Marc: "It's very powerful, but we need to improve at tracks with little grip. Lorenzo? We're not carrying out any particular type of team-work"
"But it was a positive test, I found something better". Vinales pleased: "I've improved my confidence with the front"
“Ducati is waiting before renewing Petrucci's contract, as they are considering re-hiring Lorenzo”
"It wasn't a huge error, but it's serious because a champion committed it on the 2nd lap. Back to the old turn? Some riders only think about their own interests. It's stupid."
"I had to apologize, but I can't change the past. I went to Dovi and Dall'Igna. I wasn't able to talk to Valentino and Maverick."
MotoGP: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya 2019
Sessione: RACLast Update: Sun, 16/06/2019 - 15:30
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||40'31.175|
|2||Fabio QUARTARARO||20||FRA||Petronas Yamaha SRT||40'33.835||+2.660 / 2.660|
|3||Danilo PETRUCCI||9||ITA||Mission Winnow Ducati||40'35.712||+4.537 / 1.877|
- "It's more difficult being 3rd in Barcelona than winning at Mugello. The accident? If Lorenzo and Rossi had taken that turn, I would have retired."22 hours 33 min ago
- "He was on the right track. He had the misfortune of losing the front and hitting others. Turn 10? If you think about safety, this version is better."23 hours 1 min ago
- "He could start off last, for example. You don't win races in the second lap. He ruined mine and Vale's race, and Dovizioso's race for the title."23 hours 45 min ago
- "To avoid Dovizioso, I braked excessively and lost the front. The thing I'm sorry about is that Dovi, Vinales and Rossi crashed too"1 day 5 hours ago
- There's talk about the guy who, in Barcelona, can beat the record of the youngest GP winner that was once Spencer's and Marquez's, and about mind games, attacks on teammates, and those who are afraid and those who are not.1 day 5 hours ago
- "This isn't a race to be won at all costs, but I'm better off than at Mugello. At the moment, the Yamahas are the only bikes capable of breaking away."1 day 9 hours ago
- Fabio could become the youngest MotoGP race winner at Barcelona: "before thinking about records, I need to finish a race in the top 5. The pain? My motivation will help him forget about it"1 day 23 hours ago
- "Or maybe he wanted to learn the trajectories" jokes Valentino, 4th at Barcelona. "I'm hoping for a group race, tyre choice will be key"2 days 33 min ago
- "These things can happen in tense moments, sometimes you do it, sometimes it's done to you. I've taken a step forward and am aiming for the top ten"2 days 1 hour ago
A V4 as a tribute to the "Kentucky Kid's" Ducati GP12 for $69,000 at a dealer in Portland. All the proceeds will go to charity.
Aprilia celebrates 10 years of an extraordinary project by introducing RSV4 X, an exclusive version of the winning RSV4 Aprilia
The Swedish manufacturer is studying an "intelligent control" system. In the world of cars, some manufacturers limit themselves to 250 km/h. With motorcycles, it's out of the question.
The V4 1000 is set to be a real beauty with its (removable) "winglets" solution deriving from Dovizioso and Lorenzo's MotoGP bikes
The Fat Boy used by Arnold, protagonist of Terminator 2, is up for sale with a price tag ranging from $200,000 to 300,000
- Presented to the press just a few weeks ago (see our Valencia test HERE), the Ducati...
- He recently closed a chapter but the book is still very much open and to be continued. Ernesto...
- The wait is over. Production of the Ducati Panigale V4, which began last 15th November, is already...
- On 1 December, the ADI (Association for Industrial Design) awarded the prestigious Compasso d...
- Moto2’s Mattia Pasini will be taking to the track with the head-to-toe safety system designed...
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
All ten units of the sportsbike, priced at 39,900 Euro, have sold in a matter of hours. The seven-time world champion has bought one for his track days
A month of exceptional promotions on all high wheel scooters. Up to €860 in rebates and mini-instalments of €29 for Beverly
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08