days 9 hours ago
- Marco: "the Ducati MotoGP spurs us on in Superbike. We can achieve the same results"3 days 9 hours ago
- The Northern Irishman has a 59 point lead over Sykes and is 115 points ahead of Davies. Giugliano, Russo and Roccoli also on track3 days 17 hours ago
- The Honda Marc VDS rider reveals the details of negotiations that got underway months ago: "it was time for a change, I feel ready and excited"3 days 19 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
Among those companies interested in the purchase is the Venetian holding company that launched Melandri in 125 in '98 and '99
Potential bidders are asked to provide non-binding offers. Indian firm Bajaj is pushing on behalf of KTM
In limited edition on the technical base of the GTS, the 'racing' version of a classic will be available from late July at a price of €6.290 plus road tax and registration
The actor's Arch Motorcycle cruiser will be distributed in Europe and the Suter MMX 500 in the USA
The Griiip G1 single-seater that mounts the powerplant from the Noale SBK triumphed at Varano in the Formula X Italian Series
- The team jokes with Jack after having missed chicane in the FP1 of the Barcelona GP
- We went out on a difficult track like Mugello to find out more about how the new Suzuki sport bike...
- BMW Motorrad has a racing history, especially in the world of rallying, to make anyone envious....
- Volkswagen is considering giving away one of its jewels, by selling Ducati, according to...
- Technological development is a big part of the bike world and, among the more technological firms,...
- Presented in November 2016, it attracted the attention of those youngsters (and not...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08