The front row at Silverstone rejuvenated Valentino: "At my age, if you don't have fun, everything becomes a burden. Yamaha started working intelligently."
"Following Rossi in qualifying was the best strategy. I'm first in the world championship, and I had a good time. I wouldn't have pulled anyone along. I'd rather battle with the Yamaha, not with Dovizioso, my direct rival."
"I'm worse than yesterday. I don't know if I'll finish the race. Racing is a risk in these conditions, but I have to try, even if it'll be the hardest race of my life."
The Rider from Terni was 11th in the Silverstone qualifying sessions. "It seems like I only do well in the morning. I don't understand why. Tomorrow's race? I'm starting from behind. It won't be easy."
Fabio 4th in qualifying at Silverstone: “Unfortunately, I had to go back to the pit-box. Too bad. Without that problem, I would've been in the front row."
Moto2: GOPRO BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 25/08/2019 - 16:26
|1||Augusto FERNANDEZ||40||SPA||Flexbox HP 40||37'41.833|
|2||Jorge NAVARRO||9||SPA||Campetella Speed Up||37'42.322||+0.489 / 0.489|
|3||Brad BINDER||41||RSA||Red Bull KTM Ajo||37'42.404||+0.571 / 0.082|
- "I have problems with everything except acceleration. If I had postponed my return, I would've lost my reflexes and my muscles. I spoke to the team honestly: We are not here to win.'"1 day 49 min ago
- The VAR relaunches Valentino at Silverstone: "I'll have a good chance, but we have to work hard for every GP." Vinales also optimistic (3rd): "I'm not yet at my best."1 day 6 hours ago
- The Frenchman sets a record at the Silverstone track thanks to a time that was initially cancelled. "We'll talk about turn 6 in the Safety Commission, too easy to run off track"1 day 20 hours ago
- "The crash? I hadn't had one since Le Mans. The time had come: I braked on the white line and lost the front. An historically tough weekend for me, I'll race with the old frame to avoid any unknowns"1 day 22 hours ago
- THE STORY. The British rider won his first title for the Italian team in the 125 in 1952 on the Moto2 F3 at Silverstone.2 days 1 hour ago
- The collaboration between Johann and his coach - former motorcross champion - ends. The French rider's future is increasingly uncertain.2 days 3 hours ago
- "I took a risk without being sure of racing in 2020. I felt sad, and I didn't sleep at night, but now I found myself again. I don't think about he SBK, nor the MotoGP as a tester, nor Moto2"2 days 5 hours ago
- Honda shielded Jorge. No interview after the conference. "I'm human and, at one point, I thought about my life and my career."2 days 6 hours ago
- "Thanks to my psychologist, I understood where I went wrong. Never settling can become a disadvantage. I have to ride with a free mind."2 days 18 hours ago
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08