"To be fast, you have to risk when braking. Lorenzo would have been fast if he had continued, but I understand him perfectly. He has to be proud of what he achieved. He's a sensitive guy."
On the eve of the swap, betters are going crazy on social media. Will Valentino be better on the Mercedes F1 or Hamilton on the Yamaha MotoGP?
"I wouldn't like to be in his position, but he's till a great talent. I don't miss the MotoGP, but I would've liked to show them what I was worth."
Casey thanked from the Facebook pages all those who wished him all the best for his health after his confession to suffer from a fatigue syndrome
"Gigi Dall'Igna convinced me, and he'll find a good chief mechanic for me. My goal is to join the official team in 2021."
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 17/11/2019 - 15:06
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'21.469|
|2||Fabio QUARTARARO||20||FRA||Petronas Yamaha SRT||41'22.495||+1.026 / 1.026|
|3||Jack MILLER||43||AUS||Pramac Racing||41'23.878||+2.409 / 1.383|
- The questions are awaiting a response to the complex exchange of vehicles. Who will be better? Rossi the rider on a Mercedes or the race car driver on a Yamaha?4 days 11 hours ago
- Valentino flew to Brackley to measure the F1 car. Hamilton's preparing for the Yamaha M1 with an SBK.4 days 15 hours ago
- VIDEO. "They can tell you things, but putting them into practice is another story. The Honda 2020? It made no sense to try it now. I'll do it in Sepang."4 days 17 hours ago
- The GP Commission made it possible to replace official team riders on test days. Changes also for wild cards in the MotoGP.4 days 19 hours ago
- "I have to improve both physically and mentally, and there are facilities where I can do this in Doha. The doors to the Losail track will always open."4 days 19 hours ago
- "I'm always tired, I spend weeks on the couch. Even a simple ride on a motorcycle like the one I did with Alpinestars knocks me out. I'm being treated."5 days 10 hours ago
- Rea and Kawasaki, always in points in the last 48 races played without ever registering a withdrawal, is a terrifying march card5 days 17 hours ago
- STATISTICS - The prize for best MotoGP fall-man goes to the French rider, Dovizioso for making the least errors, but the king is Booth-Amos6 days 11 hours ago
- The race at the Ranch where 42 MotoGP riders took part in a video: drifting, overtaking, adrenaline, and even lots of irony1 week 14 hours ago
Ducati supports the Dunne Foundation and auctioned the copy 5 of 500 of the iconic bike. The same race number of the unfortunate Carlin
The popular three times world champion of the 500, host of the famous show Jay Leno's Garage showed the presenter a screaming custom
An agreement has been signed for the development of a new family of bikes with a 350-500 cc displacement, arriving in 2021
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
- Volvo will electronically limit the maximum speed of its cars to 180 km/h starting in 2020. The...
- A winged beauty. The new Panigale V4, the bike with a Desmosedici Stradale ...
- After traveling through time completely naked, the T800 needed – first and foremost –...
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
The collection pays tribute to Troy and will be launched on the occasion of the Australian Grand Prix, scheduled for 27 October
The stage is set for a contest that, come the end of the season, will reward the best Hospitality units in the world championship, organised by Prosecco Doc and GPOne.com
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08
- What can a race fan do to feel the high-speeds, the thrills, and the adrenaline of the World Championship? In the modern-day, the best place to turn is a gaming platform1 week 15 hours ago
- The top prize for the World Champion in 2019 is an incredible BMW M135i xDrive thanks to eSport partner BMW M6 months 2 weeks ago