The American series needs a boost and Wayne wants Casey as a 'guest star' to attract the public and greater interest
#46 leads the way in the Monza Rally: “The Plus was an opportunity to be snatched. Suninen? He's keener to beat me than Inter against Juve”
Doctor Mir speaks: “The shoulder surgery was much more complicated than expected, he couldn't have carried on like that”
As of 2019, a rider can cross the line separately to the bike in order to be classified. More rain tyres for MotoGP riders
Marc underwent surgery in Barcelona today and will be discharged in the next 24 hours, he can begin rehabilitation as of next week
MotoGP: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana 2018
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 18/11/2018 - 15:26
|1||Alex RINS||42||SPA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||22'31.583|
|2||Andrea DOVIZIOSO||4||ITA||Ducati Team||22'32.332||+0.749 / 0.749|
|3||Valentino ROSSI||46||ITA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||22'32.653||+1.070 / 0.321|
- Stefan Pierer confirms an agreement with Honda, Dani will ride the RC16 at the Spanish track on 18-19 December5 days 11 hours ago
- Valentino triumphs in the 100 Km along with Morbidelli: "I know he'll give me a hard time on the Yamaha. Lewis Hamilton? I invite him to ride with me"6 days 13 hours ago
- "Bautista didn't surprise me: the Panigale has something of the MotoGP, and he's a top rider. He needs to adapt to the Pirellis, and me to the engine and frame, the corner speed of the V4 is better than that of the V2"1 week 1 day ago
- "I've talked to Jorge about the Honda, and he sees things more or less as I do. Now I'll prepare for surgery and focus on recovering in time for Sepang"1 week 2 days ago
- "I've always felt as if I were on the bike with Rossi, but now I need more time for me. I told his mechanics: now I know why Doohan used to beat me"1 week 2 days ago
- Andrea: “We're on schedule and have clear ideas after this test, but we cannot forget who our rival is”1 week 3 days ago
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08