Forés: "The Ducati astonished me, but we need continuity, in Europe I will be competitive again"
The Kentucky Kid, after the crash: "I was squeezing everything out of it because I'm a fighter, but we are still far off"
The rider from Piedmont enjoys his first Supersport win: "I followed a strategy and it worked. I dedicate this win to the team after a very difficult year. Despite my age, I still feel like I'm in great form."
Chaz second by just 25 thousandths: "There is a bit of disappointment, but overtaking Rea on the straight was impossible"
The rider from Ravenna on the podium in Race 2: "In the finale I had no more tyres or energy". Rea? "He manages the race better than anyone else"
- 40th career victory for the Northern Irishman: "This morning I rang my wife and asked her for a cake with a special number"7 hours 55 min ago
- The Kawasaki standard-bearer finishes just 25 thousandths ahead of Davies, first podium of the season for the rider from Ravenna, 4th Lowes, 9th Savadori, 11th De Angelis9 hours 40 sec ago
- The right shoulder came out momentarily after a fall. Also Pedrosa satisfied with the job21 hours 58 min ago
- Johnny states: "Kawasaki and Ducati the same speed", Chaz: "Not true, if you want I'll show you the data"1 day 3 hours ago
- The Ducati rider wanted to win race 1 but it didn't go to plan: "I had to conserve the tyres". Sykes: "after the error, coming third was like a win"1 day 3 hours ago
- The Northern Irish rider explains: "Tyre management was the biggest obstacle. The reversed grid? "It won't change much"1 day 7 hours ago
MotoGP Team News
The most spectacular images, in-depth technical explanations and videos are now available online, all on one website
Polaris Industries has decided to invest everything in the Indian Motorcycles brand
Introducing the first twin ever to be built by RE
The Akashi factory is developing a system of IA able to communicate with the rider
It's still a prototype but it's already showing what it can do in the right hands!
- Ducati and its 90th anniversary, almost a century of history. The Borgo Panigale manufacturer has...
- Ducati, after presenting its new 2017 bikes and apparel collection at EICMA 2016, has yet more...
- Why are we talking about bicycles, and above all, whey are we talking about the THOK? Quite simply...
- The Suzuki GSX-RR is one of the world's most beautiful bikes. Remember the special livery for...
- During Eicma 2016, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. has launched its new YZF-R6 Race Ready, a bike...
- Among the EICMA pavilions, Vespa is cutting a fine figure. In fact, there is a new project that...